Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game.....Let's Meet Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game.....Let's Meet Here. (585 Views)

Enough Of The Blame Game: Let’s Find A Solution (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game.....Let's Meet Here. by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015

https://quizup.com/en is a very fun game to play....it's just this time, you get to play with different folks from different continents in real time!

Waowzest!

There are varieties of topics to choose from.
Only a feel/trial can convince you.
The game is available for only android and apple OS users.

There are achievements you need to unlock.

I will be posting two screenshots of my achievements here.
Please post yours too if you are a already à member and if you're not, biko download. You'll love it!

Let's extend the fun here.
gringrin

My ID is same as my name on google plus - Miz MyColi (remember the space after Miz)
You can search for friends via the menu button and then clicking specifically on G+ or Fb....whichever you have more friends on.

Matthewbriggs and Xcapizt are members too cool
Let's Connect!
cheesycheesy

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game.....Let's Meet Here. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Interesting!

Going to check it out!

Thanks for this!

UNIPORT 2015/2016 Admission Process / Nigerian Immigrant Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools / UNILAG 2015/16 Pre-degree/direct-entry & Diploma Form Is Out,call_07068550815

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6