Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) (5382 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Man Dies After Lodging With Two Women In A Hotel In Delta / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by succyreal(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
believe it or not 85% of women have done this
remember there are still good ones

say no to abortion it a sin against God

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
85%?

Your statistician deserves to be shot!

13 Likes

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who caused it?

5 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cokacoola(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
succyreal:

ooooooh, whys is op these stapied your gave pregancy am your not prapred form itsad you belled her go remove it am she grees out loves and now you hear saying bull crepsad an angrly form you, seuna plasea barn these boy still 2099sad

2 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by sonikstargirl(f): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
85%! Does dat include ur sista? undecided
#mtcccheew#

7 Likes

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by sonikstargirl(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:
Who caused it?
Good question wink
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cutieberie1(f): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
i am among d remainin 15% who hasnt done it
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by MrCork: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
succyreal:

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by MrCork: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
succyreal:

...hangon....so u sayn if a chick born a pikin for u and the pickin is dak skin, u should keep it??......abi??

bro...U kiddin me right?...Please move thise thread to joke section!!! (no oofeeense)
angry

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
So what happens if it is found that carrying the baby to term is harmful to the mother?

If we call abortion a sin against God can we call miscarriages.....never mind
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Gospel367: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Haba! 85% ke? You are the wrongest (don't mind my grammer) analyst I have ever seen in this planet earth....wrong statistics joor. You were lucky that your mother did not remove you in place of the others she may have removed since 85% may include your mother...just my guess na judging from your statement and not from fact.

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by falconey(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gospel367:
Haba! 85% ke? You are the wrongest (don't mind my grammer) analyst I have ever seen in this planet earth....wrong statistics joor. You were lucky that your mother did not remove you in place of the others she may have removed since 85% may include your mother...just my guess na judging from your statement and not from fact.
hey!!

You don't mention someone's mother!

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
succyreal:

Be careful.

It's true that a campaign to stop it is on but u can't just cook up a statistics and bring here to seek attention.

If it's true to that number, maybe u would have been aborted or ur sisters too re not left out.
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by obi4eze(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
ooooooh, whys is op these stapied your gave pregancy am your not prapred form itsad you belled her go remove it am she grees out loves and now you hear saying bull crepsad an angrly form you, seuna plasea barn these boy still 2099sad
Andyblaze when will you change?
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mynd44:
So what happens if it is found that carrying the baby to term is harmful to the mother?

If we call abortion a sin against God can we call miscarriages.....never mind

Mynd.

You and ur logic!

You're kind of right tho
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Mynd.

You and ur logic!

You're kind of right tho
Seriously sometimes on just sit down and *sighs*
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by stuff46(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
You that is in the hospital now self
cutieberie1:

lol cheesy
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mynd44:

Seriously sometimes on just sit down and *sighs*

Me too.

Atimes, when I think and I reason some things.

I tend to understand d atheist, and I don't blame them or insult or ridicule them for choosing that belief.

Some logics just flaw some things!

Hope you're good?
With your thinking ability, u should av created a very good idea
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by kuuljay(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
sonikstargirl:
85%! Does dat include ur sista? undecided
#mtcccheew#
yes!! are you happy now?
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Me too.

Atimes, when I think and I reason some things.

I tend to understand d atheist, and I don't blame them or insult or ridicule them for choosing that belief.

Some logics just flaw some things!

Hope you're good?

With your thinking ability, u should av created a very good idea
I don't discriminate beliefs. It is too pointless.

I am good. You?
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by kuuljay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
cutieberie1:
pishure pls it's good to be honest without any reasonable doubt.i knw you can do it cool cool cool
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cutieberie1(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
stuff46:
You that is in the hospital now self

lol cheesy

lol....u know dats not true.....
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cutieberie1(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
kuuljay:
pishure pls it's good to be honest without any reasonable doubt.i knw you can do it cool cool cool

of course m honest it wil profit me nothin 2 lie...i wonda wich kind of pic u re lookin 4
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mynd44:

I don't discriminate beliefs. It is too pointless.

I am good. You?

Interesting!

Just there. Strike on point.
Tired of all this.

Moreover u didn't respond to the latter part of my last post to u
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by chimerase2: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
U should be looking at 98 percent of female nairaland undecided
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by chimerase2: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
cutieberie1:
[size=88pt]OK[/size]
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by kuuljay(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
cutieberie1:

of course m honest it wil profit me nothin 2 lie...i wonda wich kind of pic u re lookin 4
grin grin grin just pulling your legs sweetheart,keep it zipped my dear
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by DocAdray(f): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
OP, 85%?! Like seriously, wrong statistics...
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Interesting!

Just there. Strike on point.
Tired of all this.

Moreover u didn't respond to the latter part of my last post to u
What idea?
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by wrench: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Haba A.boki, 85%?? Regai kar'ya
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by wrench: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
wrench:
Haba A.boki, 85%?? Regai kar'ya
And Who Told Seun 'A.boki' Means Northerner??
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Brugo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
All these ladies decrying the statistics may have aborted like 4 times already.

But 85% is high bro. Reduce it to 40%. Unless you want to account for spontaneous abortion commonly referred to as miscarriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 26 2021 In Nigeria / How Do I Achieve A Bigger Butt? / Postpartum Slimming Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.