Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide (786 Views)

MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / APC Opens "Branch Office" In Ghana ? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by Thissonofman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
On 16th March, 2015, a new radio station called
Radio Chanji began broadcasting across Nigeria,
strictly in Hausa street language specifically to
carry out the “second stage of Nigerian
genocide” by the APC and some Islamic
extremists under the Northern Elders Forum,
NEF.
The first stage of the genocide was ploted and
funded by same financiers of this new radio
station, the APC, NEF and some Islamic
extremists when they reached agreement with
USA and some other foreign nations not to sell
arms to Nigeria in the fight against bokoharam
and has negotiated that the arms be reserved for
them instead for their unfateful mission
The radio Chanji is just a paradigm of the radio
Rwanda that was launched in June 1993 which
catalysed the famous 1994-Rwanda genocide
that claimed up to 1,000,000 million lives of the
Tutsi minority
Just like the Rwanda Radio station, the radio
Chanji was designed to appeal to the
unemployed, the delinquents, and the gangs of
thugs in northern region to prepare them for
genocide by demonizing the PDP, Southern
Nigerians and Christians and encourage hate and
violence
The radio will prey upon the deep animosities
and prejudices of many northern youths. The
hateful rhetoric is placed alongside the
sophisticated use of humor and APC campaign
songs
Recall that General Buhari has made some
hateful and inciteful speeches in BBC Hausa
radio and due to some diplomatic issues with
BBC, they decided to launch their own station to
enable them execute their plans.
Nigeria should be wary of the plot by APC to
instigate genocide and open the the gates of hell
and graves for Nigerians. Nigerians should ask
why the station is strictly on Hausa language and
not just Hausa language but Hausa street
language in an undisclosed location.
Nigerians and supporters of APC should ask
what Buhari and APC is hiding under the guise of
Hausa language
Amaechi do you hear Hausa? Oshiomole Ya
Kike? Fayemi Yaya Aiki? My brother Rochas Ya
gajia? Even if you hear Hausa Amaechi, Rochas,
Fayemi, Oshiomole, do your people hear Hausa?
Its no longer about you but about the people you
represent and entire Nigeria. Let’s be wise. Let’s
reject APC before we all perish.
By John Okafor C
http://www.9jainformant.net/2015/03/17/apc-opens-graves-for-nigerians-launches-genocide-radio/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+9jainformant%2Ffeed+%289jaInformant%3A+News+%26+Entertainment%29
Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by simplemach(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Afterall, this might not be far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by Mogidi: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
I knew their was ulterior motives behind setting up a radio station two weeks to election.

The good news is that the minority Tutsi won the war.

1 Like

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by paBuhari(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is precisely why am going back to Daura. I don't want what happened in 2011 to repeat itself again.
Vote Jona fo kwantinuity.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
I knew their was ulterior motives behind setting up a radio station two weeks to election.

but u didn't knw there were ulterior moves in radio Biafra abi?

3 Likes

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by criminalmindz: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC WILL FAIL CUS THIS TIME GOD IS INVOLVED IN THIS ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by criminalmindz: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by criminalmindz: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
AS FOR AMAECHI I KNOW HE IS A PDP MOLE IN APC. ON THAT DAY DEM GO DENY BUHARI SAY DEM NO KNOW AM BEFORE. GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019

1 Like

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hausa Fulanis are mobilizing for war. Some foolish southerners still want to believe this election is about Jonathan. Interesting days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by Udehpaschal1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
I've said it before and i will continue to say it over and over again , we will match them gun! for gun!, axe!! for axe!!, fist!!! for fist!!!. They should continue to instigate violence

1 Like

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by Descartes: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
These "change" agents have something up their dirty sleeves by setting up that media house which is strictly in hausa.

1 Like

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by Mogidi: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
but u didn't knw there were ulterior moves in radio Biafra abi?

Are you comparing fringe elements with Nigeria's opposition party?
Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by aresa: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another lamentation essay...; i feel your pain and impending loss. .. grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Are you comparing fringe elements with Nigeria's opposition party?
where is the dichotomy when interior moves are involved?

1 Like

Re: Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide by Slynonny(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Give strong drink to Mallam Buhari that is perishing and wine to blind APC supporters that are heavy of hearts.
Let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.
Proverbs 31 Vs 6:7.
In GEJ we trust.

(1) (Reply)

Book Launch On GEJ: 'The People's Choice' / The Truth About Youth Unemployment In Nigeria. / Hear What Our President Has To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.