Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

ASOS Is Adding Budget-friendly Bridesmaid Dresses To The Mix! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ASOS Is Adding Budget-friendly Bridesmaid Dresses To The Mix! (711 Views)

Champagne Gold Bridesmaid Dresses / Elegant Bridesmaid Dresses For Perfect Wedding / Finding Proper Size Prom Dresses To Flatter Your Body Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASOS Is Adding Budget-friendly Bridesmaid Dresses To The Mix! by fionana: 2:44am On Mar 17, 2015
adies looking for another option for more affordable bridesmaid dresses have a new spot to shop: ASOS! The British mega brand has just expanded its occasion wear section, and tucked in among the cocktail frocks and party dresses are styles created with bridesmaids in mind.The site's huge in the U.K. (when I was in London last, working on this story, girls told me that most everyone owns something from ASOS). There's a ton of merchandise online, and while I obsessively browsed it while searching for my own modest maternity bridesmaid dresses, the addition of pieces called out as options for 'maids should make the quest easier. The dresses, organized as multiple silhouettes in the same color or pattern, will join the site on Sunday. For now, check out the rest of the party dresses here.I'm happy to report other new brands have popped up recently with more budget-friendly options, even if it's as simple as packaging a collection of dresses with nuptials in mind. ModCloth has a ton under $100 and Ann Taylor's offerings mostly range between $150 and $300.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Hair Style (photo) / Dont Miss This Money Making Opportunity / Double Breasted Suit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.