Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja (41503 Views)

Wife Of Peter Agi Escapes Assassination Attempt In Calabar. Photos / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Sanitation Offender Resisting KAI Official's Arrest In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by prophetfire: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Why are you disturbing me.....yu said that El-Rufai's brothers were responsible.

Meaning....you know something.

I don'tknow anything other than what the press reported....but YOU know something since you put a name to the face so to speak....

Now...are you ready to go to the Police...and tell them the facts you know?

Before I go....it is not a pleasant thing to be consumed by hate. Remember that.
pls get busy with somthing else.stop trailing me.unless u re telling me el-rufai hired you,then I ll hire someone to talk to you on my behalf. Or are you foooolani like him.stop killing n raping innocent people.God punishes all that do it n those that aid,abete n ginger them on.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
prophetfire:
pls get busy with somthing else.stop trailing me.unless u re telling me el-rufai hired you,then I ll hire someone to talk to you on my behalf. Or are you foooolani like him.stop killing n raping innocent people.God punishes all that do it n those that aid,abete n ginger them on.

smiley

Good evening sir....and don't forget what I said to you the last time...especially the last statement.

I am a Southerner BTW....
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by prophetfire: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

smiley

Good evening sir....and don't forget what I said to you the last time...especially the last statement.

I am a Southerner BTW....
pls go get a job n get busy. Oya send me your cv.I can help get you busy.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fourwinds: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
ijustdey:

there is a big difference BTW arming yourself and self defense.....

self defense you can turn his weapon into yours by having the upper hand
where you learn any art of self defense like karate, judo and such...... by that way you can prevent yourself and use his weapon against him such as its being done in paramilitary forces
ok wen u see a man with a gun and u have none use karate to disposes him of is gun or cutlass...hmmmmm
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by zefty: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2015
this rape news is getting too much.God help Nigeria.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by ijustdey: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
ok wen u see a man with a gun and u have none use karate to disposes him of is gun or cutlass...hmmmmm

The man as a cutlass .....

Only few of them go around with guns but you can use your self defense skill to dispose some of his cutlass
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fourwinds: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
ijustdey:

The man as a cutlass .....

Only few of them go around with guns but you can use your self defense skill to dispose some of his cutlass
u can do dat not me. if want to dispose someone of a weapon., I nid to have equivalent or a better one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague / Andrew Ogbuja Arrested For Raping Housemaid (Benue State Polytechnic Lecturer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.