Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? (590 Views)

See What Cops Found In Jonathan House After Raid;it Doesnt Belong2me Says Mama P / Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media / Hilarious Graphics Of Mama P And GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by succyreal(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
we really want to know how GEJ feels when mama p speaks in public?
Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by TI1919(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2015

cool cool cool

Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
succyreal:
we really want to know if GEJ is always feels when mama p speaks in public?

How does your mum react when she reads a post like this from you that was titled: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? undecided

Shocked and disappointed?

1 Like

Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by Ezerbullet(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
He's probably used to it already
Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Monkey no fine, monkey no fine but; hin mama like am..
Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by Ezerbullet(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
kelvin100:

How does your mum react when she reads a post like this from you that was titled: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? undecided

i cannot laugh abeg cheesy
Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by succyreal(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
kelvin100:

my mother and mama p almost speak the same, I think mama p is better than my mum
guy pls o... know your mum is who u are referring too
Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by oduastates: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Both of them are Cringeworthy. Whenever they open their mouth, I cringe.
How the heck did Nigeria degenerate up to this point.
We used to call those military boys stupid names but they weren't this stupidd. In fact most of them knew the right thing to do as proven by murtala mohammed. They simply chose the other path.
Jonathan on the hand does not even have the basic sense of what is right and what is wrong. The man simply lacks the qualities required to function as an individual in a lawful society.This man actually thinks that corruption is cool.
A non fully developed individual.
A total dysfunctional nobody.

At best, you can call him PRIMITIVE . But the real appellation would be to call him what he really is.
a PSYCHOPATH.
Obasanjo had progressive professionals and technocrat within his government. Instead of making the right choices, he went for primitive loyalty in yar adua and this dysfunctional president.
IF HE QUACKS LIKE ME, HE MUST BE LIKE ME.

It is not surprising that those progressive professional and technocrat like Ekwesili, El rufai and Soludo are still loyal and grateful to him while those primitive conservatives like Anenih, David mark have moved on to war with the next devil to dine with.
Re: How Do GEJ Feels Anytime His Wife ( Mama P) Speaks In Public? by valmunich(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
How silly a question angry

I wonder how GEJ is going to answer it sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opposition Party DPP Appoints Buhari As Its Presidential Candidate / EFCC Arrests Female House Of Reps Candidate For N142m Scam / Jonathan, PDP Waste N1tr On Hate Campaigns - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.