Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Would You Vote For Someone Who Says One Thing But Means Another? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Someone Who Says One Thing But Means Another? (544 Views)

What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote For Someone Who Says One Thing But Means Another? by Dgreatone: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Well, think about this real hard;
Would you vote a person who says a thing ye coolt means another?
Would you vote me if I tell you that "When I am elected, I will ensure ebrything has CHIEF FRIES" even though in mind I must have said "When I am elected I will ensure everything has CHEAP PRICE"?

Never you trust a man who says one thing and means another!

Now, to be honest with guys, the two main political party candidates are both fuc*-heads, but since I have to choose between two Devils, I would chose the lesser devil and hey!, it's not the devil that says one thing and means another.
Re: Would You Vote For Someone Who Says One Thing But Means Another? by mperoakeem(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dgreatone:
Well, think about this real hard;
Would you vote a person who says a thing ye coolt means another?
Would you vote me if I tell you that "When I am elected, I will ensure ebrything has CHIEF FRIES" even though in mind I must have said "When I am elected I will ensure everything has CHEAP PRICE"?

Never you trust a man who says one thing and means another!

Now, to be honest with guys, the two main political party candidates are both fuc*-heads, but since I have to choose between two Devils, I would chose the lesser devil and hey!, it's not the devil that says one thing and means another.
I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind that I'm not listening.
Re: Would You Vote For Someone Who Says One Thing But Means Another? by Dgreatone: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind that I'm not listening.
I didn't need you to listen, I needed you to read, which you did.
P.S: Do you have the ability to listen to people's writings?
If you do, pls do get in touch. We need to do biz 2gether.
Re: Would You Vote For Someone Who Says One Thing But Means Another? by psucc(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
OP are you afraid to mention names?
Declare your stand since you have the freedom of information and speech. It is free. Enjoy saying whatever your wish is.
GEJ had granted all the freedom to express oneself.
Re: Would You Vote For Someone Who Says One Thing But Means Another? by Dgreatone: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
psucc:
OP are you afraid to mention names?
Declare your stand since you have the freedom of information and speech. It is free. Enjoy saying whatever your wish is.
GEJ had granted all the freedom to express oneself.
I have given you enough clues to tell you where my stance border on and you still ask for names? Choi o!

(1) (Reply)

The President Nigeria Needs By Eric Osagie / Spokeman Of Northern Elders Forum Prof Ango Abdullahi Shot At In Bauchi / Fani- Kayo - Why Should Buhari And Tinubu Be Apprehensive About EFCC In The Even

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.