Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies (1841 Views)

Lai Adebayo Salami’s Weds Taiwo (Photos) / Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children / Adorable Photo Of Footballer Gbolahan Salami And His 3 Month Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by lerumoss(f): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
See footballer Gbolahan Salami's
wife's message to single ladies
who still DM her husband...lol

Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by Airforce1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
she must be a nairalander grin
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by lerumoss(f): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
she must be a nairalander grin

that was what I thought when I saw the message. lol
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
lols!!! I like girls like her, and not those ones forming Americana!
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by okosodo: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nairaland grammar
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Opeloyeru Surat. I swr only God sabi tomorrow sha. Back then who could think she was gonna be dis big and married to a celeb
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by Crocz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Funny lady
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by LesbianBoy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
She must be mad! Thats the problem i have with nigerian girls. They will marry a rich guy and want him all to their self! Thieves! angry
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by icebebe(f): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
LesbianBoy:
She must be mad! Thats the problem i have with nigerian girls. They will marry a rich guy and want him all to their self! Thieves! angry
are u gay? Y are u soundin so hurt lik u wnt him too? Mmmmm hope u knw d thunder dat will strike whoever goes near him is doin pressup?
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by sinaj(f): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
lol sad ... o! lol grin

mtcheeeew
Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by onyekachee(f): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2015
The girl di iberibe,just imaagine the rubbish she is saying,instead of her to wish us luck in finding the right man

1 Like

Re: See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Cute couple...as for those condemning her for not wishing them "luck in finding the right man" is she your mother,sister,friend or your relative?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / (photos) Check Out The Golden PS4 Pad Made For Olamide YBNL / This Will Shock You: How I Found Two Snake Mating Harmlesss Infront Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.