Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms (1322 Views)

Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani / Buhari’s Economic Reforms Are Bold – Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by egift(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2015

Highlights:
- Train Police in their roles as guardians of the Constitution.
- Establish an Independent Police Complaint Authority.
- Establish a special Federal Anti-Terrorism Unit.
- Develop State level Community Policing.
- Introduce CCTV systems in our major cities and towns.

Also note that Buhari had also earlier promised to work with the National Assembly to harmonize the Nigerian Penal Code and the Police Act. So expect to have the State Police and the Feds. in Nigeria soon.

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by egift(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by saaedlee: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nigeria would have been a better place tody if most of the Police Reforms were ever implemented. I believe Our General will do justice to it, immediately he assumes office, May 29th 2015

#SaiBuhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by Controlled(f): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
watch Osinbajo in America......hear him talk about ideas n plans....listen to APC ideas....definitely a better option.....i am sold.. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by ArchEnemy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
What do the Tanoids ve to say?
Do they ve a better plan? These are the types of development people wanna ve... thats why they say Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by egift(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015

Only Nigerians can develop Nigeria. And we have the capacity to do it. Our only problem is LEADERSHIP. Once we fix that, everything will fall in place. We Nigerians are very creative, we have no reason having broken systems everywhere and many Nigerians in poverty.

Things Must Change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by DeviIhimself: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
egift:
Only Nigerians can develop Nigeria. And we have the capacity to do it. Our only problem is LEADERSHIP. Once we fix that, everything will fall in place. We Nigerians are very creative, we have no reason having broken systems everywhere and many Nigerians in poverty.

Things Must Change.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019 cheesy
Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by DeviIhimself: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
egift:

Highlights:
- Train Police in their roles as guardians of the Constitution.
- Establish an Independent Police Complaint Authority.
- Establish a special Federal Anti-Terrorism Unit.
- Develop State level Community Policing.
- Introduce CCTV systems in our major cities and towns.

Also note that Buhari had also earlier promised to work with the National Assembly to harmonize the Nigerian Penal Code and the Police Act. So expect to have the State Police and the Feds. in Nigeria soon.

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

Buhari will rot in jail because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by dein77(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
I will like to vote for GMB so as to see how he magically addresses our myriads of problems in JUST FOUR years!

From the sidelines, every supporter is a better football player!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by stepone(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Buhari will rot in jail because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Hnmmm... The DEVIL himself, i can feel why you are the DEVIL. Jonathan's bother
You cant lead us to hell fire again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by DeviIhimself: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
stepone:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by egift(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
stepone:

Don't mind the sack of dust. He have been following me everywhere, I just arranged Silence in his Doorstep. If he like, he can break his head, who cares Devil and wizards. grin grin grin grin

Things must Change for good in Nigeria. That is all we want.
Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by politricks: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by politricks: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
egift:

Don't mind the sack of dust. He have been following me everywhere, I just arranged Silence in his Doorstep. If he like, he can break his head, who cares Devil and wizards. grin grin grin grin

Things must Change for good in Nigeria. That is all we want.
He is one the wizards that endorsed jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by egift(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
politricks:
He is one the wizards that endorsed jonathan.

You nailed it. God bless you.
Re: Buhari's Police And Law Enforcement Reforms by mrmetoo1: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
I pray for this!!! We need this in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Elections In Numbers / Btw Jonathan & Amaechi, Who Betrayed The Niger Delta Most? / Hillarious Picture Of Oshiomole Andnew Wife In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.