Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) (24281 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by bimflash(f): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2015
calebbintus:
Is this the Aisha Buhari that people have been labeling beautiful? undecided Uh? She's mere average
and dame is above average?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by Saeed348(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2015
I dey hear! And so? After going to government house what else? They are just deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by Ultimate300(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2015
i'm a robot, im here only to type #GMB...
But i have PVC, Power to vote out clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by annurhaske(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Weldone responsible first ladies
Of our new nigeria.
Come positive change 2015

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
see Poise and character personified in these 2 wives of noble men. Mama GEJ should enroll in their school of Presidential conduct and etiquette so she can brush herself up on what it means to actually be a role model. No mudslinging, no back talk, nothing derogatory, never cracking under pressure and most importantly always have a smile on your face. These ladies are selling their husbands to us all as it shows from their body language that their homes are indeed homes and not a war zone unlike what mama peace is showing us. I want to believe that GEJ himself is not finding it easy with mama peace back at home. The woman is as tough as nails and always has this twisted look on her face like everywhere and everyone stinks except her.

#GEJenteronechance

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Poor women. After them smell am finish, mama Peace go still reign.
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by cacali(f): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2015
I hope this their romance will continue like this if ever (emphasis on if ever) their husbands get elected into office.
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by babatawa(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2015
tit:
dan duri

Wonder wetin you do sense

wey make am dey run from you undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by skentelelady(f): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2015
I love the way Osinbajo did that handshake. It was firm and with confidence

Lots of people shake hands while looking down instead of looking straight into the other person's eyes with smile

I love women with confidence wink
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by 2ru9jaman: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2015
IN GENERAL MUHAMODU BUHARI WE TRUST,GOD BLESS OUR GENERAL.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2015
And Buhari continues his bed rest in peace while Aisha prepares to play us Turai yet again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029037_20230562ajpeg990e08571e7562864952ba13b827270f_jpegafa4b4e0cbfdecc19ad8fffe704053d2

Olorun maje!
God forbid!!
Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by depson(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2015
klem93:
Hajia Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo in their continous visitation and courtesy visit paid a courtesy visit to Ilorin Government House today and was well received by the state Governor Ahmed.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/photos-from-visit-of-buhari-and.html#more

Nothing can change mmy mind
Gej till 2019
If u like waka go sambisa
tongue grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by eljidy(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Must Toyin Saraki always be there....Is she the first lady of kwara state??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by seedorfabbey: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2015
jamael:
good for them.
But I've seen so many posts speak about women of virtue and substance and relate same with The wonderful wives of the opposition candidates. I'll rather go for the next door neighbor that fries akara in the Morning, prepares the children for school and still performs her duty as a Wife and mother. That's the substance. Substance and virtue are reflected in Character and not in a picture.
NB PEJ is not a yard stick for making virtuous comparison.
#Sai Who-the-Lord-Chooses.
sai buhari/osinbajo that's whr d most voice of nigerians belong come march 28
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by LANREFORWA: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Enjoy while it last, election is around d corner but don't get use to this borrow borrow cars and money. The big sponsors will soon take it back both cash and kind immediately u loose election

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Omo Buhari wife fine to be First Lady jo,she no look like the one wey look like bag of gari,I no call anybody's name o grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by coolluk(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2015
And we ended up with (bag of beans, stone the opposition supporters)patience jonathan, lol.

On a serious note see class and substance oozing from these pics.
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by seedorfabbey: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2015
anonimi:
And Buhari continues his bed rest in peace while Aisha prepares to play us Turai yet again.

Olorun maje!
God forbid!!
Tufiakwa!!!
in general Muhammed Buhari we trust, even the Turai of then is far better than "stone them"
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by niggereyez(f): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2015
@OP... & y'all APCists, abeg learn how to spell ur VP's name...
OSINBAJO... not Osibanjo
these details matter oh.
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by vigasimple(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2015
eljidy:
Must Toyin Saraki always be there....Is she the first lady of kwara state??
L.P.

Well, maybe you don't know the politics of 'SARAKI STATE' , Kwara state is owned lock, stock and barrel by the Saraki family or dynasty.

The current governor and his wife are just Housekeeper and maids.

There is no bigger fraud than the Saraki's and he is also a member of the 'progrethieves'

APC, ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by NifemiOlu(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Ilorin government house or Kwara State government house?
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
olatunji21:
I jst love this woman...
If not for Buhari I for toast her
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by BashMe1(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
ilovecritics:
And if their husbands loose?

Sry o mate, no offence. Are u related to Mama Peace?
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by ugocugochin(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2015
All of u that refused to differentiate ur right from ur left, make use of ur anus in thinking and reasoning instead of ur brain, all of u when want to eat, and eat through their nose instead of their mouth. This rain that is not due to fall will drentch all of u soon. Then let me advice u, don't u ever shout for help when its happening.
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by yerakola(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
baba. dis dolapo osinbajo no fine atall.. gej till tinubu decamp to Labour party
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They went to share dollars on behalf of their husband

GEJ till 2019

You get sense like dis?? Spewing rubbish from ya mouth!!

Brother Na Joke I dey oh!!grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by anonimi: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Saeed348:
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2218621_2092068picsart1421516346957jpeg8ba9a96cf71af2eae528c2e696873291_jpg35141b434b99e2f59851572894f35a93 ,

This must be a joke, right

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
Sai Aisha Buhari till Mama Piss learns how to act like a First Lady.

grin

You get Mouth Jawe!! Madam Piss acting like women in 1349. Bush Woman!!grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by xbernardx(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Our pressident GMB sabi choose frosh first lady oh. Oya na, where the baalot box dey? #SaiBuhari
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Without Proper Distribution Of PVCs, I will Say The Election Is Rigged,” Odia Ofeimun Tells SaharaReporters
“If it holds on March 28 without a proper resolution of the disenfranchisement of many Nigerians that I will continue to say until the last day of my life that it was a rigged election,” he stated.
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORK
Re: Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Femolacaster:
Aisha Buhari, "awaiting" firstlady of Nigeria! By God's grace

Amen Ma Brother!! Ow u dey Na??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket / Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.