Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh (1223 Views)

Tonto Dike's son pictured with a policeman holding a gun (Photo) / {philanthropist} Barr.paul Ankwa Edeh Another Fast Rising Figure In Benue / Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh by joshua8016: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
I was shocked when I saw this on linda ikeji's blog today ..

Please I am bringing this news to you and hope you will help me find justice for Chibyke Edeh, a young man in his twenties that was recently shot dead by the police…

The attached pictures are of a boy in his mid
twenties. He was tortured to death by police men. Until his arrest and murder, he was working with Protea hotel in Benin. He was accused of stealing N45,000 from a guest in one of the rooms he attended to and as such was arrested, detained and not granted bail. The police then asked the parents to go bring N27000 for his bail. By the time they got back with the money, they were told he was dead. He was tortured until he died.

Please let’s help him get justice. See photo of the young man after he was tortured after the cut *warning – graphic photo*

Facebook profile https://m.facebook.com/chibyke.edeh?v=timeline

NIGERIA POLICE? where were they during the
robbery attack last week Thursday?

Re: See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesus Christ angry
Re: See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh by steppin: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
joshua8016:
I was shocked when I saw this on linda ikeji's blog today ..

Please I am bringing this news to you and hope you will help me find justice for Chibyke Edeh, a young man in his twenties that was recently shot dead by the police…

The attached pictures are of a boy in his mid
twenties. He was tortured to death by police men. Until his arrest and murder, he was working with Protea hotel in Benin. He was accused of stealing N45,000 from a guest in one of the rooms he attended to and as such was arrested, detained and not granted bail. The police then asked the parents to go bring N27000 for his bail. By the time they got back with the money, they were told he was dead. He was tortured until he died.

Please let’s help him get justice. See photo of the young man after he was tortured after the cut *warning – graphic photo*

Facebook profile https://m.facebook.com/chibyke.edeh?v=timeline

Naija police! This is what sars used to do in Onitsha.
They arrest you and demand for 100k and if the money is not paid in 2days, they kill the person and dump the body in a cemetery.
RIP Chybyke Edeh.
Re: See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
damn! shocked
this really bad, how can they do such a thing to someone shocked
wicked policemen angry
Re: See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh by zinnyprecy(f): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
oh what a pity. our country is becoming smthing else. God pls help us all and console the victim's family and friends
Re: See How A Policeman ALLEGEDLY Kill My Friend Chibyke Edeh by psalmz(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2015
I knew this young man,he was a friend on facebook,though he tried dragging my girl friend with me,RIP TO the young man

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azalea Goes Braless In An Iheartradio Music Awards / Top Secret:top Secret: 16 Celebs Rumored To Be In The Illuminati / Buhari's Handshake With Oshiomole's New Wife Causes Serious Twitter War...check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.