Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive (4771 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Eboh4z: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
How many of you agree with this lady, isn't she making some sense?

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by 5minsmadness: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
I used to know these warri chicks back then in 2006. Three of them were having satisfying relationships with their men but the fourth was very worried. When asked what the problem was she said that she didn't believe her boyfriend really loved her. You see, she had discovered that the boy had NEVER raised a hand against her, talk less of shouting on her. She would deliberately do something wrong just to piss him off but the worst he would do would be to shake his head and ignore her.

Her interpretation of his actions was that he didn't have anything emotionally at stake when it came to her else he would have reacted with anger and hit her. If he could not generate enough emotion/passion to hit her then she was most likely a side-chick and not his true love.

In the end she came up with an idea and during a fake argument she tore his nysc certificate. The boy went into a fit of rage and punched her once in the face. She started bleeding immediately and was rushed to a nearby chemist. Being among her supportive friends we were sent to 'warn' the boy not to hit her again.
But it was all a setup. Tega couldn't be happier. The love of her life had finally proved his love by knocking off one of her teeth.

Some people are going to view the op's post as sarcasm. I have seen ladies like her live. What is abnormal for some people is not only totally acceptable but actually mandatory for others.

Variety is the spice of life.

5 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by SuperSuave(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
This girl is mad! How will I beat someone I love?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by babyme1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can bet my perfume that ish up there was written by a man. SMH undecided

11 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Eboh4z: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
I used to know these warri chicks back then in 2006. Three of them were having satisfying relationships with their men but the fourth was very worried. When asked what the problem was she said that she didn't believe her boyfriend really loved her. You see, she had discovered that the box had NEVER raised a hand against her, talk less of shouting on her. She would deliberately do something wrong just to pass him off but the worst he would do would be to shake his head and ignore her.

Her interpretation of his actions was that he didn't have anything emotionally at stake when it came to her else he would have reacted with anger and hit her. If he could not generate enough emotion/passion to hit her then she was most likely a side-chick and not his true love.

In the end she came up with an idea and during a fake argument she tore his nysc certificate. The boy went into a fit of rage and punched her once in the face. She started bleeding immediately and was rushed to a nearby chemist. Being among her supportive friends we were sent to 'warn' the boy not to hit her again.
But it was all a setup. Tega couldn't be happier. The love of her life had finally proved his love by knocking off one of her teeth.

Some people are going to view the op's post as sarcasm. I have seen ladies like her live. What is abnormal for some people is not only totally acceptable but actually mandatory for others.

It sounds strange but it happens. One man's poison is another man's meat
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eboh4z:
How many of you agree with this lady, isn't she making some sense?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Choi . . . Poor woman . . . These 9ja men must have done a number on her. She need psychiatric help!!!

10 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by goodmorning40: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's either she's mad or she is faking. Either way she needs psychological attention

6 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by K9blunt(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
hahahaahhahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahshahshhhshahahahh. I can't stop laughing, wonders indeed shall never end. poor brainwashed woman.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by izaray(f): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Poster, u are right, really some girls prefers dat.

I once av a girlfriend dat, d only way she can sort out things rightly wit her guy when ever they is any misunderstand,

b/w them, is when her guy hit her. This guy will so beat his girl mercilessly, in such a way dat, if any one set his/her

eyes on them, d person will be so angry wit d boy. But immediately after d beating, they will go to his house together and have hot sex for d final reconciliation ........

I pity her shah, dnt know d meaning of such love.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
perception
upbringing
education
self-worth
environment

These play roles. These matter when choosing a spouse and when raising Children.

3 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by mutter(f): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
If it turns her on then so be it.
Even in the western world we have that too!

1 Like

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by 5minsmadness: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yadoctora:
perception
upbringing
education
self-worth
environment

These play roles. These matter when chooaing a spouse and when raiaing Children.
Av told u to bring ur keyboard let me repair it, u no gree angry
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by sexymoma(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
God Forbids Evil... I dated one guy back then.
His dad usually beats his step mum and i was like how can a man raise his hands to beat his wife... The next thing ma Ex said was " Huh ladies you will surely ask for it" I was like "wow" From there i knew ma Ex is gonna do the same even if it jos once... Norbody tell me before i waka wink
So my dear one man's pomo is another man's leather wink... wetin pay taiwo fit nor benefit kenny wink

4 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

Av told u to bring ur keyboard let me repair it, u no gree angry

undecided
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nutase: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
huh
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by bluedaze(f): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
M not so worried aabout the post than by the number of likes. Right there is 270 women beaters

10 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Eboh4z: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
bluedaze:
M not so worried aabout the post than by the number of likes. Right there is 270 women beaters

Who do u think liked that page, men or Women?
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
I used to know these warri chicks back then in 2006. Three of them were having satisfying relationships with their men but the fourth was very worried. When asked what the problem was she said that she didn't believe her boyfriend really loved her. You see, she had discovered that the boy had NEVER raised a hand against her, talk less of shouting on her. She would deliberately do something wrong just to piss him off but the worst he would do would be to shake his head and ignore her.

True that

Some women cannot cope with a gentleman either

1 Like

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by AndreRose(f): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
bluedaze:
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

This is not a matter of variety! What you should have done is ask about her background. Did she grow up in a house where her father abused her mother regularly? Did she have an ex that constantly abused her while claiming to love her?

This is a lady who has been conditioned to see abuse as normal. The men in her lives have abused her or abused women around her to the point where she attributes love to abuse. She is in mental bondage and she needs to seek help from a professional.

This is why I hate women who stay with an abusive man for the sake of their children. They do more harm to those kids by staying.

