Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Any Mobile App To Block SMS? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Mobile App To Block SMS? (586 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail / Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Mobile App To Block SMS? by adeara(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Is there any mobile application that I can use to block all these excessive sms I receive everyday? If there is can u tell me? If there is none can someone somewhere create one dat when sender sms number is type in it, sms from dat number will automatically bared. I am just tired of these excessive meaningless sms I receive on daily basis, as i delete them other enter.
Re: Any Mobile App To Block SMS? by DAIL(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Truecaller does that perfectly well.

1 Like

Re: Any Mobile App To Block SMS? by Ojisik(m): 12:41am On Mar 18, 2015
i agree with the poster, Truecaller does that excellently well.
Based on the assumption that you use a smartphone (other NLders don't start asking me how he posted this, he could have used a laptop grin ), check the Application Marketplace, you should find it.
Android's version is the best
Re: Any Mobile App To Block SMS? by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 18, 2015
the more you block, the more new numbers the network providers generate. the best thing is to sue them. they should pay tv stations or radio stations to advertise.
Re: Any Mobile App To Block SMS? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Use AVG Antivirus App
With the plus of an anti-virus, you can't go wrong right?
Re: Any Mobile App To Block SMS? by adeara(m): 3:27am On Mar 18, 2015
truecaller has no facilities to block sms

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money With This Awesome Application / How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 (G920F) / Why You Need To Be Extra Careful With Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.