Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Meet The Latest couple In Town...... - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meet The Latest couple In Town...... (44535 Views)

Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall / Adorable Nikai & Engagement Pics Of D Latest Couple In Town! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahahhahaahhahahaha................u guys re so funny!tnx all for ur prayers....God bless u!
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by tomzman: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by milky3(f): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even Buhari&Jona attended cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by stanisbaratheon: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
congrats. couple
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Speakdatruth: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
pbs4real:
guy me no lyk polygamy sowie free d poor gal? 4th wife kwa?
taaah, comot hia
u neva see beauty queen wey b wife no 5 for her ancestor?
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by kikelomojessy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Congrats my baby face look alike. Wishing u all the best, plenty babies, huge finance and peace.

joining the train soon.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by sniper77(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Congrats on your wedding.May God grant you and your hubby the wisdom,knowledge and understanding to live together,settle rifts amicably ,raise a family and be happy always.

I don't normally comment when people post their wedding pics but this is an exception. Be a good wife to your hubby.

Lastly this is the first wedding pix on naira land that no psycho patient is commenting on.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by koyyess: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmn, some people can pretend sha. See as males just pack full this thread. Na marriage dey sweet una pass. Congrats to the bride. Your hubby doesn't have that womanizer look so you are safe for now.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by otiigba1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
this guy is very ugly (no offence) grin
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by prof22(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Congrat to you. May God bless ur new home. Abeg which tribe can one marry now and pay bride price later. I want to marry now and have kids and I can pay my bride price installmentally. @profscomedy
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
To him who said I was hidin my husband's face.....here u re!

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
dechandel:
Happy married life kiss kiss cheesy

But when will Nairalanders start getting wedding i.v's??
And not just only pishures undecided
guy u like choochua and after an invites dis week, u will be praying for another to come soon, u try bros grin
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
otiigba1:
this guy is very ugly (no offence) grin
hahahahahaa......none taken.....love sees beyond pretty,handsome and all......I fell for the inner qualities....nw can u blame me? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
sniper77:
Congrats on your wedding.May God grant you and your hubby the wisdom,knowledge and understanding to live together,settle rifts amicably ,raise a family and be happy always.

I don't normally comment when people post their wedding pics but this is an exception. Be a good wife to your hubby.
Lastly this is the first wedding pix on naira land that no psycho patient is commenting on.
tnx jare...I sure will......
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
;DWow.....I made frnt page!feeling cooler lolz if deres anytyn lyk dt! grin

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tnx evryone....I feel so honoured..tym to return to the moon...if u no wot I mean!!!God bless u all........ti yin a de ooooo!!amin!

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by slimshadie(f): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Congratulations. God bless your new home.. BTW your hubby was my University ;Dschool mate..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by thexzy(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Please did any of this couple contest for election?? And MOD how much dem pay you to make dis hit the FP?
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2015
slimshadie:
Congratulations. God bless your new home.. BTW your hubby was my University ;Dschool mate..
that's nyc
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Starieangel(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
thexzy:
Please did any of this couple contest for election?? And MOD how much dem pay you to make dis hit the FP?
funny u....we didn't contest and we paid notyn!
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Fellonigerians: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Congrats...
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by Bowaley17(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
HML op... Wish u guys d best...
Re: Meet The Latest couple In Town...... by thexzy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Starieangel:
funny u....we didn't contest and we paid notyn!
Anyway, Congrats in French (Fe`licitations)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want / Newlywed Couple Climb On Guests At Their Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.