Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Different Kind Of People You Will Met During The Excursion ******** - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Kind Of People You Will Met During The Excursion ******** (265 Views)

Excursion Disaster: OOU NASS President Dies In An Accident (Pics) / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Kind Of People You Will Met During The Excursion ******** by K3bee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Different type of people you will met during the excursion

1) the first list or first payment

this people are curious to known more than what they are going for, they wish to place behide the driver to converse and ask about each town or place they left

2) the traveller and disturbance

this kind of person did nt go beyond their village but if we reach one town to town, it will be indicate wow this place is Ife or Ebute , becuz of address he/she saw

3) The sleeper
this people immediately the motor vehicle took-off they will started sleeping like they are in their father car, it's what they adapt to

4)talk-phobia
this people wil be fear to talk to you bcuz of their phobia to people, they wil be look @ you be like the would intimedate you

5)the hungry
assuming you travel 7hrs depend on location all their aim to visit a restaurant or if they saw restaurant they wil be shocked be like their family get shopprite in that area

6)blink
this kind of people wil be look up and down be like their money lost ,even if you say Hy he/she would be like effigy

7) joker
they are sport fans or over-took this where you wil heard since 1975 chelsea did nt win championship legue except 2012 by furtunate, the over-talk, let me say multi-madness be them 24 ages wil be saying that when i was driving the driver can n't competet wit me and wil be asked which 1 is brake i forgot the brake since

pls add urs
. grin
Re: Different Kind Of People You Will Met During The Excursion ******** by Witwicky(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

2015/16 JAMB CBT Result Check&upgrading Scores,release Witheld,call-08059015211 / MUST Read:roles Played In Secondary School / Pls I Need Distance Learning Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.