Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Chief Gani Adams & The Oodua Peoples Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Gani Adams & The Oodua Peoples Congress (460 Views)

The Oodua Peoples Congress (opc) Retracts It’s Anti-igbo Statement / The Time For Yorubas To Leave Nigeria Is Now – Oodua Peoples Congress / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Gani Adams & The Oodua Peoples Congress by KazeemDiary(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
CHIEF GANI ADAMS & THE OODUA PEOPLES CONGRESS.

It saddens my heart, that the Chief Gani Adams led Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) can eventually be reduced to a sub-PDP political party as against the fundamentals of the Yoruba dominated group.

Should this be a compensation for the pipeline and waterways surveillance contract awarded to Chief Gani Adams, Alhaji Asari Dokubo , Tompolo and others just few days ago... Rhetorics

Leading an ongoing protest in the Lagos metropolis to request for the removal of Professor Attahiru Jega from office, which seems like a replica of the MASSOB protest in the South-South, denigrates our pride as Yorubas and shameful to us as a people.

I wish we can keep this shame from our children and our unborn cities but pathetically it is not possible, because it has been absorbed in history that some Yoruba leaders to include Chief Gani Adams sold out...
We got it wrong as Yorubas, i cry...

@KazeemDiary
Re: Chief Gani Adams & The Oodua Peoples Congress by bewla(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Him they mad son of a nobody stupid bastard a disgrace to we carpenters if not for fashihun and Ameed Tinubu who go no u them package u well now u want to bite the hand that feed u omo ale saw is brainless followers in agege heading toward Ikeja smoking weed but young and old around 10 am today wish Obasanjo have incarcerate u back then when he had the chance
Re: Chief Gani Adams & The Oodua Peoples Congress by sherrylo: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
left that guy i beg! by May30 him eyes go clear

(1) (Reply)

Like Charity, Buhari’s Anti-corruption Must Begin At Home In The APC / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing Shoki In A Rally / Dear Compatriots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.