Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! (2371 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Rapper And Singer, G'iyaz Looks Dapper In New Pictures / This Is The Secret Wizkid Will Never Share With You (upcoming Artistes) / P-square VS Soundcity & Upcoming Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Kylez(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
I searched for something like this, but didn't find one, so I decided to create a thread where upcoming Artistes share links to their songs, and we listen and review.

Let me open the floor,I do music just for fun, I've had like 5 singles, but what I really like about it is that it's a mix of afro pop with modern hip hop and is actually a FREESTYLE! , please kindly review, as we share songs with each other, download it at: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

We can use this to push Airforce1 's album grin

The Floor Is Open!

Special Guests :

Airforce1
MizMyColi
Tandullceblog
Naijaboiy
Krall
Cokacoola
LarrySun
Tosyne2much
Rokiatu
Iceberylin
Andyblaze

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Holla911(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Here to read comment wink
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by dreydee(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
If really that was a freestyle OP, great job!
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by CrazyScientist: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice thread OP, and as for the song, I'll just say "you should consider doing a video" wink. nice one.
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by ItsAnderson: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op You no call Andyblaze?
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Kylez(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Op You no call Andyblaze?

Andyblaze don run from NL now grin
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Kylez(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
dreydee:
If really that was a freestyle OP, great job!

Yea, it is, thanks a bunch! smiley
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Stevano007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'll listen to the track after election
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Kylez(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Nice thread OP, and as for the song, I'll just say "you should consider doing a video" wink. nice one.

Thanks a lot bro! But no time and money for video now grin

Where are the upcoming Artistes?
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Kylez(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Stevano007:
I'll listen to the track after election

Ah! Bros, grin
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by ItsAnderson: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kylez:

Andyblaze don run from NL now grin

grin grin grin

Who pursue am ooo
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Kylez(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:

grin grin grin

Who pursue am ooo

Mods grin
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by ItsAnderson: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kylez:

Mods grin

If I hear...him still dey..infact him name dey among those people you mention. Na wayo guy
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by raziboi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
av Neva loved freestyle.. buh am into De game...buh ma style is fabulous..... I play to terminate not to eliminate...mum told me to stop buh avnt reached ma bus stop....cus I badt gonnnnnnn ....u can ask Angelina, Christiana.. cus the knw me nw.......

drops mic

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by icebebe(f): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1 first on d list? Mtchwww dat guy wey neva knw wetin to sing
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Airforce1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
icebebe:
Airforce1 first on d list? Mtchwww dat guy wey neva knw wetin to sing

keep modifying your posts all because of me

i'm your super star
cool
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by iceberylin(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Even andyblaze na upcoming since 1990 grin
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2015
let me wake up first
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by cokacoola(m): 5:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Kylez:
I searched for something like this, but didn't find one, so I decided to create a thread where upcoming Artistes share links to their songs, and we listen and review.

Let me open the floor,I do music just for fun, I've had like 5 singles, but what I really like about it is that it's a mix of afro pop with modern hip hop and is actually a FREESTYLE! , please kindly review, as we share songs with each other, download it at: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

We can use this to push Airforce1 's album grin

The Floor Is Open!

Special Guests :

Airforce1
MizMyColi
Tandullceblog
Naijaboiy
Krall
Cokacoola
LarrySun
Tosyne2much
Rokiatu
Iceberylin
Andyblaze
sad
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by MizMyColi(f): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by missangela: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by siegfried99(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2015
I want to upload a link here...brb pls
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Sheenor: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2015
I will upload mine too when its ready. until then, sipping orijin and reading others comment. wink
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by cheddahboy(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Download this Political Themed Love Song titled #Vote For Love by the Maigidankudi himself Cheddahboy @Cheddahboy Along Side Mr Love Affair, Tosin @Tosine_Afowobaf.
Prod. By Embeatz , Mixed and Mastered by C -Man.

Enjoy.

Exclusive Direct Download Link:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12a04f0a

Kindly Drop Your Reviews.

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Bawsse(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Watchout for myn
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by stonemind(f): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by abval(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one kylez, kip up the game
looking forward to upload mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Asap me for ya music video shoots.
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by donkross1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg make una listen to my bae's own too and please don't forget to drop ur comments after listening. She actually has two songs for now, one is written by her and the other is a cover for John Legend's all of me... http://www.begmetoplay.com/kingbea/track/860/Screw_You_(All_of_Me_cover) ..... AND... http://begmetoplay.com/kingbea/track/908/TININI ... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by umarc19: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one Op
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by hatux: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
I was here...
Re: The Nairaland Upcoming Artistes Review Thread! by iamastar: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
On behalf of our management team imusician digital association, may i officially present UsiGreat a sensational artist signed under our label.

Who is UsiGreat?
Some people call him the blessed, sensational singer, great songwriter, a musical genius, the unique gospel artist. He is a very unique and talented artist. Check out his interview with U.S based entertainment company.
http://www.crazypellas.net/cms/interview-with-usigreat-438/

Coming with a new dazzling gospel music is no other but the talented artist popularly known as UsiGreat.
Usigreat has been burning with passion for music since his early years. He has a burning desire to create music that will touch and inspire people across the globe. His passion is not about making money with his music but it lies in changing lives, inspiring people to greatness and making a difference with his talents. He believes that music is the greatest tool for change and inspiration. He is not only passionate to bring hope to the hopeless and create the manifest presence of God through his music ministration, but also blessed with an outstanding song writing gift. Born in Enugu and native of Nsukka Nigeria, Usigreat started performing on stage at the age of Fifteen, after founding an acappella singing group while in High school and since then has performed in many different places.
His music is guaranteed to dazzle, inspire and blow your mind. Get ready to sing and dance like you've never done before. His latest hit songs- "Darkest Valley" and "Its time to celebrate" are making waves and taking over the radio stations, internet as well as getting the highest votes every where they are played. If you are in love with Gospel contemporary R&B, pop, gospel rap, dance hall and jubilant praise music,
then Usigreat music is the music you will fall in love with. To find out more about his music visit www.facebook.com/usigreat, www.presskit.to/usigreat and www.reverbnation.com/usigreat. To stay in touch with his latest music update, visit and like his page @ www.facebook.com/usigreat & follow him on www.twitter.com/usigreat.

Meanwhile can you tell me what you think about his two latest hot singles.

Darkest Valley ft Wizzy Angel - http:///YLizMi,
Time to celebrate - http:///1s8Et38

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg See Goodluck Jonathan New Hair Style / PHOTOS: Deinde Fernandez's Wife Steps Out At His 40-day Fidau Prayers / Nigerian Power Couples Fifi Dilly & Hubby, Jeni Obayuwana & Fiance Stun At Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.