Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread - Education (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread (314686 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mrburnout419(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
msclassic:
Pls i know d first list is out
Is d second list out too
And how many list remain
Don't confuse yourself.. No second list is out yet.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by micronut(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hi all! My brother told me change of course form is 25k? Pls how true is this? Thanks!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by kasla07(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
pls does anybody have a realiable source abt why d list is not yet out cos uniosun is killing me small small OK...I just don't understand what dey are up to
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by michoa(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
hello guys....pls I need ur help. I've submitted all d necessary documents to my college- CHS and I was given a form and also required to pay a sum of 7500 to d college which I've done. Now I don't kw what's next. Pls I need ur replies tanx.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Lilpelkid: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oluwajemberun:
guy se dm neva gv u admission
yhz o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Lilpelkid: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
olahnreywahdzu:
wetin do u??
#smiles #lil
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by goodmercy: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just don't understand the style and method of this new VC, up till now second batch list has not been released and school had resumed!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
micronut:
Hi all! My brother told me change of course form is 25k? Pls how true is this? Thanks!
yeah its tru. if u want to opt out of any department, u will signed out of dat department and d 25k will serve as the d acceptance fee for d new course dey give u. to d best of my knowledge
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
micronut:
yeah its tru. if u want to opt out of any department, u will signed out of dat department and d 25k will serve as the d acceptance fee for d new course dey give u. (to d best of my knowledge. )for further clarification on any tin, u can contact dis no; 08055829269.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by micronut(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
baba2ndey2:
yeah its tru. if u want to opt out of any department, u will signed out of dat department and d 25k will serve as the d acceptance fee for d new course dey give u. (to d best of my knowledge. )for further clarification on any tin, u can contact dis no; 08055829269.
Oh! tanx! would get across to you.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by olahnreywahdzu: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lilpelkid:
#smiles #lil
I knw say na u ....Werey boi aburo salaro
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Lilpelkid: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
The Osun State Government has said it could no longer bear the burden of the full payment of the West Africa Examination Council fees for students in public schools. The Deputy Governor, Titi Laoye-Tomori, said this when the House of Assembly Committee on Education paid her a visit in her office in Osogbo on Wednesday. Laoye-Tomori, who doubled as Commissioner for Education, said the state government would pay half of the WAEC fees, while parents would henceforth pay the remaining. She said the state government spends over N500 million as WAEC fees for students per annum, adding that it could no longer bear the cost due to lack of fund. “The state government is yet to complete the payment of 2014 WAEC fees and this is causing delay in the release of the students’ results,” she said. On promotion for teachers, the deputy governor said it would no longer be automatic, but would be based on performance of students in external examinations. She also said government would make it compulsory for teachers to teach in the rural areas for one year. Laoye-Tomori added that those who would be teaching in the rural areas would get better pay than those in the urban area. On tertiary institutions, she said it was not true that government was planning to merge Colleges of Education and Polytechnics in the state. The deputy governor, however, said government had put on hold admission into state-owned tertiary institutions for the new session. She said the one year break was to enable school authorities to improve on their curriculum and programmes. NAN
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by olahnreywahdzu: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
The Osun State Government has said it could no longer bear the burden of the full payment of the West Africa Examination Council fees for students in public schools. The Deputy Governor, Titi Laoye-Tomori, said this when the House of Assembly Committee on Education paid her a visit in her office in Osogbo on Wednesday. Laoye-Tomori, who doubled as Commissioner for Education, said the state government would pay half of the WAEC fees, while parents would henceforth pay the remaining. She said the state government spends over N500 million as WAEC fees for students per annum, adding that it could no longer bear the cost due to lack of fund. “The state government is yet to complete the payment of 2014 WAEC fees and this is causing delay in the release of the students’ results,” she said. On promotion for teachers, the deputy governor said it would no longer be automatic, but would be based on performance of students in external examinations. She also said government would make it compulsory for teachers to teach in the rural areas for one year. Laoye-Tomori added that those who would be teaching in the rural areas would get better pay than those in the urban area. On tertiary institutions, she said it was not true that government was planning to merge Colleges of Education and Polytechnics in the state. The deputy governor, however, said government had put on hold admission into state-owned tertiary institutions for the new session. She said the one year break was to enable school authorities to improve on their curriculum and programmes. NAN

is it true
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Lilpelkid: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2015
nva knw da wah I saw
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2015
micronut:

It is very true..changing from one course to another will attract a fee of 25k. its same as u rejecting one course and accepting another, so d 25k serves as anoda acceptance fee for d new course u changed to...for more info contact ; 07065244581
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2015
michoa:
hello guys....pls I need ur help. I've submitted all d necessary documents to my college- CHS and I was given a form and also required to pay a sum of 7500 to d college which I've done. Now I don't kw what's next. Pls I need ur replies tanx.

