Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] (27480 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by slimfit1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Is he telling them he won't accept the results or what?

You know only clueless people write or make comments like this. Is cluelessness contagious or what ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by quixotic: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
natureblack:
how about his unguarded and provocative statement after 2011elections that caused the death of over 800 lives including 10 corps members.

...........that election was rigged,right?

a Blood-Sucker need no reason before sucking blood. angry angry angry
let us learn to remove fact from fiction, we have been fed lies consistently we start taking it as the truth. Buhari never said he would make the country ungovernable after loosing. Abati had already apologized when threatened by libel years ago, when should enable to do research when we hear things. As a matter of fact he was accused of not saying anything when the crisis broke out.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by jazzy4naija(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 /# 12million Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career.*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluence.They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change", Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation"Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because ofPeanuts that can't make you a better person......Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist.If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family if You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari's Children and Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone Inthe Street....A Word Is Enough For The Wise......

A reasonable Nigerian named Sola wrote and I copied ..... =)) sure u had a wonderful day?
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by snapshot: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ipledge:
Everybody want Buhari

Sai Buhari
March4buhari
My family have decided
My community have decided
My state have decided
My country have decided

faulty reasoning, common error that should be avoided in any argument,everybody cannot want Buhari,i personally do not want him
and "most" Nigerians do not want him.
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
chelseabmw:
Hey friends, I just decamped from PDP to APC today

In Buhari I trust

Sai Buhari

#Change

#TeamMovingForward

Let's rewrite our story my people

Alhamdullilah

Alleluia

Unbelievable! sign of good things to come.
Sai Buhari

#Change

#TeamMovingForward

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by natureblack(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
veave:
On what grounds is he meeting with them? As a special government official or what? Is he already assuming the role of a president when elections have not even taken place?

When you allow people, they begin to seek for allowance from you.
Fear not.....

....The septuagenarian is an incessant failure.

No matter how hard the snail(Buhari) tries,he can never drop his shell(failure)
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Ochiske(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
May you be a literate and not an illiterate like Buhari in Satan's name.

its no use exchanging words with a fooolish man like you
Grow up!
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by stevikenna: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
anonimi:

who said Abacha did not steal abi
or the one who has all these rogues behind him hence he said he will NOT probe anyone IF (God forbid) he wins.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
He said he wasn't going to probe past allegations but he will draw a line the day he steps into office so as not to overheat the polity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by SeverusSnape(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ochiske:

its no use exchanging words with a fooolish man like you
Grow up!
Almajiri like you, Smelly fool, I can perceive your stench from here.
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Everyone sing with me...

I have decided to follow Buhari
I have decided to follow Buhariiiii
I have decided to follow Buhari
No turning backkkkk, No turning backkk
#thechangeweneed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by hiidee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by danla44(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
PRESIDENT in waiting.

Nigerians have decided already.

VICTORY is ours by the special grace of God.

GMB/PYO 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by ilovecritics(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
That is my incoming President. Whom God has blessed not even PDP can curse.

God bless GMB!

cool

Dreams! grin
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by englishmart(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
chelseabmw:

In Buhari I trust

Sai Buhari

#Change

#TeamMovingForward

[/b]Alhamdullilah

Alleluia[b]
now sounds more religious than political.... Alhamdullilah and alleluia wasn't necessary at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by KingTom(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
chelseabmw:

In Buhari I trust

Sai Buhari

#Change

#TeamMovingForward

Alhamdullilah

Alleluia
Really? Welcome to the winning team bro. Yes finally a wise brain like yours can be utilized to it's full potential grin
Welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

He's not selling Nigeria to anybody. He's just trying to draw international attention to the elections in case of any trouble from PDP. He wants the world to watch what's happening here and if possible come to our aid in case Jonathan decides to make things too difficult for the change process. With the recent desperation from Jonathan's camp, we can't fight Jonathan alone, we need help.

God bless you,you are a very wise person.

These Tanoids think all the trips to UK is for fun and sight seeing.
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by natureblack(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
quixotic:
let us learn to remove fact from fiction, we have been fed lies consistently we start taking it as the truth. Buhari never said he would make the country ungovernable after loosing. Abati had already apologized when threatened by libel years ago, when should enable to do research when we hear things. As a matter of fact he was accused of not saying anything when the crisis broke out.
Tell me I'm clever,Tell me I'm kind,Tell me I'm good-looking,Tell me I'm sensitive,graceful and wise.Tell me I'm perfect - But Tell me the TRUTH

the truth is more important than the fact.

