Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) (52280 Views)

Police Intercepts Hard Drugs In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by ayyoshert: 12:36am On Mar 18, 2015
they got a natural brook water environment but messed up and littered by the odour and sight of faeces
a clandestine positioned shot of where guys have their bath made possible by a powerful zooming lens.
OP i just want to try buttress your points, you really did a nice job, adventurous guys like you ain't much.

Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Are you from Abi in Delta state?
doctuw:

The NDLEA officials know they sell drugs there and that is how it is throughout the whole nation, not even drug bunks and even our pharmacies. They have a share in the drug investment. It's not new to me because these officials also collect returns from weed planters in my village. Hard drug is extremely legal in Nigeria
Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by DonMaxxy(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2015
God save us!
Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by abdulaz: 1:41am On Mar 18, 2015
onila:
u went to buy drugs grin

Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by Ghoxt: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2015
yahx:
when I say drugs I mean even wt weed. Diazepan solution cocaine just mention

From the circle formed, you were going to smoke the w**d that guy was rolling.
Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by Rhaspody(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Babaneh:
And some people still want that clueless Phd holder to remain in government...

i pity u GEJ slaves...
is this the transformation? Hell NO.............

GMB all d way....

your mama
Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!

My brother, Islam undecided. It contributes to the 60 percent problem the world is facing today.

All islam dominated countries lack peace and moral justice and they know it yet they defend it. What a shame. It should be a religion fit for the animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by yahx(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
ayyoshert:
Actually the place is a real dangerous joint, it has potential of breeding hoodlums. I have been there in one of my freelance photography tour.
this place is different here is even worse the calll is shanigodo by the fct idigenes that's were they farm but they also sale lot of drugs dere! Wen we where kids we use to go dere for mangos nd cashew fruits
Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by tpiah11: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
well, i've never been to Abuja but will visit the city sometime if it's not too far.
Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by nkowaputa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Babaneh:
And some people still want that clueless Phd holder to remain in government...

i pity u GEJ slaves...
is this the transformation? Hell NO.............

GMB all d way....

We are 5 months into PMB administration. He should have cleared them by now if he is not clueless too
Re: Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) by j1mmy: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

God bless all Muslims cool

Islam is the biggest threat to world peace, Islam is actually capable of starting 3rd world war and it might.

A filthy religion that should be abolished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.