Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me – Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me – Fr. Mbaka (523 Views)

God Rejected Jonathan’s Dollar Gift To Me – Fr. Mbaka Speaks From His New Parish / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me – Fr. Mbaka by Franchise21(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ejike Mbaka, the outspoken Enugu-based Catholic priest who used his New Year’s message to call on Nigerian to vote out President Goodluck Jonathan, has alleged that the president and his wife, Patience, were planning to assassinate him.
Mr. Mbaka, who spoke to his teeming congregation at the Adoration Prayer Ground in Enugu, said the Mr. Jonathan might engage some unemployed youth to carry out the task.
“President Jonathan and his wife are planning to kill me,” he said to his visibly shocked followers in a video that has gone viral online.
“Although I sent a letter about this somewhere but I want to say this to the atmosphere. Let me say to the whole world that President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, are planning to assassinate Father Mbaka. It is a known secret, so whoever they want to use, I don’t know. They may not come themselves. They may use these unemployed people. The same people I am speaking for.
“I don’t know why people no longer have the fear of God. “Do they think that killing Father Mbaka will make Jonathan and his wife win the election? Is Mbaka their problem? And a priest asked a question that touched me. He said all this while that Father Mbaka has been supporting Jonathan and his wife, did Buhari and his party make any statement to threaten him?”
He likened Mr. Jonathan to the biblical Pharaoh who resisted all entreaties to allow the people of Israel go from captivity in Egypt to the promise land in Canaan. The cleric said he is the Moses sent by God to appeal to Pharaoh to listen to the word of God.
“I am just trying to tell any Pharaoh that is threatening to kill any Moses to remember what happened in Exodus: 12. After the Passover, the family of Pharaoh cried. They ended in the middle of the Red Sea.”
Mr. Mbaka, who was one of the most outspoken supporters of Mr Jonathan, denied that he ever collected money from the First Lady, Patience Jonathan, when she visited him in the past. He said her offering to the church was also turned down.
He alleged that the President sent him some money through the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, but he refused to touch it.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/178631-jonathan-and-his-wife-are-planning-to-kill-me-fr-mbaka.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me – Fr. Mbaka by Beesluv: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
You shall not die but liveth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me – Fr. Mbaka by Mube: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Premium Times
Who Do You Think Will Win The Nigeria 2015
Presidential Elections?
-----------------
Last Sunday, we asked who you would vote in
the Nigeria 2015 presidential elections next
week. Many of you responded with the name of
your preferred candidates. A lot of people wrote
us asking for the result. But it has been difficult
to come up with an accurate result due to the
nature of that polling. Now we have adopted
PollDaddy and you have the opportunity to
vote and see the results instantly.
To vote on your phone, visit our site
( www.premiumtimesng.com ) and scroll to the
bottom. You can also vote here: http://poll.fm/
576xb Share wit your friends. Voting open till
Sunday.

Please click and vote for people general
Re: Jonathan, Wife Planning To Kill Me – Fr. Mbaka by collinsVP: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yes he said it. He said PEJ sent money in $s but he (Mbaka) added the 700,000 she gave as offering the day she came at the ministry ground to the money and asked Ike ekweremmadu to return them to PEJ.

(1) (Reply)

March 28 Election: Jega Confused On Idp Voting: / Keystone Bank's Top Director In Show Of Shame / Tinubu's Stash Of Looted Wealth Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.