Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Write Good Content For Us - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Write Good Content For Us (1213 Views)

At Blueace Consulting We Help Our Clients To Write Good Business Proposals / Proffessional Articles/content For Your Blog/wembsite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Good Content For Us by jayjay5oxide(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm looking for someone(Nigerian) who can write good content for my new webpage on blogger platform. Its basically going to be on Science related issues which is centered on science tutorials, internet and computers,money making opportunities,dating and relationships,biology tutorials,physics tutorials and mobile phones,android phones.

This is a great privilege for anyone/writer who does not have any thing doing for now. writing quality and unique content/note is the key to online success and making some money for yourself, ensure that the topic keywords are well researched Or possibly write and send to me for review and if accepted you will be paid.
Amount i will be paying if your unique content and Article is accepted based on certain parameters is #250 Naira per Article. please the minimum your Write up should be is 450 words and above, try to include pictures in your write up.

This is no scam as Nigerians will always think of Scam when it comes to money and certain business ideas online, People are now making it big online provided your focused and determined. consistency and perseverance is the key.
Take for instance if you write 5 quality articles for me in a day that is #500. And you decide to keep it up by writing 5 every day for 30 days that is 5x30 = 150 which means 5 Articles or write per day for 30days is equivalent or = 150x250 =37500

To join us and write, visit http://www.jaysciencetech.com/, click on Join this site (follow us powered by Google) on the left site. Also like our Facebook page and then send an email or contact us with a little description of what you are about write, send first write up, which will not be paid, then after accepting your first write up it will be published and will carry your name as the Writer or Author.
thanks
contact me @ dynfogmi@mail.com
twitter ; twitter.com/ofonimehjoseph

If interested comment here and send your request.

Re: Write Good Content For Us by funmo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
truth be told

this is laughable, so I'll give you what I want, because your offer is quite crappy, truth is not sweet sir

wait, wait, before I make mouth

check out beneyoyo dot com

and check my comments under the romance , love and dating sections

you can't get any better a writer in those fields than yours faithfully

so, 200naira for 200 words... simple!!!

mail me if you need me, adefunmo1@gmail.com
Re: Write Good Content For Us by Evina(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
LOL. The arrogant manner by which this Funmo guy is subtly begging for the job is so funny yet pathetic. Makes me recall a similar incident years back.

I organized a recruitment process and one of the emails I received from an applicant, stated something along the lines of, "I am not looking for a job, but a company to help grow, so you should be wise and select me to grow your company". cheesy imagine the cheekiness!

Of course his CV was sent to the trash!

Beyond your so called talent or skill, your attitude is KEY!

Having mentioned that, op your offer is truly laughable!

2 Likes

Re: Write Good Content For Us by funmo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
LOL. The arrogant manner by which this Funmo guy is subtly begging for the job is so funny yet pathetic. Makes me recall a similar incident years back.

I organized a recruitment process and one of the emails I received from an applicant, stated something along the lines of, "I am not looking for a job, but a company to help grow, so you should be wise and select me to grow your company". cheesy imagine the cheekiness!

Of course his CV was sent to the trash!

Beyond your so called talent or skill, your attitude is KEY!

Having mentioned that, op your offer is truly laughable!

lmao

a thin line there is between arrogance and ego ma'am

Is there a better way I should respond to an offer like this?

I won't Even disturb me... someone who wants to belittle professional writing doesn't deserve a better reply

and I'm not begging...

check out the site I mentioned above and deduce why I am not

MEANWHILE

IS THAT JOB OFFER THE CHEEKY GUY WITH THE BAD C.V LOST STILL AVAILABLE?

meanwhile, I don't write c.vs'

I'M THAT ARROGANT O
Re: Write Good Content For Us by PalmTree(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good sir,

I know you must be telling yourself that you are trying to create employment for the masses but truth be told, what you are offering is insulting. I could stop here and just move on as several other content providers who have the ability to offer you great service would but for posterity, I will attempt to enlighten you.

