Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery (27278 Views)

Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
ab4real15:
What is ur problem with islam?
pls go and ask al-baghadi or shekarau.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
thaoriginator:
make I add u for bbm or wasapp

I know see ya pics na smiley
I no dey add nairaland er wey no get pics up.
Sorry, that's how I row. cool

That's y I gat mine up. I see you, you see me.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by eluquenson(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
These ibo boys and thievery
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by thaoriginator: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

you know say na faceless forum, that's why.. Ok, make I put am now..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by xtervaganza(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Awon omo nna again and their domination of lagos thru armed robbery

Lol
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by IYANGBALI: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
AnyibestDede:
At least they did not blem the devil this time
the devil will visit you to buy you a carton of alomo for this your comment
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by eluquenson(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ephemmm:
As I always say - every tribes has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Ibos always claim they are hardworking than any other tribes; but they always forget that out of every ten robbers caught, there is assurance that 9 will be Ibos while the other one will be Yoruba babalawo.

Ibos get HND in robbery, while other tribes manage to get OND embarassed tongue tongue
That's the simple truth for those who has understanding.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
ab4real15:
may satan destroy my miserable life, im hediot.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by ab4real15: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=frankmishael1 post=31707937][/quote]u are a foolish xtian bastard.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ichoro ka otinye pinsure onye ozo ebe a nwa sad grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
chimkaire:
Ichoro ka otinye pinsure onye ozo ebe a nwa sad grin grin lipsrsealed
smiley
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by Cityguy: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Islie:

It was greed that came over you because after you were sacked you still have something doing for yourself and Lord......

But, you decide to follow the part of crime and there is no excuse for you because you have to face the law

Cc lalasticlala and ishilove
You dey mind the idiot. So if everyone laid off their jobs should take to crime, would he even be alive to think of kidnapping? You've said it all- greed and get-rich quick mentality is what is destroying every facet of our country. We need rebirth.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by AnyibestDede(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the devil will visit you to buy you a carton of alomo for this your comment
I no need e visit o abeg, but d alomo accepted
Re: Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery by AnyibestDede(m): 6:16am On Mar 18, 2015
lecturerdabo:

The devil will be happy with you for the above comment!
Same to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Thief Caught In Kaduna And Tied To A Pole By Mob (Photos) / Boy Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Made To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Pics) / Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.