Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt (1101 Views)

ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
If u happen to be a health professional in Port Harcourt, and u believe Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside, is the rightful candidate for the incoming gubernatorial race in Port Harcourt of Rivers state, please drop your BBM contact or your phone number... I'll add u up quickly to the group and we can start from there quickly....

I'll be waiting....
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by tit(f): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
look around you.
you see doctors in lagos?
have they paid there salary?

you want doctors in ph to enter the same wahalla?
i no sure say you get sense at all at all.
even okada people don know say apc no be am.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
27a871e8.... add me..

tit:
look around you.
you see doctors in lagos?
have they paid there salary?
you want doctors in ph to enter the same wahalla?
i no sure say you get sense at all at all.
even okada people don know say apc no be am.
if u have nothing reasonable or responsible to comment, why not stay clear.... I feel embarrassed seeing supposed ladies acting very un-ladylike

1 Like

Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by tit(f): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
killerman47:
27a871e8.... add me..

if u have nothing reasonable or responsible to comment, why not stay clear.... I feel embarrassed seeing supposed ladies acting very un-ladylike

you are you a killer or a healer?
are you not ashamed to come out in public and admit you kill your patients?
after collecting big big money from their relations, you still kill them!
i am sure your are the kind the bring infamy to doctors.
slipping with nurses and married wemen patients!
idiot
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by tit(f): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
i finished that post by calling you idi-oot.
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please health workers, keep the invites coming, it's not just restricted to doctors, other health professionals are free to join.... In Dakuku we trust, we must decide our destiny and set it in course..... The Rivers of my dreams..
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
The reqquest sent thus faar has been very encouraging... Well done Docs/nurses; really surprised seeing my kinds really coming out for a better rivers; well done to you all.... More still needed... Things must really change...
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Keep it coming, we shall get there..
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Our governor in the waiting, is actually longing to have a talk with the doctors... he wants to unveil his package for doctors...
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Metrofox(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
7BBF9D5E
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Metrofox:
7BBF9D5E
cool sire, u welcome... u shall be added right away sire, u welcome once again
Re: Doctors For Dakuku Peterside In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Keep it coming sires

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Deputy Dumps Apc+his Reasons / Transformation Of Enugu / Port Harcourt Expressway Continues... Pictures. / I Will Not Accept Polls Cancellation – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.