Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons (2224 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Lenee Neebani Kidnapped, Beaten & Left To Die During Election In Rivers. Video / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by udyheart01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Comedian Gordons when they played host to President
Jonathan and had American singer, Reuben
Studdard.
Never again will I buy any of this mad man
comedy or music-comedy. He has eaten
belleful and can now play God to determine
who will die. May the case of the Benue
Commissioner who said "Buhari is quarter to
go" not be his portion.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by omaiyale: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stronger to take nigeria to the promise land
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by gen2briz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sebi na Nokia touch light battery?

I still prefer am to infinix zero 90% battery level.

13 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by SeverusSnape(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin [size=15pt]One bar[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
This unfunny guy ewwwwwwwwww. Don't worry when GEJ and his wife are in jail you will be in charge of food duty...

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by BasicPulse: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
He made a joke. Don't take it personally.

{www.basicpulse..com}

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Henrypraise41(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ha ha ha ha ha, i dont support what he said anyway because everybody will get old like him, its just that the statement is so funny. Godorns pls watch ur mouth.
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by kestolove95(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
No b sae Him evn funny O
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Dannyset(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't u know some people lose their senses at the sight of dollars?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by udyheart01(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
omaiyale:
Stronger to take nigeria to the promise land
the fear most Nigerians have now
is the fear that if Buhari loses the election there
will be war and typically, Nigerians are not
prepared for war.
Nigerians are no longer afraid that if Jonathan is
reelected, our 'sufferings' may continue because
we are already used to 'suffering' but to think
that we might be in a war mode after March 28
is really scary and it is almost certain that an
incumbent will win so we may as well prepare for
the unimaginable
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Jostico: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
joke but rude thou

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gordons remember dat guy dat called buhari "quarter to go"? Like joke wetin do dat guy go do you
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by clevvermind(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
gringrin I nor talk o.
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by lagdmark(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
No be joke oh. When you look at buhari very closely, you notice say naa only one bar remain. Unless he has goodluck to live longer

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by paBuhari(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gaskiya walahi. grin grin grin @75 the chances of hitting "ya mutu" will be high.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by focus7: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
This guy just lost it. Though I have been watching his bias style of comedy but I think he just shoot over bar.
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Soskid(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gordons left to me is more of a nuisance than a comedian. I have never liked his comedy.
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by viczing(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s][/s]
udyheart01:
Studdard.
go" not be his portion.
[s][/s]

Mtchew stop making noise

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by boyt1: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
lagdmark:
No be joke oh. When you look at buhari very closely, you notice say naa only one bar remain. Unless he has goodluck to live longer
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by haffaze777(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
lagdmark:
No be joke oh. When you look at ebele jonathan very closely, you notice say naa only one bar remain. Unless he has clueless to live longer

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by chamboy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
And Gordon u are on 9% Low Battery of BlackBerry Z10
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Horllamideh(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
The dollars are working....**in Gordon's voice** "allelluyaah".....Meanwhile somewhere in a change-expectant city in the South-Western part of Nigeria,I say it's Buhari or Nobody
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by mekaboy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
udyheart01:
Studdard.
go" not be his portion.

Now u are playing GOD, u want him to die.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by wakaman: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
dry uncouth comedian in the day , armed robber and cultist at night.

monkey.
your career has half bar left.
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by smarthG(f): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
We shall all be alive to see both Tinubu and Amechi answer to their dids soon. Buhari just with the wrong people + his old age.
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by smarthG(f): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
We shall all be alive to see both Tinubu and Amechi answer to their dids soon. Buhari just with the wrong people + his old age.

It is graduates that can't use their brain that believe in Tinubu and his old partners promise of change.

U are still gonna suffer slavery should Tinubus candidate wins. Don't go believing Buhari will not compensate the campaign spending.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
udyheart01:

the fear most Nigerians have now
is the fear that if Buhari loses the election there
will be war and typically, Nigerians are not
prepared for war.
Nigerians are no longer afraid that if Jonathan is
reelected, our 'sufferings' may continue because
we are already used to 'suffering' but to think
that we might be in a war mode after March 28
is really scary and it is almost certain that an
incumbent will win so we may as well prepare for
the unimaginable

coward
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by kay1one2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
udyheart01:
Studdard.
go" not be his portion.

Use pidgin if simple english is difficult for you!
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by emiye(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Offcolor joke.

That was how one man called buhari "a quarter to go", last month, today, he is 6 feet down below.
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by udyheart01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
kay1one2:

Use pidgin if simple english is difficult for you!
You Pay Me Make I Write am?

Professor Abeg Go Teach English for Primary school
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by Dreyl(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please who is Godunce?
Re: "Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons by kay1one2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
udyheart01:

You Pay Me Make I Write am?

Professor Abeg Go Teach English for Primary school

Better. Was that difficult?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official David Mark Losses Senatorial Seat / Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? / Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.