Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti (4761 Views)

Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) / My Children Of Kwara WOMEN- PEJ In Kwara / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by IamOpemipo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, today said she is not ready to be carrying food to her husband in prison if jailed by General Muhammadu Buhari.
This was the high point of the First Lady’s speech in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State on Monday as she carried her women rally to the state.
Describing as wicked and mindless jailing of people by Buhari, Mrs. Jonathan said it is sure that many people would suffer the same fate should the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate be voted in.
“Me, I am not ready to carry food to prison for my husband,” she said.
The First Lady, who said a vote for Buhari meant votes for long prison terms, said Fayose should be ready for jail should his state allow Buhari to get to power.
“How many years are you now Fayose? How many years are you? If you now get 300 years prison term, you will serve the term, your children will serve the term and grandchildren will serve in prison. How can you jail someone 300 years?” she said in reference to the various jail terms handed down to many politicians by the regime of Gen Buhari when he was the head of state.
Mrs. Jonathan told the gathering that her husband had taken care of many needs of the people including youths whom she said have enjoyed lots of opportunities under the SURE-P programme and the YOUWIN programme

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/im-not-ready-to-carry-food-to-my-husband-in-prison-jonathans-wife-says-in-ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by bankyblue(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
PEJ! no be only GEJ go they that prison, na selfcontain we they bulid for e na.......#PEJ #doyin #alison #okonjo and others

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by blackfase(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Somebody fill d blanks. The fear of gmb, is ..............

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by RotrEmmanuel: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by phlemzy: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
so she knows that her husband is guilty of punishable offences that may land him in jail if he loses?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by 9jatriot(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ah ha. Now we understand the desperation. Sometimes you need expressive people to peep into the minds of their friends. GEJ, PEJ and Fayose have an innate fear of GMB that is not related at all to his health, brain or age. Thanks madam for this info.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by goodmorning40: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Patie patie ewwww if them dey talk the one u talk u knack them another one sharp sharp. I like ur style jaree

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by Badgers14: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why is she scared Oh because she knew her husband deserves jail time. She shouldn't worry kirikiri will soon be serving cold kunu. grin

Sai GMB 2015 cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by cyclones(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by IamOpemipo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
blackfase:
Somebody fill d blanks. The fear of gmb, is ..............

lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by obailala(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who told Her Excellency Mama P that she would have the freedom to take food to her husband in prison?... It is very likely she may even be the one in prison while Mr Goodluck takes food to her grin grin cheesy

23 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by bewla(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin cheesy grin employ me i will not charge u only to see yoir husband face and laugh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by sluvy4tune(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
For every one sentence this woman makes , her husband votes dey reduce by 10%

Kai why Jonah no fit just release small money make them train this woman on how to make public speech

21 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
This woman is a clown. I love watching her circus.
I'm not surprised you know where your husband will end after May 29.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by oduastates: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Out of their mouth...........

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by Breiny: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ekiti is not the first state she is visiting, why is she asking Fayose if he wants to go to jail? Ikoyi prisons will welcome some guests soon. Madam, ur husband will not only go to jail, you and madam petroleum minister will be there to comfort him. What God has joined together, Buhari will not put asunder.

#GMB/PYO #We cant wait

23 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by IamOpemipo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
If only she knew what all this her comment will cost her husband..

GEJ till...

Na joke oo grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by phlemzy: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
bankyblue:
PEJ! no be only GEJ go they that prison, na selfcontain we they bulid for e na.......#PEJ #doyin #alison #okonjo and others
you mean they will be flatmates?

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by BlackBaron: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin shocked

Patience's English Till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by orobs93(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Don't worry I will be bringing food for the two of u

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by amakaobiemeka: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
so even the barren shepopo go abadon her hussy for kirikiri. She says it all, she wouldnt be like stella obj that stood by obj in trialing times. Gej be warned ffk, bastard, anini etc + ur darling barren wife would leave u in jail. She says jail like she is obsessed with it

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by GboyegaD(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
She is indirectly admitting her husband is a criminal right. It is never too late to return the loots nonetheless, Nigerians are wiser now and I hope they will too with their votes.

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by amakaobiemeka: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
goodmorning40:
Patie patie ewwww if them dey talk the one u talk u knack them another one sharp sharp. I like ur style jaree
so even the barren shepopo go abadon her hussy for kirikiri. She says it all, she wouldnt be like stella obj that stood by obj in trialing times. Gej be warned ffk, bastard, anini etc + ur darling barren wife would leave u in jail. She says jail like she is obsessed with it

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by nakamora: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
I like the way mama piss is campaigning for GMB.

This is why there is urgent need to build executive prisons where mama piss & co would spend jail term quietly.

Never again, I said never again will this great nation be led by "stealing is not corruption" & his cohorts.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by doctokwus: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
This woman must have so corruptly enriched herself and her husband that she sees daily nightmares of prison. This is what is called guilty conscience. There is no campaign stop she doesn't mention prison and buhari.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
IS THIS WOMAN CAMPAIGNING FOR APC?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by stevecantrell: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Anyone who wants to go ahead to vote gej can go on and waste their vote. Mama piss has opened the toilet and the smell is undeniable.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by IamOpemipo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
stevecantrell:
Anyone who wants to go ahead to vote gej can go on and waste their vote. Mama piss has opened the toilet and the smell is undeniable.

Fresh air
Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by stevecantrell: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Fresh air

Yesss ooo !

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by Bright4(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Guilty conscience activated...they all knw their evil deed.
The fear of GMB is d beginning of PDP attempting to truncate our democracy.
God pass devil all I knw.
Meanwhile, I have decided to march4change.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti by richardomoko: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fabricated APC bullshit. People love GEJ and would vote for him massively this March 28, irrespective of your propaganda.
IamOpemipo:

Wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, faPatience, today said she is not ready to be carrying food to her husband in prison if jailed by General Muhammadu Buhari.
This was the high point of the First Lady’s speech in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State on Monday as she carried her women rally to the state.
Describing as wicked and mindless jailing of people by Buhari, Mrs. Jonathan said it is sure that many people would suffer the same fate should the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate be voted in.
“Me, I am not ready to carry food to prison for my husband,” she said.
The First Lady, who said a vote for Buhari meant votes for long prison terms, said Fayose should be ready for jail should his state allow Buhari to get to power.
“How many years are you now Fayose? How many years are you? If you now get 300 years prison term, you will serve the term, your children will serve the term and grandchildren will serve in prison. How can you jail someone 300 years?” she said in reference to the various jail terms handed down to many politicians by the regime of Gen Buhari when he was the head of state.
Mrs. Jonathan told the gathering that her husband had taken care of many needs of the people including youths whom she said have enjoyed lots of opportunities under the SURE-P programme and the YOUWIN programme

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/im-not-ready-to-carry-food-to-my-husband-in-prison-jonathans-wife-says-in-ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them(photo) / What Is The English Word For "Yinmu"? / Lagos State Insists It Has Oil, Releases Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.