Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Strictly Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Strictly Needed. (406 Views)

This Is Strictly For UNILAG Students And Graduates / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Strictly Needed. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2015
I participated in the ongoing JAMB and scored 224. I'm hoping to study medicine&surgery. I want you to please, advise me on which university I should apply for, taking these factors into consideration: affordable tuition fee, 80% chance of getting admitted, sophisticated lecturers, conducive & appealing learning environment and well equipped medical faculty. Thanks as you take your precious time to comment.
Re: Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Strictly Needed. by kelvin1191(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2015
UNIMAID offers a better chance of admission with one of the cheapest cost of living. You wrote JAMB and you are here asking for school to choose. Didn't you choose school during application? Did you choose a different school and course and on scoring 224 now decided to go for medicine? Please explain
Re: Nairalanders, Your Advice Is Strictly Needed. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
kelvin1191:
UNIMAID offers a better chance of admission with one of the cheapest cost of living. You wrote JAMB and you are here asking for school to choose. Didn't you choose school during application? Did you choose a different school and course and on scoring 224 now decided to go for medicine? Please explain
initially, I chose UNILORIN, but I want to make change of institution 'cos I think the score is too low for an institution with the highest rate of JAMB candidates applying for it.

(1) (Reply)

'if' Versus 'whether' / I.j.m.b.e / Upgrade Your Jamb Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.