Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Doctors Fighting Over 12 Slots Of Medical Officer @ Oauth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Fighting Over 12 Slots Of Medical Officer @ Oauth (584 Views)

PDP Plans To Sell Party Membership, Ministrial Slots For Being Cash-strapped / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Fighting Over 12 Slots Of Medical Officer @ Oauth by dapsoneh: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2015
It's very pathetic the state of the nation under the watch of GEJ as the rate of unemployment is climaxing. This picture shows medical doctors in.thier hundreds jostling for just 12 slots as medical officers.. There must be change!

Re: Doctors Fighting Over 12 Slots Of Medical Officer @ Oauth by amexi: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2015
I work in OAUTHC. don't you think you are a little economical with the truth? At any rate this type of interview is always competitive GEJ or not. I bet a sizable proportion of these doctors are already employed elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Thugs Attack Alex Otti Again / Jonathan Must Respect The Wishes Of Nigerians – Buhari / I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.