Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer (1879 Views)

How Do I Start A Music Management Company / In Need Of A Music Producer in Abeokuta / Professional Music Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
PLS SORRY FOR DERAILING THE THREAD PLS I NEED SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE TO CONNECT ME TO A TOP MUSIC PRODUCER IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IN LAGOS. PLS
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Who exactly do you want? The top guys don't just work with every Tom, Dick and Harry. I hope you have some dope tracks already? You'll need them.
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
RickRichards:
Who exactly do you want? The top guys don't just work with every Tom, Dick and Harry. I hope you have some dope tracks already? You'll need them.
MAYBE SOMEONE LIKE SOSSICK
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
MAYBE SOMEONE LIKE SOSSICK
I thought you needed an A-list producer. I don't know his label. He can't be hard to get. Check for artists under his label and put a call through to their managers, they'll connect you as long as you sound like the real deal.
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 18, 2015
This might be funny but,am serious.I know a guy that have record label in Tanzania but lives in Usa
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by 2rhymestharap(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2015
i have everyone of em contact ... like everyone except Donjazzy , Vtek and Shizzy.... Sossick $ Dtunes charges 150k , Sarz 250k , Samklef 400k , Gospelonthebeat 120K , Joshbeatz (wey neva blow self wella) 80k , ...... best advice, you dont need them to elevate .. find a better producer who is dope ... save money n use it to promote... i can guarantee myself for you... just hoola up for just a snippet of one of my hiphop beats... i dont do afropop ohhh i do hiphop,,

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
2rhymestharap:
i have everyone of em contact ... like everyone except Donjazzy , Vtek and Shizzy.... Sossick $ Dtunes charges 150k , Sarz 250k , Samklef 400k , Gospelonthebeat 120K , Joshbeatz (wey neva blow self wella) 80k , ...... best advice, you dont need them to elevate .. find a better producer who is dope ... save money n use it to promote... i can guarantee myself for you... just hoola up for just a snippet of one of my hiphop beats... i dont do afropop ohhh i do hiphop,,
PLS HOW DO I GET UR CONTACT?
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:

I thought you needed an A-list producer. I don't know his label. He can't be hard to get. Check for artists under his label and put a call through to their managers, they'll connect you as long as you sound like the real deal.
PLS HOW DO I GET THE MANAGER'S NO?
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
PLS HOW DO I GET THE MANAGER'S NO?
Their official numbers are all over the internet. Look them up.
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by 2rhymestharap(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
add me on facebook Tu Rhymes ... if you wanna be sure google 2rhymes ... then you will know it worth it
Humanbeing1st:
PLS HOW DO I GET UR CONTACT?
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Revolva(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
PLS SORRY FOR DERAILING THE THREAD PLS I NEED SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE TO CONNECT ME TO A TOP MUSIC PRODUCER IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IN LAGOS. PLS

bro i have e kelly contact young dee , sarz also Also n many of them ....i want cerious artist oo before i can link u wid dem

so let me know whats up
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by musicpromoter1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ow va...im pr to djklem.. Producer of wizkid's holla @ ur boy...contact me 07069732759...visit www.djklemstudios.com
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Revolva:

bro i have e kelly contact young dee , sarz also Also n many of them ....i want cerious artist oo before i can link u wid dem

so let me know whats up
wats ur contact
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by Revolva(m): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
wats ur contact

pls bro if i post my email here dey will bann me

pls visit my profile and see my email and email me then we go ahread n discuss
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by achu442(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Its here 3 free instrumentals from Zibit - Free Beats

www.ayayamedia.com/2015/01/ayaya-free-beat-zibit-free-beat.html
Re: Pls Help!! I Want Someone To Connect Me To A Music Producer by IDGAF(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
Sossick is a very gud friend of mine,if dats wat u rili nid.Major Banks(Phino's producer and Lil Kesh's Shoki producer),also a close friend of mine(Infact he taught me production back in calabar).Can hook u up wit these but my opinion,u dnt rili nid a big name 2 blow,av seen fellaz who paid as high as 250k,n dey aren't anywhere close 2 fame

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Entertainment Lawyer .my Artist RAN OFF on The Day Of Video Shoot / Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' / Yamaha Keyboard And Dstv Dish And Gotv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.