Now, what you require is a professional writer who understands the basic tenets of research and not some blogger who only copywrites what is already trending. You want original contents with pictorial representation in scarce niches like physics, technology and other sciences but you are offering half a dollar for a word count of about 450? Most sports and entertainment blogs in Nigeria pay between 1$ and 2$ per post so do you now see why I had to use the word insulting? Only a seasoned writer cum researcher can churn out five of such articles daily and I can assure you that given the remuneration on offer no serious writer would give it a thought.

Solution: you need to offer at least the equivalent of 5$ per article to stand a remote chance of hiring the quality of writer that can supply the contents you require. Anything short of this is basically you shooting yourself in the leg.

Conclusion: My post should not be misconstrued in anyway to be an insult on your person or your business, I just want to save you the pain of having some "Writer clowns" supply you with poor or plagiarized contents that will eventually deplete your website's page rank.

Best regards.

3 Likes

Re: Write Good Content For Us by Evina(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
funmo:

lmao

a thin line there is between arrogance and ego

Very correct!
But you fail to realise that a recruiter is NOT looking for either of those! You most certainly don't understand that if it wasn't stated as part of the requirements for the job, you DON'T need to let the recruiter know you got those "skills".

funmo:

Is there a better way I should respond to an offer like this?
I won't Even disturb me... someone who wants to belittle professional writing doesn't deserve a better reply

When you are responding to an offer on a public forum, you should bear in mind that you have a great opportunity to sell your skills, to not just the person who made the offer, but to other potential market that you don't see.

And believe me, you sold yourself short! Hell, I wouldn't even check what "goods" you got on the offing cos you already put me, a potential client off!

Always bear in mind, it is NOT about the recruiter! It is about you! You hold the aces! If you've got the skills you claim to have and got strong negotiating abilities, the recruiter would really consider reviewing his budget. wink

funmo:

check out the site I mentioned above and deduce why I am not

Oh by now, you should know that checking your site out is a waste of my time. smiley
You already sold your skills in a package that is NOT appealing! Plus I AM SO SURE you wouldn't be up to par! Because professionals who are worth their onions know when to check their ego at the door. wink

funmo:

MEANWHILE
IS THAT JOB OFFER THE CHEEKY GUY WITH THE BAD C.V LOST STILL AVAILABLE?

No it is not. Besides, I didn't mention he had a bad CV. I mentioned he had a bad attitude and so, he lost a great opportunity. His CV wasn't even looked at! It got dumped in the trash!

funmo:

meanwhile, I don't write c.vs'
I'M THAT ARROGANT O

Yes! It is pretty obvious you are arrogant. I just wonder why you attempted to excuse your arrongance for ego in the first instance.

Why don't you have a CV? Do you realize it is very unprofessional? Do you really understand what a CV is?

2 Likes

Re: Write Good Content For Us by funmo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
hahahaha

Evina

is OK!!!... wouldn't argue further

but a laughable offer deserves a laughable receipt

you agree both are laughable are laughable

that settles it with me

ONLY THAT MY ARROGANCE WON'T ALLOW ME TAKE TO ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND ADVISES

you needn't reply again o o.. it haf do you!!
Re: Write Good Content For Us by Evina(f): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
funmo:
hahahaha

Evina

is OK!!!... wouldn't argue further

but a laughable offer deserves a laughable receipt

you agree both are laughable are laughable

that settles it with me

ONLY THAT MY ARROGANCE WON'T ALLOW ME TAKE TO ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND ADVISES

you needn't reply again o o.. it haf do you!!

No it hafn't do me! Let me go on recess. I'll be back. wink
Re: Write Good Content For Us by Evina(f): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Very well stated palmtree. smiley

Truly, you must have the palmtree as your abode. wink

Now this is how to respond to a laughable offer @ Funmo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Write Good Content For Us by jayjay5oxide(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
OK great, have listen to all the comments, will increase the offer to 200 per 450 Articles, at-least this can go a long way. Interested guys and ladies should hook me up @ sorry if some good and lovely content/Article writers at large felt bad initially. we are moving gradually.
Re: Write Good Content For Us by funmo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

No it hafn't do me! Let me go on recess. I'll be back. wink

kai I Don suffer sha

Wu tell me make I reply that o.p self?

see, this is it.

your replies, my reply and palmtree ' s all stem from temperament, perspective and school of thoughts

That's why I understand you so perfectly well

But funny how you couldn't pick up the elements of irony in my posts... right from the start

I run three writing offers

two more come as freelance offers

somethings take psychological analysis ma'am...

but what can I say! you are right! all right!

and I write for pleasure, but they say the boy is good and probably one of the best..you know what I'm saying huh?

