Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan (1191 Views)

Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by earTHMama: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2009
Elesho community jittery over discovery of 'Mystery Building'
By Oladele Ogunsola, Correspondent, Ibadan

Indigenes of Eleso community in Ibadan, Oyo State, are now panicking after the discovery of a "mystery building" supposedly used as "slaughter slab" by dealers in human parts.

Some hunters first discovered the building located in the bush while hunting.

With the discovery, the building on Tuesday became "Mecca" as many people thronged the place to see the view it and its content.

Some of the things found inside the building, which has no windows, were fetish objects like earthen vessels with black substances in them, clubs, cutlass and stains of blood on the floor.

Besides, it has a ground tunnel with a white hose which runs into the tunnel.

When contacted, Oyo Police Command confirmed the discovery of the mystery building with a promise that it would continue to trail the owner of the building said to be at large.

The Command's Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Olabisi Okuwobi, said, ''The police are still investigating the matter and not until the suspect is arrested, the police may not come out with a report on the case.

"But I can assure you that investigation is ongoing."

Members of the village are already threatening to destroy the building, while calling on the police to intensify efforts on the case.

Besides, they expressed fear about the safety of lives of their people.

Treasurer of Eleso Community Development Union, John Oyerinde, who spoke on behalf of the residents, said: "Is it until the police find fresh human head and parts before they can act?

"We believe the job of the police includes detection of crime before it is committed. With all the evidence discovered in the building so far, what else are they looking for to arrest the suspect and even pull down the building which we believe is used to perpetrate criminal acts?"

The owner of the mystery building, Olufunmilayo Akinolu, according to sources, is a native doctor and an alleged fraudster (419er).

He is believed to be hiding after the youths threatened to lynch him when the person who sold the land to him invited him last week to the community.

Appealing to the authorities to come to the rescue of the residents, Baale of the community, Chief Olufemi Adeola, disclosed that the small building, though still under construction, had only two doors with no other building in the vicinity, which made it a security threat to the community.

To ensure security of the area, Baale Adeola also appealed to both Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala and the Commissioner of Police, Bashiru Azeez, to confiscate the house before further havoc was done.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/16/703.html
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by jamace(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2009
Oh my God! What have some Nigerians turn into? Using our fellow Nigerians to make money? What is he going to use the money for? sorry about all these questions. Ijust don't know to say again. I am just thinking aloud. Lord help us. shocked sad angry
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by earTHMama: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2009
There is nothing like dollar ritual. Wake up brother, this is 21st century.
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by osisi2(f): 2:13am On Jan 17, 2009
na wa o
otokoto!!
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by redsun(m): 2:28am On Jan 17, 2009
The police should conduct a proper forensic test to check whether the blood found on the floor is human blood or not,if it is human,then it is a crime scene.
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by bawomolo(m): 5:23am On Jan 17, 2009
redsun:

The police should conduct a proper forensic test to check whether the blood found on the floor is human blood or not,if it is human,then it is a crime scene.

forensic test in Nigeria? who dash money banana grin
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by Ifygurl: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2009
bawomolo:

forensic test in Nigeria? who dash money banana grin

Since Nigeria is able to do Blood test, Abortion, etc then Forsenic test is possible.
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by bawomolo(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2009
Ifygurl:

Since Nigeria is able to do Blood test, Abortion, etc then Forsenic test is possible.

go tell that to the family of funsho williams. knowing the Nigerian police, they have MOST LIKELY tampered with evidence. abortions can be done by any quark, forensics takes more expertise and technology like dna polymerization.
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by Ifygurl: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2009
bawomolo:

go tell that to the family of funsho williams. knowing the Nigerian police, they have MOST LIKELY tampered with evidence. abortions can be done by any quark, forensics takes more expertise and technology like dna polymerization.

To get a human blood test, you need to do a dna analization.
Abortion can be done by any quark? oga you dey crazy. Even though i'm against abortion, all i'm going to say is, Do you know how hard it is to do that shit? you need to be an expert to do it. If a quark does abortion, they can nip the woman's stomach. Even a slight cut off apart from the baby can actually destroy a woman's womb or cause the woman to bleed to death. Not easy at all. Abeg, make you go to abortion to a woman and come tell me if it's easy.
Using herbs to destroy the fetus in early age is easy. Using herbs to destroy the fetus after he/she has developed is impossible.
Cutting the fetus after it's developed is hard.
I had to do a presentation about Abortion. Like i said i'm against abortion so i had to explain how evil that stupid procedure is. Anyway, i learnt few things about it. Unless, Nigeria uses chemical to destroy the fetus then you're right any quack can do it. But for Nigeria, i highly doubt we use chemical, I mean take a look at how many women in Nigeria have bleed to death because of abortion (to me, it serves them right, killing an innocent child for no reason).
As for Forsenic, if though i haven't seen it performed in real life or read up on it, but based on what i see in all this fake police shows and the real police shows in America. If you have a way to determine DNA, then it's possible. If you don't then it's impoosible.
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by earTHMama: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2009
Ifygurl:

shocked shocked

Abortion can be done by any quark? oga you dey crazy. Even though i'm against abortion, all i'm going to say is, Do you know how hard it is to do that shit? you need to be an expert to do it. If a quark does abortion, they can nip the woman's stomach.
shocked shocked shocked

Even a slight cut off apart from the baby can actually destroy a woman's womb or cause the woman to bleed to death. Not easy at all. Abeg, make you go to abortion to a woman and come tell me if it's easy.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mysterious House Discovered In Ibadan by bawomolo(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2009
Ifygurl:

which one be analization, na anal probe grin. shh you don't get what am saying. how do you detect blood if it's in minute quantities? that's were polymerization and detection techniques comes in. we are dealing with nanotechnology, something that isn't readily available in Nigeria. did u follow the funsho williams case.

Abortion can be done by any quark? oga you dey crazy. Even though i'm against abortion, all i'm going to say is, Do you know how hard it is to do that shit? you need to be an expert to do it. If a quark does abortion, they can nip the woman's stomach. Even a slight cut off apart from the baby can actually destroy a woman's womb or cause the woman to bleed to death. Not easy at all. Abeg, make you go to abortion to a woman and come tell me if it's easy.

abortions have been done through history, now of course there are risks. forensics is more advanced than a surgeon performing abortions. the anti-abortion just likes to exaggerate the dangers of abortions.

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Island: Sss Arrests Leader Of Armed Gang / Why Pay To Read The News From The Punch Website? / Quebec Is A Country Inside Canada, Watch Video. Yorubas Can Be A Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.