Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,363 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Iphone Ios General Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Ios General Thread (596 Views)

How To Update Your Iphone IOS / How To Discreetly Disable Touch ID And Face ID On An Iphone IOS 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Ios General Thread by barnabas91: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
I looked around and i coudnt find a specific thread for iPhone users.
Here i bring it to us, we can discuss and ask anything that we need to know.
If you are lover of football game, download Dream League soccer 2016, you will be happy you did, and if u want 2 know to get coins, let me know.
Any other questions will be discuss
Re: Iphone Ios General Thread by barnabas91: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2016
To synchronise your media files from to iphone, download AnyTrans on your pc.
Re: Iphone Ios General Thread by DrinkWater10: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
barnabas91:
I looked around and i coudnt find a specific thread for iPhone users.
Here i bring it to us, we can discuss and ask anything that we need to know.
If you are lover of football game, download Dream League soccer 2016, you will be happy you did, and if u want 2 know to get coins, let me know.
Any other questions will be discuss

what soccer game would you recommend now?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Classic And Samsung S5 / Lets Talk About: Bendable Smartphones Samsung Will Launch In Early 2017 / All Android Users, Here's An Emergency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.