Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) (21815 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo) / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / VIDEO: Nigerian Pedophile 419 Scammer CRUCIFIED!!! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by colored(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
before I ran in here, I already knew it'd be an Igbo man. Igbos are a big disgrace to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by UncleJudax(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
kestolove95:
I know sae e knw go paz igbo man
You just had to drag tribe into this. E be like say igbo babes don show you shege. Hehehe.
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by Neplusultra(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Make I hear word undecided
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by gennykdb(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari will win, n nothing will happn, u dumb ass f*ck
frankmishael1:
Gej till 2019
no Gej no Nigeria
if APC and northerners rig this election there will be total blown out war,
mark my word if it didn't happen know I'm not called
we would open d gate of hell
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by CIA12345: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is really a disgrace to Nigerians all over the world. I live in the US and the way they look at us if they hear you are from Nigeria is bad. I always receive stupid emails from some fool in Benin Republic telling me about some money from Western Union n Moneygram which i never have anything to do with. They always asked for little amount of money ranging from $80-$95 dollars. Here is one of the email:

Attention Dear beneficiary:

I am Michael Anthony, the Chair holder in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance. You are to reply through this my official email address {dr.michaelanthonyDrMichaelAnthonydr-michaelanthony@outlook.com} because this is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEY GRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money $1.5Million USD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $85.00 USD today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and I am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $85.00 USD immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your $1.5Million USD be send to you by western union OR Money gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $8,500.00 USD per day until you receive your complete $1.5Million USD from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund to be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $85.00 and email me the MTCN numbers, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union or money gram information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent this $85.00.

Send the $85.00 now and send me email with the western union MTCN or money gram reference numbers when you send the money, you can as well call me on this number {+229 68 55 26 28} when you have sent the money now okay .

RECEIVER NAME:.........LAWRENCE IGBAN
CITY :............COTONOU
TEST QUESTION:....WHEN
TEST ANSWER:.....NOW
AMOUNT:.........$85.00USD
MTCN:...........
SENDER NAME:....

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection and once again remember to reply through this my official email address: {dr.michaelanthonyDrMichaelAnthonydr-michaelanthony@outlook.com}

Thanks.
Dr Michael Anthony,

Treasury Department, International
Wire Transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: {+229 68 55 26 28}
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by PapaFejiro: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dear people, really this is so painful. I am at breaking point here after seeing the video. what has happened to us? Why are our youths of this generation so desperate and damn all consequences of evil. We lack respect, be it to elders or age mates or juniors, we even lack respect for ourselves. People like this are everywhere in the world now destroying that name NIGERIA. People dont trust anyone from Nigeria again. To get a house to live in is now a difficult task because no one wants to deal with us anymore. To get a job even when we meet the employers demands is now very slim as long as the name Nigeria is there. Our guys from the east please this is not being tribalistic, you guys need to stop this. Over here in Qatar its the same stories. lappy, mugu, wash wash and all sorts of naughty terms being used by you guys. Boys from the west are busy studying safety courses, planing engineering and working to earn a living, but the easterners are never patient enough. They want to hammer fast. you guys are not thinking of the damage you are causing our nation. Please I beseech you guys to have a rethink. Stop this while you still can and look for better and cleaner means to make money. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by jakedes(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
PapaFejiro:
Dear people, really this is so painful. I am at breaking point here after seeing the video. what has happened to us? Why are our youths of this generation so desperate and damn all consequences of evil. We lack respect, be it to elders or age mates or juniors, we even lack respect for ourselves. People like this are everywhere in the world now destroying that name NIGERIA. People dont trust anyone from Nigeria again. To get a house to live in is now a difficult task because no one wants to deal with us anymore. To get a job even when we meet the employers demands is now very slim as long as the name Nigeria is there. Our guys from the east please this is not being tribalistic, you guys need to stop this. Over here in Qatar its the same stories. lappy, mugu, wash wash and all sorts of naughty terms being used by you guys. Boys from the west are busy studying safety courses, planing engineering and working to earn a living, but the easterners are never patient enough. They want to hammer fast. you guys are not thinking of the damage you are causing our nation. Please I beseech you guys to have a rethink. Stop this while you still can and look for better and cleaner means to make money. Thanks.

Your words are cool but I guess you just spoiled everything by been tribalistic ...and who told you our brother from the east are the 1cs on the fast lane more than our brothers from the west...your just been sentimental...#StopthehateonIgbos#
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by CIA12345: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let all leave tribe or no tribe here. All the tribe are doing it from Yoruba, Igbo but to be sincere I never see the Hausa in one this act but so sure they re doing it too.

Your words are cool but I guess you just spoiled everything by been tribalistic ...and who told you our brother from the east are the 1cs on the fast lane more than our brothers from the west...your just been sentimental...#StopthehateonIgbos#[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by vincent88td(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
Gej till 2019
no Gej no Nigeria
if APC and northerners rig this election there will be total blown out war,
mark my word if it didn't happen know I'm not called
we would open d gate of hell
.......I know ur type. If ppl like u hear gun shot, na under bed dem go sleep till deir sis come wake dem up next mornin
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by nagoma(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Perewene:
In every tribe and. Country there are criminals

But there are more in others
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
gennykdb:
Buhari will win, n nothing will happn, u dumb ass f*ck
fuvk u ashole
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by PapaFejiro: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
jakedes:

Your words are cool but I guess you just spoiled everything by been tribalistic ...and who told you our brother from the east are the 1cs on the fast lane more than our brothers from the west...your just been sentimental...#StopthehateonIgbos#
I am sorry if you see it that way please pardon me...however its not that I am being told, its what I see here everyday. We even discuss about it with some of them. I cant say I am tribalistic because I dont enjoy insulting the sensibilities of another, ok check on the other video posted, the police detective was explicit and called the Igbo word more than 3 times. #letschangeforgood.
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by jakedes(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
PapaFejiro:
I am sorry if you see it that way please pardon me...however its not that I am being told, its what I see here everyday. We even discuss about it with some of them. I cant say I am tribalistic because I dont enjoy insulting the sensibilities of another, ok check on the other video posted, the police detective was explicit and called the Igbo word more than 3 times. #letschangeforgood.

