Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka (869 Views)

Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by 9jagistonline(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has assumed that President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience, were planning to kill him over his criticism of the Federal Government and his antagonism to the President’s re-election.
Mbaka, in a new video currently trending on YouTube, made the claim during a sermon he delivered in his church.
The congregation exploded in a howl when Mbaka said, “President Jonathan and his wife are planning to kill me.”
The Roman Catholic Priest, whose latest comments on the general elections created waves, said the plan to assassinate him showed that the President no longer had the fear of God.
He said, “Although I sent a letter about this somewhere but I want to say this to the atmosphere. Let me say to the whole world that President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, are planning to assassinate Father Mbaka. It is a known secret, so whoever they want to use, I don’t know. They may not come themselves. They may use these jobless people. The same people I am speaking for. I don’t know why people no longer have the fear of God.
“Do they think that killing Father Mbaka will make Jonathan and his wife win the election? Is Mbaka their problem? And a priest asked a question that touched me. He said all this while that Father Mbaka has been supporting Jonathan and his wife, did Buhari and his party make any statement to threatened him?”
Mbaka preserved that his criticism of the Jonathan administration was a divine mandate, while making reference to the bible story of when God sent Moses to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go.
He compared his New Year message against President Jonathan to Moses’ message to the Egyptian King, Pharaoh.
He said in the video, “I am just trying to tell any Pharaoh that is threatening to kill any Moses to remember what happened in Exodus chapter 12. After the Passover, the family of Pharaoh cried. They ended in the middle of the Red Sea.”
The Catholic priest said despite the threats, he would continue to discharge his duties without fear of anyone.
Mbaka also denied that Patience Jonathan gave him any money when she visited his church.
He said although President Jonathan dropped money for him through Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, he left the money with Ekweremadu and his wife. He also said that Patience Jonathan’s offering to the church was also rejected.
Mbaka launched a scathing criticism of President Jonathan last year when he gave a sermon condemning his re-election.

Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by Psylas(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Mbaka is a mad man!
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by TI1919(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Poo
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by pallybrown(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Why is this man playing with God

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by tyson99(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by MissEse: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Why is this man talking like this na?
Its a shame o. I don't even know wat to say cus he might be an anointed man but I'm disappointed.
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by 234GT(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
The catholic church should call him to order.
He only wants cheap popularity, but not all Nigerians can be fooled.
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by nogames: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2015
My God protect you father Mbaka
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by richardomoko: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Time would reveal whether truly God is speaking to him or some demons are confusing his mind.
9jagistonline:
Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has assumed that President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience, were planning to kill him over his criticism of the Federal Government and his antagonism to the President’s re-election.
Mbaka, in a new video currently trending on YouTube, made the claim during a sermon he delivered in his church.
The congregation exploded in a howl when Mbaka said, “President Jonathan and his wife are planning to kill me.”
The Roman Catholic Priest, whose latest comments on the general elections created waves, said the plan to assassinate him showed that the President no longer had the fear of God.
He said, “Although I sent a letter about this somewhere but I want to say this to the atmosphere. Let me say to the whole world that President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, are planning to assassinate Father Mbaka. It is a known secret, so whoever they want to use, I don’t know. They may not come themselves. They may use these jobless people. The same people I am speaking for. I don’t know why people no longer have the fear of God.
“Do they think that killing Father Mbaka will make Jonathan and his wife win the election? Is Mbaka their problem? And a priest asked a question that touched me. He said all this while that Father Mbaka has been supporting Jonathan and his wife, did Buhari and his party make any statement to threatened him?”
Mbaka preserved that his criticism of the Jonathan administration was a divine mandate, while making reference to the bible story of when God sent Moses to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go.
He compared his New Year message against President Jonathan to Moses’ message to the Egyptian King, Pharaoh.
He said in the video, “I am just trying to tell any Pharaoh that is threatening to kill any Moses to remember what happened in Exodus chapter 12. After the Passover, the family of Pharaoh cried. They ended in the middle of the Red Sea.”
The Catholic priest said despite the threats, he would continue to discharge his duties without fear of anyone.
Mbaka also denied that Patience Jonathan gave him any money when she visited his church.
He said although President Jonathan dropped money for him through Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, he left the money with Ekweremadu and his wife. He also said that Patience Jonathan’s offering to the church was also rejected.
Mbaka launched a scathing criticism of President Jonathan last year when he gave a sermon condemning his re-election.
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by Nkemtreasure: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Mbaka, WHY
Re: Why Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me –father Mbaka by FrankC3: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2015
My problem is with his Bishop. The Church's position on Liberation Theology is very clear after the Bishop Oscar Romero incident in South America. Catholic church has the richest culture and tradition developed over time and value wisdom over impulse.

Most of Fr Mbaka's recent utterances is betraying the position of the Church that I know of. He seem to be letting arrogance and pride get in his way, but the Catholic tradition places humility and loyalty above any kind of spiritual gift one may have. Now, What is the Bishop of Enugu diocese doing in the face of this unnecessary distraction?

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Buhari From The Grave Of The Innocents – By Bashir Yusufu / Photos : Prince Tarzoor Campaigning In Makurdi, Benue State / Photos: PDP Women Rally, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.