Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare (35542 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by openmine(m): 1:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Dannyset:
This Pastor tho!
If Buhari is truly who we've bn hearing he is, then, am pretty sure he can take care of this his environment ur talking about sir.
Sai Baba!
evil communications CORRUPT good manners....wit such circle of friends around him,d change he intends 2 make won't happen....Dats if he has Nigeria's best interest in mind....but if a man who intends 2 fight corruption is defending a former head of state who almost milked Nigeria dry saying dat person didn't steal any money,I doubt his intent 2 tackle corruption...
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by openmine(m): 1:47am On Mar 18, 2015
mrrock:
Buhari is surrounded left and right by thieves. Buhari is an old man and an illiterate who wouldn't know what's going on in his government.
A Buhari government will be lootocracy (a government where you can steal as much as you want).
Just imagine the volume of wealth Tinubu have been able to squeeze out of Lagos state alone, then imagine what he will do when he have access to Nigeria's oil wealth. He will buy a country like Cuba!.
Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by philips70(m): 1:48am On Mar 18, 2015
talktimi:
kiss

It's too late for all these multiple posts to make any meaning. Nigerians have made their choice and with the unstoppable PVC, card readers and a later day uncompromising Jega, GEJ is on his way out of Aso Rock. What you guys should concentrate on praying now is for the wife not to true to her fears visit and feed him in prison. Though if I were Buhari they will all end up in jail. No mercy for these criminals.

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 18, 2015
There you go...
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by openmine(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Bakare in other words is saying buhari might have gud intentions 4 Dis country but d "people" around him will ensure dat such plans won't take place during his tenure....dat is a recipe 4 disaster....9ja vote wisely!!
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by talktimi(m): 1:54am On Mar 18, 2015
philips70:

It's too late for all these multiple posts to make any meaning. Nigerians have made their choice and with the unstoppable PVC, card readers and a later day uncompromising Jega, GEJ is on his way out of Aso Rock. What you guys should concentrate on praying now is for the wife not to true to her fears visit and feed him in prison. Though if I were Buhari they will all end up in jail. No mercy for these criminals.
did anybody stop you from making your choice ? Please don't disturb others who have made theirs
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by openmine(m): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2015
freshcvv:

Before now, he tried almost alone yet una no vote for am, now that he added numbers that wins election, una dey talk about the numbers..

If Buhari environment is in doubt, what then do you say of the ruling party?
Bakare wasn't talking about PDP....neither was he comparing APC 2 PDP.....he was referring 2 d personality of buhari....not Gej...
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by openmine(m): 2:03am On Mar 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Like the decision he made When Ameachi prevented him from answering the question from the reporter today? grin grin grin
Wao! What a wonderfull decision that was. grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha... Dats just d beginning!
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by bumtos(m): 2:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Truly, Gen Buhari is ok but his environment are full of corrupt people. I doubt it if he can succeed with those people.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by nortcentrallord(m): 2:09am On Mar 18, 2015
openmine:

I see 4 warlords fighting in a fierce battle after this election. Then the truth behind apc will be reveal.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by nortcentrallord(m): 2:10am On Mar 18, 2015
openmine:

I see 4 warlords fighting in a fierce battle after this election. Then the truth behind apc will be reveal. grin grin grin
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by hush15: 2:19am On Mar 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Who you've been hearing? He is not. He is noooot oo. Ask me and I will tell you.

Look, a wise man once told me that you can't fight criminals by being one of them. Its like trying to play smart with the devil who is referred to as king of lies and deciet! Who do you even win! The only is solution the bible recommend is to resist him and he will flee. So why not buhari resist and maintain his belief and maybe light will shine one him should nemesis pardon him than reach such a compromise. The presidency is not a one man show and like I shared somedays back that Buhari can't be president, special adviser, special aide, minister, minister of state, director general, perm secretary, and ordinary civil servant all together. He will work with people to drive his policies and if those one are either overzealous or are those who don't give a damn and corrupted ones who ends up abusing power and the worst part, he cannot sack anyhow cos he needs to discuss with his party people on matters like this largely cos its a democratic system now.

And trust me, they will only fustrate his effort should he pester them too much. If as a military head, his autocratic rule and discpline enforcement could only last 2yrs and he was chased out by his own counterparts, I really don't see him doing much or lasting that long to get him out. Its really easy to fustrate him since he can't switch to his autocratic system as back then. All that's is needed is the majority of the national assembly and more easily should the opposition carry the majority of the national assembly. Protest won't change anything then but to throw the economy into chaos and anarchy again.

Let's think this tu before making the thumb print.

As hard as it isto accept, Jo is the only stabilizin force nigerian needs for that next four years these are times where we need to think deep and make the right choices so we don't keep making the same mistakes and starting our journey all over again.

God bless nigeria and nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by waldigit: 2:28am On Mar 18, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
That is why he will not win
wishful thinking
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by deebrain(m): 2:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Im actually voting for Buhari as a person and not APC. APC in lagos and Ogun states do not have the fear of God.

It is change era, abi?

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by LogicPower(m): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2015
It is great that at least Pastor Bakare trusts Buhari and believes in his integrity.

Bakare's trust for GMB and his 'environment' would thus be:

Trust for GMB = 90%
Trust for his 'environment' = 0%
Total score for Team Buhari on BCI (Bakare Credibility Index)= 90%

But Bakare's trust for GEJ and his 'environment' would be like:

Trust for GEJ = 0%
Trust for his 'environment' = 0%.
Total score for Team Janathan on BCI (Bakare Credibility Index)= 0%

So even according to the Pastor Bakare's credibility assessment index, Nigeria and Nigerians would be in much MORE CREDIBLE hands if we vote for GMB.

