Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! (973 Views)

APC (GMB) Paid AIT Over N800million For Live Coverage, Of Presidential Campaign / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by ilovecritics(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Change! Change!! Change!!! This has been the major slogan of the APC. Here on Nairaland, I think APC supporters are more than the PDP supporters (That's if actually there are no paid trolls and multiple account owners) and on that regard I want to ask all APC supporters one simple question;

If after March 28 and GEJ is declared winner of the Presidential elections, what will you do?
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by AnyibestDede(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
They ll never accept the result should gej wins, but there is nothing they can do

2 Likes

Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by Lataability(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2015
We know what northern can do, but I pity for our ppl that will be there during election.. Am in my fathers land.. If they kill any of our ppl in North.. There ppl here will pay for the price.. eye for an eye, blood for blood
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by Chillext(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
I would wake up from my dreams

2 Likes

Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by ionsman: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2015
If Gej wins, life moves on abi no be so?
But........

GEJ wont win. Deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by PedroJP(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2015
They will move on
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by PassingShot(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2015
If GEJ is declared winner, I will sit back and have a very good laugh at the sufferings you guys will have to go through and endure for another four years because I am 100% sure that nothing good can come out of his presidency. Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by SweetJoystick(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Accept the result, congratulate PDP/GEJ and move on, only if the elections are free and fair though, it's not marred by violence ballot box snatching etc

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by ilovecritics(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Lataability:
We know what northern can do, but I pity for our ppl that will be there during election.. Am in my fathers land.. If they kill any of our ppl in North.. There ppl here will pay for the price.. eye for an eye, blood for blood

I can't explain why an ibo person will choose to remain in the North during the elections..
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by ilovecritics(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:
If GEJ is declared winner, I will sit back and have a very good laugh at the sufferings you guys will have to go through and endure for another four years because I am 100% sure that nothing good can come out of his presidency. Mark my words!

That's all you will do? Smh!

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by PassingShot(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2015
ilovecritics:

That's all you will do? Smh!

Please advise me on what you think I should do. I will appreciate such advice.
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by Boland(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2015
You and I both know that GEJ winning is close to impossible...

But lets say he wins: That means Nigerians have decided to sell their future, so they will deserve whatever happens to them.

BTW, if that happens, we will all move on..

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by mrmetoo1: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2015
As long as it's free and fair, then Nigerians deserve whatever awaits them.

GMB is not losing though, the numbers favor him. Jonathan boys are running scared right now trying to get all the money they can from the contracts they have because they're already anticipating a Jonathan defeat. This is not me just talking, this is something I know first hand. People are busy raising valuations and certificates so that they can get their money out on time
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by ilovecritics(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2015
ionsman:
If Gej wins, life moves on abi no be so?
But........

GEJ wont win. Deal with that.

K
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2015
ilovecritics:
Change! Change!! Change!!! This has been the major slogan of the APC. Here on Nairaland, I think APC supporters are more than the PDP supporters (That's if actually there are no paid trolls and multiple account owners) and on that regard I want to ask all APC supporters one simple question;

If after March 28 and GEJ is declared winner of the Presidential elections, what will you do?
They would form parallel government on NL.
The initial plan was to form it in Borno but seeing that the NA has cleared the terrorists off there, NL is the only alternative. cc Seun
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by hamaworld(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2015
I
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by ilovecritics(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2015
olrotimi:

They would form parallel government on NL.
The initial plan was to form it in Borno but seeing that the NA has cleared the terrorists off there, NL is the only alternative. cc Seun

Baba Seun go block you oo! *Whispers in ur ear* - Bring down ur voice ".
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by ilovecritics(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2015
mrmetoo1:
As long as it's free and fair, then Nigerians deserve whatever awaits them.

GMB is not losing though, the numbers favor him. Jonathan boys are running scared right now trying to get all the money they can from the contracts they have because they're already anticipating a Jonathan defeat. This is not me just talking, this is something I know first hand. People are busy raising valuations and certificates so that they can get their money out on time

Word!
Re: A Very Simple Question For APC/GMB Supporters! by stronger: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
ilovecritics:

We will move on and KEEP PRAYING FOR NIGERIA!!

But make no mistakes about it!!! A man who waited for 6 weeks before elections to do anything will NOT perform magic in a second term when he will be relaxed knowing that there is no re-election bid.

That's when you will see his darkest side! Price of fuel will increase, INFLATION will rise, he will quell any protests with soldiers because he won't care about re-election!! MARK THESE WORDS!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The 5 PDP Governors Decamping To APC Before The Election? / Jega: No Plan To Rig Election For Any Party / BREAKING.!! Live From Otuoke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.