Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku (3564 Views)

Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
President Jonathan appeared at Atiku’s residence unannounced. The president pointedly asked Atiku to return to the PDP. This is not the first time in recent times, the only difference being that the president looked to see if his presence at Atiku’s house will add weight to his call to have Atiku return to PDP. Atiku has so far rebuffed the offer.

Read more: http:///zgVkXORRlg
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Change2015(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
A wasted journey, but I can't blame him. Jonathan is desperate and his wife has declared she will not feed him in prison.

#change
#GMB
#APC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by tp10: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
desperado
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by kestolove95(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gej tongue
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Change2015:
A wasted journey, but I can't blame him. Jonathan is desperate and his wife has declared she will not feed him in prison.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by henrysam(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
Just like apcheat is desperate to sit in aso rock. All politicians are desperate fellow they can do anything to outwit one another

5 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy,
OAM4J
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by paBuhari(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
My boy. I appreciate your support. But truly, APC is not the change Nigeria needs. It is a cult. My eyes just open to the painful truth. Pls don't vote for APC. Tinubu kworopt is too kworopt to stand for true change. It Is for this reason I decided to endorse Jonathan to kwantinue till 2019. He is the real change.
I have finally decided to head back to daura.

7 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Change2015(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
henrysam:

Just like apcheat is desperate to sit in aso rock. All politicians are desperate fellow they can do anything to outwit one another

Unlike Jonathan who just 'sits' in Aso rock, the APC if full of talent that wants to 'work' to develop this country.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari/Osinbajo
Team for a New Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by bettercreature(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
He doesnt know ATIKU will never accept anything less than PRESIDENT
His dollars can not buy Atiku and atiku knows Buhari is our next president

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
omenka berem
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by paBuhari(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fellow Nigerians!
I appreciate the immense support you have given me in this 2015 presidential kwampan. I can't express my joy for your love and support despite my dictator nature. May almighty ubangiji bless you plenty.
I want to use this opportunity to tell you that I have decided to head backto daura. This is bbecause am becoming very very tired. The kwampan from one place to another is giving my body serious pain. Befo Befo I used to walk two kilometers on exercise. Now, I can't even walk 1 kilometres without stopping.
Jonathan was right when he said I can't remember phone number. It's the truth! I don't know my phone number. That's why I travel with phone book. My brain need rest.
I want to ask you fellow Nigerians to support Jonathan. He is a good man. He is changing nijeriya for the better. And he is energetic full of life and vigor. I can't stress further. Jonathan is the man. Vote for him.
For me, am going back to my village. I really missed my 200 cows and the fura da nono I used to drink every morning. Sometimes I drink it all day. I am tired of the lies of Tinubu. He's too kworopt. He's just using me to expand his empire throughout nijeriya. I can't work with tinubu.
I hope nijeriya will forgive me for kwampaning for president when I should be in daura living in peace.

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by omenka(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku even said he was already in bed when the president showed up and when he got to the sitting room, the president was already seated.

Why is Mr Jonathan so scared of Buhari?? What is he hiding or trying to hide?? Can't he simply destroy the record and leave us the hell alone??

4 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by paBuhari(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Buhari/Osinbajo
Team for a New Nigeria
Am heading back to daura.
#ihavedecided.

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by egift(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:
Atiku even said he was already in bed when the president showed up and when he got to the sitting room, the president was already seated.

Why is Mr Jonathan so scared of Buhari?? What is he hiding or trying to hide?? Can't he simply destroy the record and leave us the hell alone??

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by worthytalk: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
With or without Atiku PDP will still win. GEJ is only playing mind game with APC.

2 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Change2015(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
paBuhari:

My boy. I appreciate your support. But truly, APC is not the change Nigeria needs. It is a cult. My eyes just open to the painful truth. Pls don't vote for APC. Tinubu kworopt is too kworopt to stand for true change. It Is for this reason I decided to endorse Jonathan to kwantinue till 2019. He is the real change.

