Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,140 members, 7,953,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Julius Berger Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Julius Berger Is Recruiting (44197 Views)

2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Firstbank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by eagleeyez: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Bawss1 post=31825735]

What is this one saying? When did any expatriate in JB drive recklessly so as to endanger and kill people? A large number of JB vehicles are driven by Nigerian staff BTW. Typical Nairalander and xenophobia you need to come to terms with the fact that there is no bogeyman hunting Nigerians.[/quote

Hmmmm people just assume they know everything. You don't know where I work. And the complaints we handled how do u think the numbers on jb vehicles for report on reckless driving came about? Prior to nigeria drivers are uaware tey were the ones driving themselves??
Or you are u not awrae that in the evenings as well as public holidays,they drive themselves
Are u aware that they have other official cars apart from the trucks or staff box which they assume is a bus?

Please please and please don't argue with me.I once deal with a case with one of the expatriate staff that killed a little girl on sallah day. Definitely it has reduced tremendously now due to the steps that were taken

Once again please don't argue with me. Good night

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by ladymichael: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Bawss1:

What is this one saying? When did any expatriate in JB drive recklessly so as to endanger and kill people? A large number of JB vehicles are driven by Nigerian staff BTW. Typical Nairalander and xenophobia you need to come to terms with the fact that there is no bogeyman hunting Nigerians.

Nooooooooo!!!!!! No dear, I personally have seen the expatriates driving themselves.I don't know whether you work there but if u do then maybe you don't know or assume you know.

I remember asking my self why they won't get jeeps as per our road. Conditions with all the money they have made from us

So yes though I see nigerian drivers like u stated but for sure I seen the oyinbos several times
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Google cover letter for fresh graduate na?
Sexydevil:
Please house I need help drafting my cover letter. I'm a civil engineer with little or no experiencecry . I nid a sample in order for me to have an idea of what it entails. please here's ma mail ehizusifoh@gmail.com.
P.S: I have written a lot of letters, but each time I apply I end up not receiving any reply. Dunno Wats happening.
please I jst wanna know wat I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

MODIFIED
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by wilyparker(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Maybe....but i dnt expect to see graduates of Animal science, fisheries, Zoology, fine art, theatre arts etc..

Because unemployment make some people forget to apply common sense. grin
I'm a graduate in Chemistry and I applied as a Secretary.... there are other options for all fields of study
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by olareed(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Sexydevil:
Please house I need help drafting my cover letter. I'm a civil engineer with little or no experiencecry . I nid a sample in order for me to have an idea of what it entails. please here's ma mail ehizusifoh@gmail.com.
P.S: I have written a lot of letters, but each time I apply I end up not receiving any reply. Dunno Wats happening.
please I jst wanna know wat I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

MODIFIED
ur fone no dey browse?
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Adek15(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Is there Julius berger in port Harcourt? If yes, I need the location pkz.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Bawss1(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=eagleeyez post=31838177][/quote]

Mr Road Safety, this here is a thread about recruitment. Someone rightly pointed out that JBN, which is one of the largest employers of labour in this country, is currently downsizing because of the difficult economic straits that country is in. Let that sink in for a moment; many people who depend on JBN for an income to feed, take care of themselves, send their children to school, pay for rent and basically live their lives, will no longer be able to do so, at least not with JBN because they have been downsized. In spite of all of this you couldn't resist to get on here and tell everyone how happy you are that the company is facing a difficult time, ergo you are happy that those people will be kicked into the job market, that many roads bridges and other civil infrastructure which you and many Nigerians need will not be built or completed. You even went as far as saying that their expatriate staff kill and endanger the lives of Nigerians (apparently arriving at this from ONE case with which you were privy about).

Are we supposed to warm up to you after your comment? (That's rhetorical so you can spare us your rejoinder)

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Bawss1(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2015
ladymichael:

Nooooooooo!!!!!! No dear, I personally have seen the expatriates driving themselves.I don't know whether you work there but if u do then maybe you don't know or assume you know.

I remember asking my self why they won't get jeeps as per our road. Conditions with all the money they have made from us

So yes though I see nigerian drivers like u stated but for sure I seen the oyinbos several times

A large number of their cars are driven by Nigerians. That statement doesn't exclude the fact that some of their vehicles may still be driven by expatriates. However this isn't the crux of the matter; I was calling attention to a wrong. Its OK, will not be pursuing this any further.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by eagleeyez: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Bawss1:

Mr Road Safety, this here is a thread about recruitment. Someone rightly pointed out that JBN, which is one of the largest employers of labour in this country, is currently downsizing because of the difficult economic straits that country is in. Let that sink in for a moment; many people who depend on JBN for an income to feed, take care of themselves, send their children to school, pay for rent and basically live their lives, will no longer be able to do so, at least not with JBN because they have been downsized. In spite of all of this you couldn't resist to get on here and tell everyone how happy you are that the company is facing a difficult time, ergo you are happy that those people will be kicked into the job market, that many roads bridges and other civil infrastructure which you and many Nigerians need will not be built or completed. You even went as far as saying that their expatriate staff kill and endanger the lives of Nigerians (apparently arriving at this from ONE case with which you were privy about).

