Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader (1505 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial / Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / APC Insists On Card Readers;Opposes Use Of Soldiers For 2015 Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by hero31x(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2015
WHY USE OF CARD READERS IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF APC’S PLAN TO RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

INEC should go back to the drawing board vis-a-vis PVCs, Card Readers and the methodology for conducting the upcoming Presidential election.
Here’s why:

Firstly, APC has brought in hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of blank PVCs and are currently cloning them with legitimate voter information.

Here is such a blank card as shown to me by a trusted source,  and yes authorities have been notified.

Which brings us to the card readers:

The card readers authenticate the identity of the voters by cross matching fingerprints with those stored on the embedded chip.

The card reader then communicates with INEC via 1.2 GHZ GSM frequency.

With this in mind, APC has designed what they consider to be a fool proof rigging strategy based on two courses of action:

1) Present cloned voter cards at polling booths in strong APC areas, when the voter can’t be authenticated, all that has to happen is for the presiding officer to fill out an incident report. Once this is done, the PVC holder is automatically accredited to vote.

Remember the NYSC members killed by Buhari’s supporters in 2011? They ‘offense’ was a refusal to accredit underage voters, do Nigerians think that in 2015, presiding officers would be willing to risk their lives just to ensure foreign nationals or underage voters with cloned PVCs aren’t accredited? Highly unlikely.

2) In polling booths where there is a weak APC presence, GSM jammers shall be deployed, thus preventing card readers from communicating with the INEC base station.

The card reader is thus rendered redundant to all intents and purposes, and since a jammer will still jam all subsequently deployed units in that area, polls have to be rescheduled till the next day. http:///a13u13

Unfortunately, the likelihood of all voters turning up again is next to nothing, especially if results released the previous day indicate their votes won’t make any difference.

The advantage of these two strategies to APC is that they are able to increase the votes cast in their favor, while simultaneously cutting down the number of votes that can be obtained by PDP.

This gives APC an unfair and unjust advantage in the popular vote, even if they don’t get the pre-requisite 25% of 36 States required to win the election.

Consequently, the only way to avoid this mess and not plunge Nigeria into an abyss of chaos, INEC must cancel the use of PVCs being authenticated with Card Readers, and instead resort to TVCs and/or PVCs preferably in conjunction with Option A4.

Thank you for reading, God Bless You and God Bless Nigeria.

Source: http://ad76.com/2015/03/17/why-use-of-card-readers-is-an-integral-part-of-apcs-plan-to-rig-the-presidential-election/

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by Badgers14: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Na today, whose idea was it in the first place Now PDP are back tracking.

Sai GMB 2015 cool

9 Likes

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by xpac01(m): 12:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Wasted Kilobyte. I pity myself.

6 Likes

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by Missy89(f): 12:53am On Mar 18, 2015
crap!

1) Why will APC want to use clone cards at their "stronghold". I would assume that they are expected to win at their stronghold anyway. no?

2) If the clone cards at APC "strongholds" will be accredited using the presiding officer incident report if voters cant be authenticated, It will be logical to assume that the same incident report will be used where APC jammers are deployed hereby rendering the card reader jamming a waste of time and redundant. NO?

9 Likes

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by GeneralBosco: 2:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Why is PDP afraid of elections angry

5 Likes

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by Seaen(m): 3:56am On Mar 18, 2015
This plan is what PDP wants to do on Election day. Rigging is in their DNA. If you are sure of winning why rig!

4 Likes

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by Samirana360(m): 4:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Card reader or no card reader...gej is winning dis election, nigeria wil gej 4 3rd tenure after 2019....gej til 2019
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by internetpirate: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Too much fuss and suspicion over this card readers! Nothing should truncate this election or our democracy! We must vote!!!

Even though I don't trust either party, I don't think this information is correct! APC won't go to this length...
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by sammyj: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2015
story for the gods !!

1 Like

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by banki(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2015
pdp is giving apc undue attention making apc look so powerful and acting like they pdp are in the opposition.....
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by hero31x(m): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2015
sammyj:
story for the gods !!

You are one of the gods
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by rusher14: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Ok let's use an even more flawed system called TVC.
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by Omoalhaja7: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Fhmmmmm...somfn dey smell here.My olfactory lobe no dey deceive mi.
Chaii...smelling lies frm d crap PDPiigs & saTANists posted above.
PDPiigs & saTANists lieing & deceiving Nigerians since 5billion BC grin grin
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by lincolnj88: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Missy89:
crap!

1) Why will APC want to use clone cards at their "stronghold". I would assume that they are expected to win at their stronghold anyway. no?

2) If the clone cards at APC "strongholds" will be accredited using the presiding officer incident report if voters cant be authenticated, It will be logical to assume that the same incident report will be used where APC jammers are deployed hereby rendering the card reader jamming a waste of time and redundant. NO?

please be realistic for once.... apart from kano, katsina apc has no stronghold.....
in south west we are having a close tie there....
in middle belt I see 55/45 for whoever wins or loose same in north east.... in south south nd south east Pdp undisputed hold.... stop creating impressions that apc has an undisputed stronghold..... have u been to taraba, admawa aside yola... have u been to gombe south and discover apc will loose there woefully.... start campaigning and stop creating false impression that you have any stronghold... Thanks...
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by asala1: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2015
lincolnj88:

please be realistic for once.... apart from kano, katsina apc has no stronghold.....
in middle belt I see 55/45 for whoever wins or loose same in north east.... in south south nd south east Pdp undisputed hold.... stop creating impressions that apc has an undisputed stronghold..... have u been to taraba, admawa aside yola... have u been to gombe south and discover apc will loose there woefully.... start campaigning and stop creating false impression that you have any stronghold... Thanks...

Why will the incumbent government be scared of using the card reader? I don't just understand it. Is that they foresee that rigging will be difficult?
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by Missy89(f): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
lincolnj88:

Please learn how to read before you make a fool of yourself.

It was the op that mentioned strongholds and i was replying him based on what he posted. Make good use of your eyes before mentioning me. I dont have time for corrections, meaningless arguments and beer palour analysis. As you can see, i put the word strongholds in quotes.
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by seunfly: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2015
PDP and their sympathisers are too shameless for my liking, why can't they pretend to be lovers of good and progressive things for once in their life time.
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by sammyj: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
..... cheesy cheesy
hero31x:

You are one of the gods
Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2015
The long and short of this epistle is that you want card reader scraped abi? Nice strategy, make it seem like the opposition has an ulterior motive so it can be cancelled to your advantage. Tandroids don't dey smart small small but it is too late.

#CardReader
#March28
#SaiBaba
#IHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader by oluspencer(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2015
lincolnj88:

U dey ur house dey talk strong hold... with the use of pvc
and IVAS political gladiators will only be entitle to 1 vote and those igbo boys who registered in lagos and east will only vote ones

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Ex-US Diplomat Who Said Nigerians Should Not Vote Buhari Is Gay / Breaking...Jega May Be Replaced By Ibrahim Biu. / Oba's Agents Closes Igbo Traders Shops In Lagos For Ambode's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.