Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. (835 Views)

Need A Professional Programmer And Dynamic Website Designer / A Professional Programmer To Partner With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. by spineintel: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello Community,

Please i am presently in need of a developer/programmer vast in web site desgning, server based programming/networ and mobile application across IOS, Android and Windows.

i am presently about to start a project and would like to hire a programmer.

you can contact me on 09090575246 or email ronma@spineintel.com

Please kindly mail previous projects you have worked on and call me so we can negotiate pay or becoming a part of the project.

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. by fghanni(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
contact me on fghanni@yahoo.com or whats app 07032624096
Re: In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. by samuelchibuike: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Hi, I'm a web programmer / mobile app Developer and I'm here to help. I dunno if you're on Whatsapp but I'll try contacting you there. In the meantime, kindly go through my website to have a feel of my work - http://www.zapcreativity.com
Re: In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 20, 2015
ss
Re: In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. by nollyj: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
jhimmy:
Hi bruv, i will love ro help develop your project . call me +22962317754 or visit my personal website: www.folalab.com to check my portfolio or ping me: 5563184F or email me: enthrownteam@gmail.com

Check my username, I have a mobile UI interface design work for you. I have sent a mail to you

(1) (Reply)

Datascience Courses Giveaway For A Limited Time. / Help!: Software Developer Needed / Experienced .net Programmers Wanted For A Corporate Application Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.