Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread (316457 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Busayylee(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2015
news from a vewi reliable source;uniosun has just released her admission list(first batch) on their website nd u can also check their admission status on jamb website now.The first list has been updated.
YOU CAN CHECK URZ NOW
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by otunbakplu(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Busayylee:
news from a vewi reliable source;uniosun has just released her admission list(first batch) on their website nd u can also check their admission status on jamb website now.The first list has been updated.
YOU CAN CHECK URZ NOW

Ar you for real...?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by otunbakplu(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Busayylee:
YOU CAN CHECK URZ NOW

Are you for real.....?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Oluwajemberun(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Busayylee:
YOU CAN CHECK URZ NOW
. I never see am ooooo I dnt think it is out oooo
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Joseph9ice(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2015
its a lie jore it's not yet out.....rep geography 300l
.....any geography aspirant should add me up on what's app 08106490267....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by micronut(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Hi guys, I just checked 2015 NECO Result for my junior Brother but sadly his mathematics was "cancelled". He had every other subjects except math even last year, where he had E8. My plight now is that he had just finished Uniosun Pre-degree programme, and had 223 in Jamb and 48% in PUTME. Going for Industrial Relation and Personnel Management (IRPM). Can he be admitted? Any Remedy?

Please i need your sincere contribution, particularly Ex students and Experienced undergraduates of this ivory tower.

sapientia1, mayorall, Dr. Hammed, Vakinmuyiwa, fineyemi, Mrokaykay,Aminat508 and others..

Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mayorall(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2015
micronut:
Hi guys, I just checked 2015 NECO Result for my junior Brother but sadly his mathematics was "cancelled". He had every other subjects except math even last year, where he had E8. My plight now is that he had just finished Uniosun Pre-degree programme, and had 223 in Jamb and 48% in PUTME. Going for Industrial Relation and Personnel Management (IRPM). Can he be admitted? Any Remedy?

Please i need your sincere contribution, particularly Ex students and Experienced undergraduates of this ivory tower.

sapientia1, mayorall, Dr. Hammed, Vakinmuyiwa, fineyemi, Mrokaykay,Aminat508 and others..

Thanks in Anticipation.

Changes is course to Ikire campus related courses after admission.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by micronut(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
mayorall:

Changes is course to Ikire campus related courses after admission.
Thanks, but my sister gained admission to English last year, she told me math was also required. Somehow disturb, though have told him to go and get NECO GCE But wasting the PRE-DEGREE SCHOOL FEES, a year AND that Jamb school is why am so embittered. Thanks once again bro, much ado.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by spenca: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2015
micronut:
Thanks, but my sister gained admission to English last year, she told me math was also required. Somehow disturb, though have told him to go and get NECO GCE But wasting the PRE-DEGREE SCHOOL FEES, a year AND that Jamb school is why am so embittered. Thanks once again bro, much ado.

If maths is required it should be at pass level (D7- E8) and not credit level (A1-C6) which I presume he has from your above narration
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Busayylee(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Am 4 real,but though,the admission list may be out coz it has been updated through many source,bt u won't be able to check itt online till monday,coz it jas nt be updated to d portal,buh it's out.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by shayeezlant: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
is it pasted on campuses already
Busayylee:
Am 4 real,but though,the admission list may be out coz it has been updated through many source,bt u won't be able to check itt online till monday,coz it jas nt be updated to d portal,buh it's out.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mayorall(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2015
micronut:

No. Pass is allowed for maths
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by otunbakplu(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2015
micronut:

Thanks in Anticipation.

Its no problem at all......

let him fell-in awaiting result for math alone(automatically he shld feel in 2sittings) let's him get neco GCE.

Once his name is on the admission list(which is very possible),during clearance/registration for fresher..he would be asked to present his O'levels result..then he should tell them that HIS MATHS IS ON AWAITING RESULT,THEN HE WOULD BE GIVEN 6MONTH/1YEAR TO PROVIDE THE RESULT

(BUT MAKE SURE HE HAS PAID ACCEPTANCE FEE before taking does steps oo)...during that 6months/1year he wouldn't have a matric.no but he would be using his JAMB REG NO INSTED.

Once he has the result he shld present the result to the college sec.... Afterward once the result is verified the system would automatically generate his matric.no..LO BA TAN

The worst that can happen during this stage his that he might be given another course

Or lose the admission if he failed to meet the time given to him by the college second during registration....

I have a kinda experience on this kinda thing(actually a class-mate of mine) together with Dr hammed then,now the girl in question is on 1st-class among does leading the dept of agric economics..
#i rep faculty of agric
Contact on Bbm:- 22C9120A what's app 08177301810
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by micronut(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Sincerely, i want to appreciate dear esteemed compatriots that have lend their voices in one way or the other towards the above challenge. Am Greatful, and highly indebted to you guys.

Sapentia1, Mayorall and Otunbakplu.. Ese mo dupe faa! God bless you all.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Joseph9ice(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Busayylee:
but what about the jamb site its not there...or have u heard of sum one who has seen his/her name?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
otunbakplu:
Some ppl have been asking abt when UNIOSUN ar going to resume.
Well officially its now :- Its 26th of Oct for freshers and 2nd Nov for Staylites..

Stay blessed....thanks to Dollypee.DOLAPO OF LIFE
I'm Loyal Sir.. You welcome bro..

Its always a pleasure helping..

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by rishi1997(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
pls guys reply pls......i scored 45.5% zoology..am also an indigene...pls guys wat er my chances
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mayorall(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
rishi1997:
pls guys reply pls......i scored 45.5% zoology..am also an indigene...pls guys wat er my chances

You are OK, Just work on your admission.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
micronut:
better still, she can differ her admission to next year. in dis option, she don't av to do anoda jamb or post jamb, all she need Is to focus on d maths.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Busayylee(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
it has nt be posted really yet,buh let's wait till monday sha
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Busayylee:
it has nt be posted really yet,buh let's wait till monday sha
Abeg stop posting that the list is out when you're not too sure .. Don't give us High Bp..

Thank U.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Oluwajemberun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
UniosunGuy:
Abeg stop posting that the list is out when you're not too sure .. Don't give us High Bp..

Thank U.
lolz habi nw
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Leerexlee: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
the resumption for freshers is it for all the 6 campuses
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by shayeezlant: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
LMAOOOOO! AMEN
Oluwajemberun:
mr ayogbuejohn e no go beta 4 ur u,ur mama,ur papa,ur siblings and ur extended family useless being
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
micronut:

Thanks in Anticipation.
You just need to be tactical. Consider what everyone has said on this issue. I recommend that he consider changing his course after admission. In that way, he can be free from possible uncertainties arising from changes in administrative operations.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
micronut:

Thanks in Anticipation.
He will b admitted but won't be cleared during clearance......no department in faculty of Science , Social sciences n Education will clear him without a credit pass in Mathematics ...
And remember U MOST B CLEARED FIRST before u even talk about changing course....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by mayorall(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mrokaykay:

He will b admitted but won't be cleared during clearance......no department in faculty of Science , Social sciences n Education will clear him without a credit pass in Mathematics ...
And remember U MOST B CLEARED FIRST before u even talk about changing course....

Wrong. Possible after acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread by tswagg007(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
List is out

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (125) (Reply)

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.