I think this is a case of Nigerians tribe hating mind set...the police in the video...yes made mention of a certain tribe several times as being notorious on a particular trade in Thailand 2 b specific...how about other countries...in Europe and America...are these same tribe still known 2 b more notorious than my Edo and yoruba brothers...I guess NO...so let's change 4 good and stop the tribe hate...
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
#dang death by hanging!
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shuo!why dis pipu jus con dey spoil us 4 all dis places na
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbagaun Gbagaun........for. real who does he scam with that kind of IQ?
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by PapaFejiro: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
jakedes:

I think this is a case of Nigerians tribe hating mind set...the police in the video...yes made mention of a certain tribe several times as being notorious on a particular trade in Thailand 2 b specific...how about other countries...in Europe and America...are these same tribe still known 2 b more notorious than my Edo and yoruba brothers...I guess NO...so let's change 4 good and stop the tribe hate...
You are right. however here in Qatar its the same thing. In Malaysia and Dubai its also the same thing. News from Goa in India its the same thing so what are we talking about?This doesnt mean its exclusive to Igbos but a huge majority is from there. Its the truth.
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by CIA12345: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sometimes I don't wanna bring out my passport to show that am from Nigeria. I was in Dubai and they delayed me for 40Min cos am from Nigeria. I lived in Europe and they look at us as if all us re criminals. What a name we've created in the world all in the name of money and cars. Check those guys that are disgracing us all over the world they don't use the money well apart from flexing and womanizing.
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by jookco(m): 3:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Listing to him that guy is from ivory coast
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 18, 2015
kestolove95:
I know sae e knw go paz igbo man
Ewu mmeeeeeee!!!
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by kraftyiyk: 5:30am On Mar 18, 2015
kingthreat:
It has to be a Igbo man. Na dem dem spoil Nigeria abroad.
mchimezie:
[size=50pt]FVCK IGBO PEOPLE[/size]
colored:
before I ran in here, I already knew it'd be an Igbo man. Igbos are a big disgrace to Nigeria!

igbophobia!! members of the association of tribal bigots.

while I totally condem the guys act, I think we should take cognisance of the fact that our politicians are the root cause of all these misbehaviours, I think its not a one tribe thing, every tribe in Nigeria have significant representatives in this dirty act, it's high time our politicians got serious in effective developmental changes, else these dudes might resort to revolution. out of frustration.
my humble submission.
Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by kingthreat(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2015
kraftyiyk:

igbophobia!! members of the association of tribal bigots.

while I totally condem the guys act, I think we should take cognisance of the fact that our politicians are the root cause of all these misbehaviours, I think its not a one tribe thing, every tribe in Nigeria have significant representatives in this dirty act, it's high time our politicians got serious in effective developmental changes, else these dudes might resort to revolution. out of frustration.
my humble submission.

Drug trafficking, na Igbo win am since with no surrender. Na them also dey support the most mediocre politician ever, GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) by CIA12345: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
I made some comments here yesterday and when i open my email this morning again i received another email from some Nigerian asking me to pay for western union again. When will this shameful act stop from our fellow brothers and sisters. The is not tribalism but am so sure both Yoruba and Igbo are doing the same thing everyday. Here is the email received today:

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
ECONOMIC AND DEBT REFORM DEPARTMENT.
WORLD BANK READ, COTONOU ,BENIN REPUBLIC (Civil Procedure)
(F.H.C.B)
( ARRANGEMENT)

Why are you decided to make yourself a looser of this fund by refusing to pay the 109 dollars for the renewal of your transfer file,Be rest assure that as soon you send the $109.00usd they must start transferring of your fund through Western Union within 2hrs after confirmation of the fee without any further delay and this is the only fee you have to pay in this transaction as it was written down already by the Federal government of this country that mapped out the compensation for you OK.

be inform that the amount you will be receiving each day is $5,000.00usd once you send the $109.00usd for the renewal of your transfer file,
However,You are therefore advice to Contact the General Manager of Western union Department, Benin Republic ( Mr.Raji Robert ) through below email address:

Kindly notify us or your nearest F.B.I office after 2hours you did not received your first payment of $5,000.00 from
Mr.Raji Robert OK.

Send it to bellow information via western union or money gram:

Receiver name::::::::::::::::::::John Ana
Address::::::::::::::::::::::: Cotonou-Benin Republic.
Text question::::::::::::::::::: In God.
Answer::::::::::::::::::::: We trust.
MTCN::::::::::::::::
Sender's Name::::::::::::
Sender's Address::::

I will be waiting on your urgent feedback with the MTCN of the $109.00 thanks.and send him your Fund Release Pin R1209I so that he will transfer your fund to you immediately they receive the $109 from you.

Thanks and accept our congratulations.

Reply tosadunionw808@yahoo.co.uk)
Mr. Raji Robert
From Minister Of Finance,
Federal Republic of Benin.
Telephone +229-5180-8762
FROM THE CHIEF JUDGE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF BENIN.

And this is my reply to this useless person:

Hey do you still think people still fall for this format. Whenever you are doing email extractor don’t you check the people you are sending the email to. Am so sure you did not check good. Please leave this nonsense criminal act and get a life. Your days re numbered am sure.

Never in your life send me this message again if you do Ebola will kill you are the rest of your family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra / Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl / 6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.