Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over (9170 Views)

Kanu Makes A Shocking & Disturbing Revelation Over Agitation (badnews For IPOB!) / #badnews: Nigeria Ranked #1 Most Corrupt Country In 2016 Best Ranking Index / For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Here2BustnScrew: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
buhari failed in 2003, 2007, 2011 and will also fail in 2015. even if he goes to the pope for prayers, he will still lose. GOD is against him. how does he think he will rule Nigeria, after all the atrocities he committed.
APC's plan is to destroy Nigeria, to suck NIGERIA dry. they are after the oil. but this time around they will be disappointed. They have tried all their best to frustrate Jonathan but GOD has disappointed them. Jonathan also removed the police and co. from guarding the water ways and oil pipelines, replacing them with...... which means if I lose I will go with my oil. so it is very very impossible for buhari to win and he will never win. Their evil schemes are being exposed every now and then. if they don't want a south-southerner to rule or decide to make the country ungovernable, they will not rule also. and if they try anything silly, the election may be postponed again. Nigerians be wise. GEJ is the best option. he is working and deserves your support. #GEJWILLWINAGAIN.. GOD Bless..

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by antontech(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Wanted to see d bad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by mickyeddi(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
@op Don't you have better things to do with your life than type trash here? You see what joblessness and idleness is causing you.
sad 4cktard!

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by clevvermind(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Op, you are right. He will lose again this time. No doubt about that.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Adanora: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen any school built in his name. I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. • There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. • I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. • No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. Asides from doing nothing for others, he has not even improved himself since his exit from office. • No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing! • The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. • He never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. • His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home anymore? • No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * • He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. • No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. • The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spokesperson in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. • He recently joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does he have to offer? • Everyone would like change and positive change is always good but Gen Buhari isn't the answer! Let us be wise. Its our future n children future.

Now tell me why Goodluck shouldn't win?
A word is enough. ..........

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by SeverusSnape(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Yes oooo... A Certificateless illiterate won't smell Aso presidential villa.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by egift(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Corruption destroying the mentality of TANiods since 2010.

27 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by mickyarams: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
buhari failed in 2003, 2007, 2011 and will also fail in 2015. even if he goes to the pope for prayers, he will still lose. GOD is against him. how does he think he will rule Nigeria, after all the atrocities he committed.
APC's plan is to destroy Nigeria, to suck NIGERIA dry. they are after the oil. but this time around they will be disappointed. They have tried all their best to frustrate Jonathan but GOD has disappointed them. Jonathan also removed the police and co. from guarding the water ways and oil pipelines, replacing them with...... which means if I lose I will go with my oil. so it is very very impossible for buhari to win and he will never win. Their evil schemes are being exposed every now and then. if they don't want a south-southerner to rule or decide to make the country ungovernable, they will not rule also. and if they try anything silly, the election may be postponed again. Nigerians be wise. GEJ is the best option. he is working and deserves your support. #GEJWILLWINAGAIN.. GOD Bless..

What a plonker you are.

9 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by abacusCm(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
it is GEJ that caused this because if jobs were been created,someone like you will not have time to post trash here....you better join the change train

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by WisdomFlakes: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2015
shocked shocked I... see... Frustrated.... People cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Here2BustnScrew: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes oooo... A Certificateless illiterate won't smell Aso presidential villa.
yes boss..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Here2BustnScrew: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2015
abacusCm:
it is GEJ that caused this because if jobs were been created,someone like you will not have time to post trash here....you better join the change train
Jonathan created jobs and I got a job. transformation all the way.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by LagosBoi2(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari is giving you all sleepless nights

that's great

19 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Olaolufred(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

people decieving people(themselves). PDP.[size=14pt]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

people decieving people(themselves). PDP.[/size]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

people decieving people(themselves). PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by dedos(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2015
All I cn deduce from dis OP's post is frustration....d mire mentioning of Buhari's name is d Begining of wisdom 4 dez pdpians.

11 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by chamboy(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Here2BustnScrew SeverusSnape Adanora clevvermind n all d Tandriods on here
.. E ku Ara oooo.. that Name Sai Baba, Sai buhari is running u mad abi.. You guys can enrol in tit's school for further display of Current feeling..

