Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

New Wordpress Software That Creates Ecommerce Store As Aliexpress Affiliate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Wordpress Software That Creates Ecommerce Store As Aliexpress Affiliate (603 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / How To Set Up An Aliexpress Affiliate Website / Start Your Aliexpress Affiliate Store With A Software AND Start Making Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Wordpress Software That Creates Ecommerce Store As Aliexpress Affiliate by lr4dollars(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
I am not sure if it is still a news that some guys just created a WordPress plug-in that help you to create a e-commerce store in just 5 minutes.

This stores are the likes of jumia,konga and the rest we see online this days.

This plug-in is well integrated with the popular aliexpress site.

Therefore aliexpress takes care of all the work part of sending the products bought on your site or store to the buyer.

The software automatically makes you an affiliate of aliexpress once you install the plug-in.

To get from me a detailed FREE report on how to get the software reach me at onetplus2014@gmail.com
Re: New Wordpress Software That Creates Ecommerce Store As Aliexpress Affiliate by tranxo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
lr4dollars:
I am not sure if it is still a news that some guys just created a WordPress plug-in that help you to create a e-commerce store in just 5 minutes.

This stores are the likes of jumia,konga and the rest we see online this days.

This plug-in is well integrated with the popular aliexpress site.

Therefore aliexpress takes care of all the work part of sending the products bought on your site or store to the buyer.

The software automatically makes you an affiliate of aliexpress once you install the plug-in.

To get from me a detailed FREE report on how to get the software reach me at onetplus2014@gmail.com
This is the link.
www.alipartnership.com/aliplugin/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Exporting With Zero Capital --secrets Exposed / Bring Dubai To Ur Door Step In Nigeria / Tony Elumelu The Hustler, Lobbies Buhari, Other Apc Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.