You are talking to the wrong person! I joined the AD in 1999 and have been a loyal member ever since. Lagos has prospered under the party. As for Jonathan, he offers nothing by way of thought or action that would persuade me that he has any management skills and the past four years do not bear repeating. He will go down as the worst leader, the most divisive, the most unprincipled and probably the most corrupt we have ever suffered under. March 28th is the day he will hear from ordinary Nigerians that his best, simply wasn't good enough.
Buhari is in marked contrast, known to be a frugal disciplined man, unblemished by corruption and a true nationalist. His passion to see a better Nigeria working for the masses, is obvious. The APC offers a better programme for governance, and has more obviously talented individuals within its ranks. We will win and win big due to the strength of our ideas and the appeal of our candidate. Enough said!

#change
#GMB
#APC

9 Likes

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
He is trying to lure atiku with the chance of being the PDP presidential flag bearer in 2019

By then, buhari would be how old? And APC may not have a better candidate.

Atiku may have struck a deal, underground.
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by dulux07(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let atiku go to pdp, because they r birds of d same feather, only there for selfish gains, because i dont think atiku will ever b president or vice under apc.
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by fresh15: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
It has already yielded fruits because he and his group have seen reasons to join PDP.
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by iamrealdeji(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
worthytalk:
With or without Atiku PDP will still win. GEJ is only playing mind game with APC.
Mind game? Jonathan is scared to death,he has stolen too much that he can't return,and he doesn't want to go to jail,but what change can Atiku's defection make when election is less than 2 weeks,just like a student that wants to write Engineering math tomorrow morning and just started reading today
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by gmaribel(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

grin grin grin grin grin grin You harsh o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Horllamideh(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
paBuhari:
Fellow Nigerians!
I appreciate the immense support you have given me in this 2015 presidential kwampan. I can't express my joy for your love and support despite my dictator nature. May almighty ubangiji bless you plenty.
I want to use this opportunity to tell you that I have decided to head backto daura. This is bbecause am becoming very very tired. The kwampan from one place to another is giving my body serious pain. Befo Befo I used to walk two kilometers on exercise. Now, I can't even walk 1 kilometres without stopping.
Jonathan was right when he said I can't remember phone number. It's the truth! I don't know my phone number. That's why I travel with phone book. My brain need rest.
I want to ask you fellow Nigerians to support Jonathan. He is a good man. He is changing nijeriya for the better. And he is energetic full of life and vigor. I can't stress further. Jonathan is the man. Vote for him.
For me, am going back to my village. I really missed my 200 cows and the fura da nono I used to drink every morning. Sometimes I drink it all day. I am tired of the lies of Tinubu. He's too kworopt. He's just using me to expand his empire throughout nijeriya. I can't work with tinubu.
I hope nijeriya will forgive me for kwampaning for president when I should be in daura living in peace.
Dumb
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Descartes: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:

You mean to end the dubious marriage?
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by fyneguy: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:

Whenever a new government takes over, especially with his anti-corruption disposition, civil servants and some remnant political appointees will want to outdo one another to impress Buhari by revealing corrupt practices of Jonathan's government. Jonathan knows this.

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by tit(f): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
paBuhari:

Am heading back to daura.
#ihavedecided.

Allahu bless you Pa Buhari.
I know it is your desperate wife that is dragging you around with tinubu.
i suspect aisha and tinubu are up to something
angry angry angry

bettercreature:
He doesnt know ATIKU will never accept anything less than PRESIDENT
His dollars can not buy Atiku and atiku knows Buhari is our next president

so apc has offered atiku presidency?
atiku knows he is now finished with apc. Tinubu and Osunbade will not give him an inch when buhari expires. and a buhari government will tilt towards getting a successor from katsina.
returing to pdp, which now has obj out in the cold, keeps atiku's presidency hopes alive.

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Descartes: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku has spent so much on the failed project called Buhari.
Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Jorussia(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
paBuhari:

If you say APC is a cult,are you in anyway suggesting that PDP is A CHURCH?

1 Like

Re: Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by ionsman: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
paBuhari:
Fellow Nigerians!
So stale......

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS-Ratio Analysis Show Potentially Rigged States / Dakuku Is Love By Rivers People But The Hatred For Govnor Ameachi Made Him Lost / What Will Bauchi State Remember ISA YUGUDA For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.