You mean to tell me that Buhari's unguarded and provocative statement after the 2011 presidential election was not a cause to the pogrom in Northern Nigeria against the Southerners

....nigga,I can't engage in such vexatious discourse sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by felifeli: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
everyone buhari takes pictures with is now news?

God bless you sir. Me sef I go send my dog go meet am next week insha allah
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
everyone buhari takes pictures with is now news?
He's a hero, a super star & everybody's General naa, abi wetin u expect b4? cool
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Coolcash1: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
In God I believe

In BUHARI I trust
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by quixotic: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
natureblack:
Tell me I'm clever,Tell me I'm kind,Tell me I'm good-looking,Tell me I'm sensitive,graceful and wise.Tell me I'm perfect - But Tell me the TRUTH

the truth is more important than the fact.

You mean to tell me that Buhari's unguarded and provocative statement after the 2011 presidential election was not a cause to the pogrom in Northern Nigeria against the Southerners

....nigga,I can't engage in such vexatious discourse sad sad sad
nigga tell me the truth. What did he say? When and where. For example in calabar pej said stone change. So please the truth when and where did buhari say something after the election to ignite violence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by oseiwe(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
chelseabmw:

In Buhari I trust

Sai Buhari

#Change

#TeamMovingForward

Alhamdullilah

Alleluia
embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by stellaluv1: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abeg buharam u re my grand papa's mate, so no sign gay law any way u no go win. GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by natureblack(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
quixotic:
nigga tell me the truth. What did he say? When and where. For example in calabar pej said stone change. So please the truth when and where did buhari say something after the election to ignite violence.
make meaning to the last statement,bruh.

Ciao
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by ademusiwa2: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2015

[size=18pt]Picture of the Independent day of Nigeria in Calabar in 1960..[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154548_imagesz27rzze1_jpeg0a52f476dc2534058e40785193334aac

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2009/10/tafawabalewa.jpg?w=700[/img]

[size=28pt]Picture of Biafra army who invade the country of Western Nigeria[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by domino101(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
sai baba
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Orikinla(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=18pt]NEW YORK, 16 March 2015 / PRN Africa / -- The top United Nations political official arrived in Nigeria today for a two-day visit aimed at conveying the world body's support and solidarity with the country ahead of the general elections starting on 28 March.

Initially set to take place on 14 February, national elections in Nigeria were postponed owing to security concerns.

“In meetings, Mr. Feltman will underscore the Secretary-General's message on the importance of holding the elections in accordance with the new electoral calendar issued by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),” UN spokesperson Farhan Haq told a news conference in New York.

“He will encourage all relevant national institutions to work with the Electoral Commission to ensure that all eligible Nigerians can exercise their constitutional right to freely vote on the new dates set.”

In addition, Mr. Feltman reiterate the need for all Nigerians to work together to create an environment that is conducive for the holding of credible and peaceful elections, the spokesperson noted.

Mr. Feltman, who is accompanied by the Secretary-General's High-Level Representative to Nigeria, Mohamed Ibn Chambas, will also discuss the situation in the north-east of Nigeria resulting from continuing indiscriminate and brutal attacks by Boko Haram against civilian populations.

SOURCE UN News Centre[/size]

Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
no seat for old men!!!
aso rock now belongs to the youths!

come!buhari, are you feeling intimidated?JONATHAN was still crawling during the civil war while you were carrying gunscheesy
I know it's an insult to see a 'bloody civilian ' rule you. but never mind cos 'the Abacha you see today, you shall see them no more '
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Demmzy15(m): 12:45am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

.....then you need deliverance! embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Ochiske(m): 12:52am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I give you a lifetime!
Re: Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2015
No problem......
Apc presidential canditate can stil visit me to negotiate how we can arrange His baggages back to Fulani His home residence after March 28.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Violent Protests Still Ongoing In Akure And Ondo Townships(pics) / Buhari, Osinbajo’s Absence At Slain Soldiers’ Burial Unacceptable - Atiku / Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.