Nothing much left for u to do...for u to ve been given that form, it means u ve been cleared. just go ahead and make ur schl fee payment. and also prepare all d documents required dats on d list of needed documents given to u wch include student biodata form, local govt certificate, letter of attestation. e.t.c
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Tosyni: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
Story for the dead
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by kasla07(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2015
uniosun sneh...i hail thee...this is an award for you.."the best school that can give aspirant cardiac arrest secondary to high BP"...i don tire

4 Likes

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by horacle: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is to inform all UNIOSUN Aspirant that the long awaiting 2nd batch list wiłl b out next week by God's Grace. I salute your Courage nd your patience. Wishing you Best of luck nd Apy Resumption 2 you All. #Rep Economics Education #Rep NEESA #Rep Ipetu Ijesa Campus #Rep Team Education Horacle.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by kasla07(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
lmao...like next week no go finish...dia ris God in everything we are do in....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Amdayburh(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
lol..abi o,nextweek no day end..pple dan ova taya sef..
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by OLoRyEbi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
I know say next week go end by December 31st
Finger cross sad angry
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by PoA101: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Let's set January as a reasonable target or less because the state government seems to have hand in every money making entity of the state is in charge of sadly this is worse than ASUU strike because it's pointless and indefinite
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by michoa(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
baba2ndey2:

Nothing much left for u to do...for u to ve been given that form, it means u ve been cleared. just go ahead and make ur schl fee payment. and also prepare all d documents required dats on d list of needed documents given to u wch include student biodata form, local govt certificate, letter of attestation. e.t.c
tanx so much. I've submitted letter of attestation, local govt ID etc. Do I ve to submit dem again? Concerning d school fees, my profile is yet to be activated. Wot can I do?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by akphilipiano: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
U guys dont understand something about uniosun administration , they want most pple 2 get the pd and ijam form 1st so that it will create little fund for dem and latter release the 2nd list , and dont think uniosun is still like it was 5 yrs back , uniosun is as competitive as other schools nw
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2015
michoa:
tanx so much. I've submitted letter of attestation, local govt ID etc. Do I ve to submit dem again? Concerning d school fees, my profile is yet to be activated. Wot can I do?
yeah. during d cos of d semester, u will all be given 4 pink files wch u will put all dose documents inside. so I will implore u to be making 5 photocopies of each document u av. wait till ur Potter open b4 doing anything abt sch fees. I think av been able to do justice to questions, if not, 08055829269. dats my digit let talk.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by michoa(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2015
baba2ndey2:
yeah. during d cos of d semester, u will all be given 4 pink files wch u will put all dose documents inside. so I will implore u to be making 5 photocopies of each document u av. wait till ur Potter open b4 doing anything abt sch fees. I think av been able to do justice to questions, if not, 08055829269. dats my digit let talk.
yeah. I really appreciate u bro, tanx a bunch.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by kasla07(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2015
i'm right now in osogbo campus...heard a conversation btw a parent and a lectural" sir d delay is not from the skul..d list has been sent to jamb office over four weeks ago but we don't knw why it is been delay...alot of student are frustrated abt it let us just keep praying because no one can say d exert time it wld be released" I don't knw how far is tru oo
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by precychamp(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2015
michoa:
pls wah ar d necessary things u used for d screening..... m also in CHS
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Amdayburh(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
kasla07:
i'm right now in osogbo campus...heard a conversation btw a parent and a lectural" sir d delay is not from the skul..d list has been sent to jamb office over four weeks ago but we don't knw why it is been delay...alot of student are frustrated abt it let us just keep praying because no one can say d exert time it wld be released" I don't knw how far is tru oo
exactly wat i heard too..

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (125) (Reply)

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.