E pele

3 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2015
chamboy:
.. E ku Ara oooo.. that Name Sai Baba, Sai buhari is running u mad abi.. You guys can enrol in tit's school for further display of Current feeling..

E pele
No, you're the one that need to enrol in one of the GEJ Almajiri schools. The name "Jonathan" is turning you into an illiterate like Buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by dein77(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari IS going nowhere other than Daura! Those who destroyed our democracy and consequently and drove the nation backwards into the hands of those military folks, will never be allowed to enjoy the same democracy he destroyed.

That will be sending a wrong signal to the Khaki guys and rewarding official military indiscipline. No way!

In saner climes, Buhari won't have even dared!

No place in our modern Nigeria for a former dictator.

6 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by chamboy(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, you're the one that need to enrol in one of the GEJ Almajiri schools. The name "Jonathan" is turning you into an illiterate like Buhari.
bad belle
Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by oodubanjo: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2015
BUHARI HAS NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF A STOLEN WEALTH, HE RECEIVES ONLY HIS PENSION. PLS TELL ME ANY OF THE PEOPLE, POLITICIAN
BUILDING SCHOOLS, BOREHOLE AND EVEN DONATING BIG MONEY TO THEIR MOSQUES/ CHURCHES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ACCUSSED OF
STEALING GOVT. FUND. EVEN GEJ DONATING DOLLARS TO OBAS IN THE SOUTH WEST CANNOT TELL US THAT IS FROM HIS SALARY.

3 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by omenka(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Are you guys so daft to see that this technique isn't working?? cheesycheesy

Na wa oo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by dein77(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
oodubanjo:
BUHARI HAS NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF A STOLEN WEALTH, HE RECEIVES ONLY HIS PENSION. PLS TELL ME ANY OF THE PEOPLE, POLITICIAN
BUILDING SCHOOLS, BOREHOLE AND EVEN DONATING BIG MONEY TO THEIR MOSQUES/ CHURCHES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ACCUSSED OF
STEALING GOVT. FUND. EVEN GEJ DONATING DOLLARS TO OBAS IN THE SOUTH WEST CANNOT TELL US THAT IS FROM HIS SALARY.

And you think corruption doesn't go beyond financial misappropriation? What of certificate forgery, nepotism? Overthrowing a legitimate civil, Democratic government?

Buhari's NOT A SAINT!

7 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by clevvermind(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
chamboy:

E pele
mumu. The buhari virus has infected you so badly. I suggest you consult me or any pdp supporters on this forum for cure.

4 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by adahgold(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Is it not #saibuhari again they have changed it, it is now called #pabuhari... Please take correction...

1 Like

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Pheals(f): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2015
u dnt hav future find bettre tinz to compose now seriously u nid deliverance by fire
Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by pacifique(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2015
No single street in the whole Nigeria is named after him. A very pitiable state for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
[size=18pt]ode[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by dominique(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2015
I can't make much sense in the trash you posted up there op. You mean GEJ will sabotage the pipelines and restrict fuel supply to other regions of he looses. Continue to reveal Jonathan's evil plans for this country. I'm still yet to understand the part on why Buhari will lose, have you read the minds of 60million potential voters?

I hope your bitterness doesn't consume you.
Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by Mogidi: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Adanora:
Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen any school built in his name. I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. • There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. • I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. • No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. Asides from doing nothing for others, he has not even improved himself since his exit from office. • No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing! • The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. • He never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. • His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home anymore? • No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * • He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. • No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. • The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spokesperson in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. • He recently joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does he have to offer? • Everyone would like change and positive change is always good but Gen Buhari isn't the answer! Let us be wise. Its our future n children future.

Now tell me why Goodluck shouldn't win?
A word is enough. ..........

Gbam!!

6 Likes

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by mcdc: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Good talk.

1 Like

Re: Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over by ibisko04: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
Senseless fellow, read what you type and make sense out of it yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uproar As Senate Debates 2018 Budget Proposal / Police Outlaws Volunteer Security Outfit In Kaduna / We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.