Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church (36875 Views)

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by Menace2Society(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Fire,the latest weapon used by APChit!

From burning market places, to burning tv stations and now burning churches ? Just because they are being exposed by media and their boko haram being fought by the NA ?

Na person pikin be this LMAO grin
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Nemesis. He can't collect his share of GEJ's 7bn largesse without expecting a fireball. His private jet and private parts will soon be on fire as well.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by eluquenson(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Bling bling Pastor tongue
You will surely reap what you sow...people's money

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by babaireti(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2015
May be it was part of those EXPLOSIVES he imported using his JET that detonated,we all know his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by mikeapollo: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
it saddens me when i see Gods property being destroyed,

But here are few possibilities
1. Some APC guys might have done that i dint trust all these politicians
2. Them PDP wanna use it as another propaganda saying APC are burning media houses and churches
3. Orisajafor wants more money from GEJ, he go put fire for him church so that GEJ go come contribute for church fund raising
4. Another power surge led to the fire outbreak
5. Another TB Joshua kind of structure , a disaster waiting to happen
6. Some random fire caused by neglgence

What do you mean by '''another TB Joshua kind of structure, a disaster waiting to happen''?
Do you follow events before you comment or you just type anything here because you have access to internet?

Have you been following the revelations at the coroner court investigating the collapse of SCOAN building?
Please, go find out before you make some ill-advised comments. ALL professionals who have examined the foundation of the building (even as at now 6 months after the collapse) have testified the foundation is very solid and intact without any of stress at all, despite the fact that it is exposed to the weather. Even agencies of Lagos State govt that initially misled the public by saying that the building fell due structural defect (before the investigations/examination) have now agreed that the foundation is in perfect shape)

Go and see the church structures built by SCOAN.....go and see before you talk! None of the buildings can fail because of structural defect, unless it is caused by earthquake or human sabotage!
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by tbaby534(f): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2015
MRLINGTON:
PANDEMONIUM broke out at the International Gospel Church, Warri, on Sunday during its second service, as fire gutted its guest house, radio/television studio, clinic and library, destroying properties worth millions of naira.

The inferno was only noticed when some members saw thick smoke emitting from the rooftop of the building housing these facilities.

Consequently, they raised the alarm that sent the congregation into panic and immediate prayer for God to arrest the situation in which no life was lost.

The incident happened while Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and his wife, Helen, were still in the office all located within the same premises between 12:30pm and 1pm.

Source:
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/pandemonium-fire-razes-oritsejafors-warri-church/

God will judge u and ur source for spreading lies, his church has never ever caught fire, it was his technical room that caught fire and its no way close to his church. By the way,the technical room is a room inside eagles multi purpose building. Get ur facts right b4 spreading lies. I was there life when it happened after 2nd service.
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by gibzzhd: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2015
tank God it wasn't has bad as haters wanted.only d guest house was affected.d Eagle eye studio hospital n bookstores are still under d wings of God.God is in control n we r I'm charge.soring lk an EAGLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by easy86: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Nemesis is catching up @Arms vs Private jet scandal. King of Terrorist. Haters of my post go Hug transformer.
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by Laid2001: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Eeya
Islam Answereth by Fire!!

Your mumu is international!.

Anyway, thank God there was no life lost.!

Every man shall anwer to his handiwork!!

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Handiwork of islam undecided!
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by onoerime: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2015
He is not a true man of God. He needs repentance, deliverance otherwise hell is waiting for him. Datx just a warning of his misdeeds. If he is reading post and wondering who is this, he can call me why I had to tell him to change from his evil ways. 08134556352
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by amiskurie(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2015
What do u expect when all you shout is fireeee
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by tbaby534(f): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
onoerime:
He is not a true man of God. He needs repentance, deliverance otherwise hell is waiting for him. Datx just a warning of his misdeeds. If he is reading post and wondering who is this, he can call me why I had to tell him to change from his evil ways. 08134556352

By their fruits you shalk know them. You when be true man of God yet I don't know u.
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by bdolaniyi: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
I believe this is the finger of God. Please Papa/Pastor, with all due respect paused and examined your life and Ministry before God
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by Josyjay(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
2 as many dat as commented rubbish in dis thread...UNA FATHER...b4 u run ur mouth abt some1 check ur life very well..
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by jom28gy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fire is one of the messengers of God,so God knows the reasons of the event.
Re: Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church by Niflheim(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
"The god of israel, never slumbers, never sleeps"!!!...............................................says the brainwashed, indoctrinated, naive, religious simpleton, while his house is gradually turning into "smoked catfish"!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Things Are Hard' - Pastor Adeboye Says / Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.