It's awkward for you to hear a professional has no c.v right?

you haven't seen enigma, cerebral and abnormal

well, welcome!!!

and, if the offer wasn't laughable, you think I'd have put up something that crazy... really?

common! you can't decipher stuffs jare this woman
Re: Write Good Content For Us by funmo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Very well stated palmtree. smiley

Truly, you must have the palmtree as your abode. wink

Now this is how to respond to a laughable offer @ Funmo. cheesy

well, nobody is an authority at replying to the laughables

common give me a little credit for being that abnormal and arrogantly ignorant
Re: Write Good Content For Us by funmo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
OK great, have listen to all the comments, will increase the offer to 200 per 450 Articles, at-least this can go a long way. Interested guys and ladies should hook me up @ sorry if some good and lovely content/Article writers at large felt bad initially. we are moving gradually.

na bro

I said 200 per 200 words

but the boss says 1000 per 450 words

wait for what the madam has to say

and I felt bad, I accept your apology
Re: Write Good Content For Us by jayjay5oxide(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
hahahaha@ funmi love your gigs.......dats lovely for great writers and gurus like u,,,,i have updated my allawee@ is nothing bro compared to what freeancing jobs offer<<<<<just 4 d fun broo.....love is gr8
Re: Write Good Content For Us by PalmTree(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op, you still don't get it do you? Forget Funmo's jokes because I don't see how a 200 word article on Theoretical Physics, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory or even a review of a newly released phone will make any sense to the average reader not to consider the fact that authorities in these fields will be interested in making a critique of your contents.

Search for gsm arena on Google and go through a basic review, now ask yourself if you would take anything short of 20$ to put up a similar article. This isn't the more popular niches like sports and entertainment, it's the real deal. I know you are a start up and can't afford much but you can't attract good contents with peanuts!

I will suggest that you get a couple of friends who can write to send you two articles weekly then you as the blog owner should write at least one article daily. That was how Linda Ikeji started and now she can hire the best writers if she wishes to... Had she adopted your plan, perhaps she'd have offered about #5 per post back then and her blog will not have made it this far. Someday when you become big, put out a vacancy and offer something tangible then I can assure you of a comphrensive 1000 word article on High Energy Particles and even call you boss.

Edited : I see you have made some changes to your original post. Way to go! Although it is still dismal, you will get some writers for that amount so you may wish to disregard my post. I will check out your site and perhaps send you an article on pro bono one of these days.
Re: Write Good Content For Us by jayjay5oxide(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
am gr8full @ palmtree,,,,,,,your the Boss, will be happy to work with great men like you,,,,tanks
Re: Write Good Content For Us by PalmTree(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
I went through your blog and it's quite promising. I will mail you tomorrow so we can discuss further.
Re: Write Good Content For Us by jayjay5oxide(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
tanks @ palmtree
Re: Write Good Content For Us by PalmTree(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2015
As promised, I have sent you a mail.
Re: Write Good Content For Us by theSpark(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Oga PalmTree I hail. Thanks for your help during my undergrad project period God bless you.
Re: Write Good Content For Us by PalmTree(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
theSpark:
Oga PalmTree I hail. Thanks for your help during my undergrad project period God bless you.

You're welcome.
Re: Write Good Content For Us by jayjay5oxide(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Oga Palm tree,,,have seen it its ok,,,,
Re: Write Good Content For Us by funmo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
jayjay5oxide

you've got mail

(1) (Reply)

Irokotv Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Experienced Sales Coordinators Required- Lekki-ajah Residents / Is Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.