Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

‘I Held Meetings With Snakes': Shocking Confessions Of Former Super Eagles Idah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Held Meetings With Snakes': Shocking Confessions Of Former Super Eagles Idah (679 Views)

Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica / Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) / Patoranking Pictured Doing Private Meetings On A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Held Meetings With Snakes': Shocking Confessions Of Former Super Eagles Idah by Amsmartcred: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2015
startling interview conducted several years ago with former Super Eagles goalkeeper and SuperSport football analyst turned Pastor, Idah Peterside, has surfaced online.
Among other things, the ex-soccer star reveals his haunting journey into occultism, how his first marriage crashed and his relationship with controversial pastor T.B. Joshua.
“It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know,” Peterside told Nigerian Vanguard Newspapers in an exclusive interview in May 2009.SEE HERE>>http://gistpower..com/2015/03/i-held-meetings-with-snakes-shocking.html
Re: ‘I Held Meetings With Snakes': Shocking Confessions Of Former Super Eagles Idah by MRLINGTON(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Nd u no win world best sef...Ion even see u in d history book
Re: ‘I Held Meetings With Snakes': Shocking Confessions Of Former Super Eagles Idah by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2015
this is the reason why Nigeria will never win soccer finals.

(1) (Reply)

Se How Fire Burn A Multi-million Dollar Hamptons Estate Owned By Hard Rock Cafe / Kourtney Kardashian Introduces Her Son, Reign Aston Disick / Piracy Statement: Forgive Me, Kunle Afolayan Begs Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.