Are we supposed to warm up to you after your comment? (That's rhetorical so you can spare us your rejoinder)

Clearly, you never read what I expressed well at all.

You are twisting the whole meaning but then that's your business Dont use "we" as u are expressing your own opinion

Do have a good year ahead and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by ladymichael: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Bawss1:

I love you express your self and construction of sentences.
Wish I could do that, mine always looks like am just entering school (lol)

On the serious note, feel your attack is not neccessary, this all I started when he/ she supported an earlier post on the fact that jb is downsizing and might not actually be recruiting and I believe I read where he/she also expressed sorrow and prayed for those dismissed.

I learnt finding out the origin of issues the hard way oooo. Let's just drop this

Do u read books a lot? I want my written english to be as good as yours or even better,sef.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by ajetunde: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Get Unlimited Human Traffic To Your Website Or Blog

Fellow nairaland mates, this information is for those of you that uses FEEDBURNER as your traffic source, I will GIVE YOU A SOFTWARE THAT WILL drive unlimited Verified Unique human traffic from

✺Google✺Facebook ✺Twitter✺ Yahoo Direct Sources...

[This software is 100% Adsense safe, as you do not have to run AdWords to enable to build to feedburner list with unique human subscribers.]
Please read carefully: Do you know you can get 100% safe and real traffic without any penalty for your site or advertiser?

>> Do you know you can increase your google search engine page rank with this software?

>> Do you know you can increase your website or blog Alexa ranking with this software?

GUARANTEED:

✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable traffic
✔ Excellent Click-through rate (CTR)
✔ No jingling
✔ Excellent Alexa rank

NOTE: This amazing software ONLY benefits webmasters or bloggers that uses GOOGLE FEEDBURNER as their traffic source and it ONLY works on PC's not phones or Tabs

If you are interested in getting this software, do drop your feedburner email address as i will be using it to configure the software and send it direct to your email.

YOU CAN DROP EMAIL HERE or SEND to MY EMAIL… Email: olowohitman@gmail.com
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2015
Bawss1:

A large number of their cars are driven by Nigerians. That statement doesn't exclude the fact that some of their vehicles may still be driven by expatriates. However this isn't the crux of the matter; I was calling attention to a wrong. Its OK, will not be pursuing this any further.

actually, what was being referred to was jb truck drivers. they are extremely reckless and a law unto themselves. this could however be said about all drivers of large vehicles, but one would expect responsibility from julius berger

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by mimidolly(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2015
daxon001:
@mimidolly,could an industrial chemistry graduate apply if JB was 'upsizing'
. Yes, you can be in quarry laboratory.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Heymus(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
ladymichael:

On the serious note, feel your attack is not neccessary, this all I started when he/ she supported an earlier post on the fact that jb is downsizing and might not actually be recruiting and I believe I read where he/she also expressed sorrow and prayed for those dismissed.

I learnt finding out the origin of issues the hard way oooo. Let's just drop this

Do u read books a lot? I want my written english to be as good as yours or even better,sef.
Lol of the lols, you're too funny man, @wanting your written engris be good as he's.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by ndjatau: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2015
If ou have B-eng or msc in civil Engineering sent your CV and Cover page to nathylization@gmail.com for a work offer here in Abuja. But you must knw how to use Autocad 3D
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Bawss1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
ladymichael:

Yes I read a lot. From magazines to opinion pieces to books(fiction and non-fiction). Reading is a habit that will pay off in many ways than you can imagine.

Cheers
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by homirefacuny(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
mimidolly:
JBN is downsizing, both for germans and nigerians, hundreds of people are been dropped everyday,those of us still coming to work don't even knw our fate.

Ms..... Can I av a word with you in private? homirefa@gmail.com is my mail. Pls be sure that I only want to get some info. Thanks.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by elevatedblog(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nature129:

The multinational Julius Berger Nigeria plc is calling for applications from civil engineering, architecture, internship, Information Technologists, etc.

Goto and apply:

http://www.julius-berger.com/career/job-application/

Apply Online for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Recruitment

Construction Manager, Bridge Construction

Polishing of Buildings and Concrete Structure

Head of Laboratory – Building Materials Engineer

Interns Business Administration for REFA study in Nigeria

Polishing Road / Installation Master (M / W)

Technical Indoor Service Engineer

Oberbauleiter Facade

Commercial Project Manager (Male or Female)

You can visit the Julius Berger recruitment portal for more available jobs and apply for your choice job. http://www.24newspage.com/apply-online-julius-berger-nigeria-plc-latest-recruitment/
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Pete01(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2016
can a chemical engineer apply?
Hey bro, I'm a Chemical Engineer too. any head way??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.