Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! (1160 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by ceeceechikwendu: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
http://ceeceereports..com/2015/03/the-apc-n100-million-propaganda-woman.html

An excerpt of Femi Fani-Kayode’s response to being accused of tribalism in 2013:
“I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another Igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.”
- Femi Fani-Kayode

Adaobi Uchegbu's Response to Femi Fani-Kayode in 2013:
I had just finished a meeting in awka, Anambra State, about our just concluded ward delegate congress when my co-ordinator called me. He told me about the article chief fanikayode wrote. Chief Fani-kayode had written that he was not tribalistic, and then he went ahead to list a number of prominent women, (my name included), as women of Igbo extraction who he had been closely related with.
I met Chief Fani-kayode at a PDP presidential rally at Eagle's Square in 2003. And when Chief Fani-kayode became the Special Assistant to the president on Public Affairs, I became one of his many aides. I will not deny the fact that it was in Chief Fani-Kayode's office that I had my first experience in politics. It was in Chief Fani-Kayode's office that I learnt the gift of eloquence and public writing. I learnt from Chief Fani-Kayode the virtue of being loyal to your boss. And most of all I learnt the ability to be determined and show love to my country Nigeria.
Armed with some political experience, I immersed myself in the politics of my state Anambra and I contested in (sic) Anambra State House of Assembly in 2011, and thereafter I also submitted my humble self for the position of the PDP national woman leader last year. A few of my supporters have told me to condemn in the strongest terms the said article. But I will not do that.
I would rather concentrate on my political activities. Chief Fani-Kayode is one of the few de-tribalised Nigerian that I know of. Chief Fani-Kayode was a former brilliant and hardworking PDP chieftain. And I will always respect that fact. Thank you for your patience in reading this.
From chief (honourable) Adaobi Kate Uchegbu.

Reactions:
Before you react I would point out a few things. One is that Chief Ms Adaobi Uchegbu made this response in 2003 when Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) denied being tribalistic and listed three Igbo women he claimed to have had intimate relationship with to support himself. What I do not really understand is why this Ms Adaobi Uchegbu bothered to even respond to (FFK).
At best she seemed to be happy that she was listed among “prominent…women of Igbo extraction who he (FFK) had been closely related with.” It seemed she looked at it that FFK rather did her a favour at a time she contested for Anambra House of Assembly seat. It seemed she appropriated it for herself as a name-dropping of sorts.
One would seriously wonder what kind of a woman she is. She made it seem she came out to deny the allegation, or even threaten lawsuit. She ended up doing none of this. In fact, her response was a strong defence of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK). She defended him of tribalism allegation but did not deny having “intimate relationship” with FFK. She even bothered to tell us that “a few of my supporters have told me to condemn in the strongest terms the said article.” Her response was “I will not do that!” Her reason was much more curious than the entire quality signified by the shape of her head (apologies Thomas Hardy). She said she would not respond because “I would rather concentrate on my political activities.” Meaning? Meaningless!
In conclusion, and in fairness to her, Chief Ms Adaobi Uchegbu, from the construction of her response sounds more dim-witted than her egoistic attempt to construct herself as a ‘prominent woman’. She purred at FFK, and graciously so. She will also grow to understand that there is a gaping divide between a ‘prominent woman’ and a ‘preeminent’ one. Her response started with what would have been a promise if it had not ended with an acquiescent whimper.
We will soon come up with an analytic report of her recent Sahara Reporters-managed documentary propaganda campaign against FFK!
Re: The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by hopilo: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
No dey put mouth for woman and man matter. so many things do happen behind close door.
Re: The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by WisdomFlakes: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
FFK tie ti bae. No be only 100million grin grin
Re: The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by Dannyset(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Adding "Chief" to the name Fani Kayode is a disgrace to Chieftaincy.
FFK chief bawo! Mtchewwwww!
Re: The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by francizy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
I knew that ho was paid. It pains me that some cheap slo(u)ts could open their legs to prominent positions and therefore go as far as selling themselves for money. She prostitutd her way to fame and now she's sold herself to her grave
Re: The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by stronger: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
WOW!!

If this is true, what a WASTE OF MONEY!!

FFK doesn't need anyone to "destroy" him.

FFK is on a SELF-DESTRUCT MODE!! grin grin

PS. Of course this is all probably a figment of someone's imagination

2 Likes

Re: The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dannyset:
Adding "Chief" to the name Fani Kayode is a disgrace to Chieftaincy.
FFK chief bawo! Mtchewwwww!
I think it was a mistake,
Thief FFK is more appropriate

1 Like

Re: The APC ₦100 Million Propaganda: The Woman Paid To Destroy Femi Fani-kayode! by Pebcak: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Commissioners And Amechi's Wife Set To Dump APC In Rivers State / BREAKING NEWS: Ballots Papers Arrival / Tension As Shooting Rocks Osun Over Senatorial Result - The Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.