Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng (3242 Views)

What Is The Difference Between B.sc And B.eng / Meet Kara Ufuoma, 25, Graduated With A First Class 4.59 CGPA In Chemical Eng / Control Engineering Vs Electronics/telecommunication In Post Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Wonder1844(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please am in between two options. I am preparing to apply for masters degree in the next academic session but still confused on the option to choose between power/Machine and Electronics/Telecommunication option in Electrical/Electronics Engineering in uniben. Though Control Engineering would have been my best options but none of d schools around Delta State offers that options. Please i need advice from experienced Engineers both in the field and lecturing.
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Wonder1844(m): 4:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Your advice is welcomed
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2015
There are factors to consider when trying to major in any area:
1. Go to that option that you are passionate about.
2. Check the school that you are applying to find out which option is faster.
3. How well and soon can you do your project independently?
4. Can you pass the courses in that option easily?
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Wonder1844(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2015
4. Can you pass the courses in that option easily?[/quote] i can pass the course in all option as i was grounded in all d options during my first degree. FUTO is the only school i know of that offers control engineering option and is somewhat far for me to be shuttling .
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Wonder1844(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
OguReginald:
4. Can you pass the courses in that option easily?
i can pass the course in all option as i was grounded in all d options during my first degree. FUTO is the only school i know of that offers control engineering option and is somewhat far for me to be shuttling .
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Wonder1844(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ur advice is still greatly welcomed
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Wonder1844(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Still welcomed
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Nobody: 7:44am On May 28, 2016
question not answered
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by Nobody: 8:50am On May 28, 2016
Wonder1844:
Ur advice is still greatly welcomed
Which option did you go with?
Re: Power And Machine Vs Electronics And Telecommunication In M.eng by fergie001: 7:51am On May 31, 2016
Wonder1844:
i can pass the course in all option as i was grounded in all d options during my first degree. FUTO is the only school i know of that offers control engineering option and is somewhat far for me to be shuttling .
Univ of Ibadan does Control 2.the poster above gave u the core basics u should consider.am presently running mine in Power@UI.My bro forget grounded.All did a course on each @ug level,but my advise is to follow d poster abv ...Passion is Key

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Literacy Rate / Double Trouble As Bowen University Student Fainted While Stabbing Chapel / St. Andrew's Old Boys Association, Adikpo (saoba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.