3 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by Motolank: 3:47am On Mar 18, 2015
I for the reason of Aregbesola do not trust GMB alot... because I campaigned tooth and nail in my own little way for him... but the news that he is owning workers is less expected... but am sick of Gej dunceness/cluelessness... no more please.

I wish GMB wins ...even thou, I don't know what to expect from him *
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by vanunu: 4:17am On Mar 18, 2015
jamalflame:
If you can't trust his environment, is it Jonathan environment you trust? BUHARI is a no nonsense man,he will put his environment to order. Remember a Leader leads from the front.

Buhari has no idea of what democratic governance is.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by smartg(m): 4:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari may be the right man, but in the wrong party.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by osigiepurr(m): 4:27am On Mar 18, 2015
smiley
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by osigiepurr(m): 4:44am On Mar 18, 2015
mrrock:
Buhari is surrounded left and right by thieves. Buhari is an old man and an illiterate who wouldn't know what's going on in his government.
A Buhari government will be lootocracy (a government where you can steal as much as you want).
Just imagine the volume of wealth Tinubu have been able to squeeze out of Lagos state alone, then imagine what he will do when he have access to Nigeria's oil wealth. He will buy a country like Cuba!.

Hey boy, u talk too much......how old were u when GMB was d Head of State?.....From my finds, i discovered many idle people dat rants most here on nairaland does not even have their PVCs intact.....If i should cross-examine u critically from ur manners and attitudes , u may belong to d categories of people waiting for dia JAMB results or waiting to write WAEC/NECO.....U are busy opening ur God forsaken mouth calling an enlightened and one-time former head of state illiterate, boy stop committing fallacy of ignorantio ellenchi at ur ripe age ......what a pity especially in a country of ours where we have so many educated illiterates everywhere claiming to know and they know nothing....Please boy, change ur orientation towards past leaders for national peace.....i rest my case
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by Bjos: 4:58am On Mar 18, 2015
All of una na de same.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by oweman: 5:06am On Mar 18, 2015
So Bakare trust Buhari !! that is goiod news he is gradualky begining ti see the light and accepting !
Trust Buhari also trust your God .
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by oweman: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2015
vanunu:

Buhari has no idea of what democratic governance is.

And yiu know ?
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by olas24u(f): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2015
openmine:

evil communications CORRUPT good manners....wit such circle of friends around him,d change he intends 2 make won't happen....Dats if he has Nigeria's best interest in mind....but if a man who intends 2 fight corruption is defending a former head of state who almost milked Nigeria dry saying dat person didn't steal any money,I doubt his intent 2 tackle corruption...

That was a political statement and you should have understood it as a political statement .He his now a politician and politicians are not rigid people.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by TI1919(m): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Very soon he will stop contesting and become a serial loser
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by IVORY2009(m): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Nice statement from Bakare .T, to me Buhari has a very good track record, I will always choose him any time any day, but the people he sorrounds himself with, take away Tinubu, I would vote Buhari.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by Gynacologist(m): 5:57am On Mar 18, 2015
joystickextendr:
hmmm okay

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
u a doctor?
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by juman(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Sai buhari

APC guys are better than pdp people that have been destroying this country in the last 16 years.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2015
embarassed
Jarus:
You can't get a totally clean environment in Nigeria where 98% of politicians are crooks.

They bring structure to the table as we have seen between CPC of 2011 (without the Tinubus of this world) and APC of today (with Tinubu and co).

When the generally-regarded-as-clean Gani Fawehinmi refused to associate with the crooks by contesting under his own clean party, NCP, in 2003, how many votes did he get?

It leaves us with the character of the candidate again where Buhari stands taller than GEJ.

You may not believe this,in as much as I respect your personality,I was around in 1984-85,so I can tell you we cant separate the environment from the man,just as you cant separate Owode Market from Offa.GEJ may not be perfect,but he is still the better choice.I hope you noticed what happened yesterday at the press briefing,when someone asked about wether he will apologise to people,Ameachi solved him away without allowing him to answer.This is the beauty of democracy,vote for your choice and I mine as for me GEJ all the way,God bless you sir.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by dollyptosh(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2015
gladpresh:
Abi...PESTS ...pest

PEST EVERYWHERE
And those pests are important, they can't be totally displaced.
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by Chigold101(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Nigerian politics for you, you need to romance with the good, bad and evil. However, the man you trust, Buhari, if elected would be the president of Nigeria. Buhari that you trust would make decisions for the nation and that's what matters!
i think many of here in NL do not understand how government works. No president can do what his party members donot want.

Saying GMB will be the one to make decisions is a blatant lie. Becasue this is democracy, if he works against his party. The will impeach him & if he doesnt want to be impeached then he has to go beg the NASS & u dont beg them with lots of cash. Like OBJ didin his own time. Bribing them becomes corruption, so GMB‘s environment is poluted so much
Re: I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare by tuniski: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2015
philips70:

eyaah buhari will cry again cos defeat awaits him. GEJ will so flog him una go shout rigging even with card reader and jega conducting free,fair and credible election. Anyone still thinking buhari has a chance of upsetting Gej must be a dreamer,wake up ! GeJtill2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State / Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) / 9th House: Meet Gbajabiamila’s Men (and Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.