Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit (66052 Views)

Amazing & Shocking Puzzle.... Find The Rabbit [PHOTOS]!!! / Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit If You Can (see Photo) / Picture Puzzle: Find The Cat If You Can (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by kenben: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2015
The rabbit is formed by the outline of the head. All the other animals are within the rabbit.
Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by ALVA001: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2015
somebody check out d shape on d bigger ring on d woman's nose, i bet it looks like d rabbit.
Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by blakky97(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2015
the girl is indian.
shes btfl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by IBROHIM: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2015
I got it!!!

Everybody should concentrate! Turn the picture upside down! The ear of the rabbit is just below the dark lower lip of the man! The eye of the rabbit is the black dot close to the beautiful woman's mouth! The rabbit is white in colour!!! That's the rabbit! I got it in less than 2 seconds of viewing!!! Happy weekend!!!

Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathief stops stealing!!!!
Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by Nicklaus(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2015
This artist sef. Just making me hungry here.
Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2015
bestestgirl:
There is no rabbit there joor
Modified
They claim it is on the tip of one of the tusks, but that doesn't even look like a rabbit

Aha!!!

I thought I was the only one who didn't see anything looking even remotely like a rabbit on the elephant's tusk.

I didn't want to say anything, before they'll ask me to go get glasses wink
Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by alasboy4u(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2015
To me it doesn't look like a rabbit oh, its like wat I use to draw wen I was in primary skol.
Re: Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit by newspostng(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
alasboy4u:
To me it doesn't look like a rabbit oh, its like wat I use to draw wen I was in primary skol.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Thinking? / Answer A Question With A Question / Nigerian Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.