Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Have I Contacted An Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have I Contacted An Infection? (1609 Views)

Buhari: Much Ado About Ear Infection(photo)-Prof. Ibekwe / How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS / Free Yourself From Yeast Infection Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Contacted An Infection? by Angelou(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
hey guys.... i have a little issue here and i'd like to seek medical advise from people on this platform.
for about one week now my whole scrotum and the posterior side of my phalllus has been itching me frequently, in the course of scratching it, it produces a pleasurable sensation... i didn't take it serious during its early stages, but now the itching has spread down to my inner thigh and has become more intense and frequent.
i am definitely sure it is not an STD because i have never *banged* before. please anyone with vital info about diseases that possesses such symptoms should help me out !respect! although i have started applying liquid dettol antiseptic on both thighs (i haven't applied it on the sac itself cos i'm afraid it might damage my bcalls)
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by themejiwalker(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its not strange...might be an infection

See a doctor or pharmacist Asap!

How do you know what an orgasm feels like tho undecided i'm just curious

1 Like

Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by sammieblaize: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
themejiwalker:

lmfao asif you know what i was gonna ask
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Angelou(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
themejiwalker:

to be sincere, i don't really know, but i don't think there is any better sensation than that which i feel while scratchin it... that's why i linked it to an orgasm, hope i wasn't too outrageous
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Angelou(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
sammieblaize:
lmfao asif you know what i was gonna ask
ITS NOT AS FUNNY AS YOU THINK
to be sincere, i don't really know, but i don't think there is any better sensation than that which i feel while scratchin it... that's why i linked it to an orgasm, hope i wasn't too outrageous
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by themejiwalker(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Angelou:

You could get bj once in a while tho..you will definitely get a better sensation cheesy
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by sammieblaize: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Angelou:

ITS NOT AS FUNNY AS YOU THINK
sorry about the pain but modify it don't relate it to an orgasm
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
how old are you? since you have not had sex,have you used a public toilet.is your environment neat.have you used a dirt to poo..dirt means bush in Nigeria..have.give me real answers so I can help.take a picture of the rashes,try to check if you have any swollen lymph nodes on your laps just before your pubic area.describe the rashes..
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Angelou(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
sammieblaize:
sorry about the pain but modify it don't relate it to an orgasm

thanks for your understandin, i have already
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Angelou(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
CHESTER48:
how old are you? since you have not had sex,have you used a public toilet.is your environment neat.have you used a dirt to poo..dirt means bush in Nigeria..have.give me real answers so I can help.take a picture of the rashes,try to check if you have any swollen lymph nodes on your laps just before your pubic area.describe the rashes..
i occassionally make use of the hostel's public toilet when am at school(university) as for lymphs or swellings, i haven't noticed any so far yet, but my scrotum looks somehow wrinkled
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Angelou:

i occassionally make use of the hostel's public toilet when am at school(university) as for lymphs or swellings, i haven't noticed any so far yet, but my scrotum looks somehow wrinkled
scrotum sack is normal,it sometimes get wrinkled especially when using the toilet.. describe the rashes.are you a science student?.
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Angelou(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
CHESTER48:
scrotum sack is normal,it sometimes get wrinkled especially when using the toilet.. describe the rashes..
somehow whitish spots along my inner thigh and along my perineum (between my genitals and anus)
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Angelou:

somehow whitish spots along my inner thigh and along my perineum (between my genitals and anus)
sounds like hives..try to keep you anus and scrotum sack was fr heat..wash it at least 3 yes a day.apply oil or Vaseline around it.it is some times caused by heat,or allergy to something which you don't know yet..is there any reddish spots there too
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by dunhill20: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Angelou:
hey guys.... i have a little issue here and i'd like to seek medical advise from people on this platform.
for about one week now my whole scrotum and the posterior side of my phalllus has been itching me frequently, in the course of scratching it, it produces a pleasurable sensation... i didn't take it serious during its early stages, but now the itching has spread down to my inner thigh and has become more intense and frequent.
i am definitely sure it is not an STD because i have never *banged* before. please anyone with vital info about diseases that possesses such symptoms should help me out !respect! although i have started applying liquid dettol antiseptic on both thighs (i haven't applied it on the sac itself cos i'm afraid it might damage my bcalls)
its an infection. U must not have sex before a bacterial infection takes place. It might be as a result of ur immune system is weak and it allowed the bacterium into ur body. I advice that u go for a medical test to find out if a particular bacteria is present in ur blood. I have a solution for your problem. Whatsapp 08136478517 for further advice.
Re: Have I Contacted An Infection? by Angelou(m): 4:35am On Mar 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
scrotum sack is normal,it sometimes get wrinkled especially when using the toilet.. describe the rashes.are you a science student?.
NO

(1) (Reply)

100% Potent Natural Cure For Cancer / 33 Reasons To Smoke More Weed EveryDay / Johesu Threatens Strike Again As FG Doesn't Pay April, May Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.