14 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by ireneidiva(f): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
SuperSuave:
This girl is mad! How will I beat someone I love?
Awwwww. How sweet

2 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
The man don beat am sotey the beating don affect her brain o.eleyi mati ya were ke

KanwuliaJara come and see wonders o grin

1 Like

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't mind 5 minute madness. The girl is suffering from a distorted view of reality
Shollypopzz:

This is not a matter of variety! What you should have done is ask about her background. Did she grow up in a house where her father abused her mother regularly? Did she have an ex that constantly abused her while claiming to love her?

This is a lady who has been conditioned to see abuse as normal. The men in her lives have abused her or abused women around her to the point where she attributes love to abuse. She is in mental bondage and she needs to seek help from a professional.

This is why I hate women who stay with an abusive man for the sake of their children. They do more harm to those kids by staying.

1 Like

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Chillis: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is written by a male Nigerian scammer.

A lot of them are littering in politics, romance, business and family section.

8 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
The effect of years of psychological rape and mind conditioning.
It is not about preference.

Like some one said, the most disturbing is the number of likes such posts get.
And seeming normal people giving such posts high fives.

So many twisted people parading as normal.

6 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Chillis: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:
The effect of years of psychological rape and mind conditioning.
It is not about preference.

Like some one said, the most disturbing is the number of likes such posts get.
And seeming normal people giving such posts high fives.

So many twisted people parading as normal.

You still bothered about likes. When they said 21milion ppl are lunatic you think it's a joke. cheesy

Don't bother your head ojare.

7 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:

You still bothered about likes. When they said 21milion ppl are lunatic you think it's a joke. cheesy

Don't bother your head ojare.

It is worth bothering about sha.

Innocent people are going to end up with such people who think it is ok to hit others.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Chillis: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

It is worth bothering about sha.

Innocent people are going to end up with such people who think it is ok to hit others.

Who told you most of them don't know what they are doing . That's the life they know.

Take the pig out of the dirt you can never take the dirt out of the pig. How dem talk am sef.

anyway, stop getting b other ed over what you can do little about. Life goes on dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by 5minsmadness: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shollypopzz:

No she didnt grow up in an abusive home. Mr Tega was a perfect gentleman. The mother might have been slightly verbally abusive though.
No, this guy was her first boyfriend.

It was a kind of in-thing around warri at the time. Most of them ladies saw a guy who couldnt hit them(of course there must be a good reason,go figure) as a wuss/gay/boy. Dunno if they still feel that way, any warri babe confirm pls. (warri girls are tough!)

While this may be true I very much doubt she thinks so. She was an aspiring student, very social and caring. Just had a wierd view on love(to me anyway).

This is why I hate women who stay with an abusive man for the sake of their children. They do more harm to those kids by staying
No. They stay because they are willing to sacrifice even their lives to ensure their kids have the very best and that includes a proper family. There is nothing as complete in a child's life as having a father figure as well as a mother figure. Life is not a bed of roses and no situation is perfect.

Of course there are extremes to all issues, a woman shouldn't remain in a house where the man obviously wants to kill her.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by TV01(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Bollox - or at best subjective.

First, the threshold of what is considered abuse is very low right now. And unless it's an extreme case - whichever of the spouses is being abusive - the children will still do better if their parents remain together.

Children' main concern is to have both their parents presence and nurture. And it has been proven that they thrive best in this arrangement - even where there is low level conflict (which it so happens characterises quite a few relationships).

Please quit making sensationalist statements wink!

Thanks

TV

2 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
any woman who holds such a view is seriously messed up in the head.

7 Likes

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

No she didnt grow up in an abusive home. Mr Tega was a perfect gentleman. The mother might have been slightly verbally abusive though.
No, this guy was her first boyfriend.
It was a kind of in-thing around warri at the time. Most of them ladies saw a guy who couldnt hit them(of course there must be a good reason,go figure) as a wuss/gay/boy. Dunno if they still feel that way, any warri babe confirm pls. (warri girls are tough!)
While this may be true I very much doubt she thinks so. She was an aspiring student, very social and caring. Just had a wierd view on love(to me anyway).
No. They stay because they are willing to sacrifice even their lives to ensure their kids have the very best and that includes a proper family. There is nothing as complete in a child's life as having a father figure as well as a mother figure. Life is not a bed of roses and no situation is perfect.

Physical abuse is not extreme enough? She should only leave when she thinks the man wants to kill her?? Are you trolling me?!!!!!!

Wrong! The correct statement should be, "there is nothing like having a positive father figure". What is the point of having a father figure if the only image you ascribe to him is that of violence, nagging, and abuse? Is has been shown that over 60% of males who grew up with abusive fathers end up abusing their partners. A father plays an important role in shaping the mind of his daughter. He is the first male she gets to know and love. Her first definition of who a man is, is gotten from her father. If she ascribes physical abuse to being a man, she is going to expect that from any other man in her life.

Let me give an example that might help you understand my POV. I have never caught my father cheating but because of my friends and the society I grew up in, I believed that all men cheated. It had been ingrained in my mind subconsciously from my environment and from other people's stories and relationships. I remember a guy (17 at the time) asking me out at age 13 and for whatever reason, he brought up cheating (Can't remember the details, it's been a few years). I remember telling him that, "Well, I expect you to cheat. That's what guys do". Basically, I was telling this guy that he could cheat on me and I wouldn't be mad. Can you imagine?! At such a young age, I had believed the lies that I kept on hearing. He even thought I was super cool for saying that, which made me feel like what I was saying made sense.

This ideology didn't last for long but at times, I find myself still unlearning the bullsh1t that growing up in a patriarchal society teaches you. You could have sowed the first seed in that girl's life by telling her that it is possible for someone to love her without hitting her. I hope by the time she realizes it, it's not too late.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) / Family Diaries. / Co-habitation Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.