Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan (909 Views)

Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / Netanyahu Likely To Attend Summit In Nigeria By End Of Yea / Like Wike, Like Jonathan. SEE What Rivers Governor Was Caught Doing (SEE Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Many Had Predicted a defeat for Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel's polls and there seemed to be a global conspiracy against him. AKPD Media owned by Obama's top adviser David Axelrod which backs the APC also backed Isaac Hertzog the opponent of Netanyahu, most pre election polls put Hertzog ahead, but surprisingly Netanyahu prevailed in a massive victory shocking everyone, so will GEJ prevail.
Viva Netanyahu
Viva Israel
Viva GEJ

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
I must admit I thought Netanyahu was going to lose, while Israel and Nigeria are entirely different places, it certainly brings a sort of sentimental reassuring considering the seeming inevitability of his defeat, one opinion writer had predicted this to be the month two of the US's least favorite leaders GEJ and Netanyahu go down

4 Likes

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by nedu2000(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2015
you insult Netanyahu by comparing him to GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
nedu2000:
you insult Netanyahu by comparing him to GEJ
No comparisons being made, they just happened to be in very similar political situations and weirdly enough are both allies. Nigeria Israeli relations have never been better.
Both faced new opposition coalitions,
Economic squabbles and allegations of corruption, unfriendly relations with the Obama administration and they both seemed set for defeat,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by midolian(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
TheImp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2015
midolian:
TheImp cheesy
grin grin cool cheesy
Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by nedu2000(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2015
TheImp:

No comparisons being made, they just happened to be in very similar political situations and weirdly enough are both allies. Nigeria Israeli relations have never been better.
Both faced new opposition coalitions,
Economic squabbles and allegations of corruption, unfriendly relations with the Obama administration and they both seemed set for defeat,
yeah but netanyahu's local popularity soared with his disagreements with the US over iran 'cause his stance was purely on isreali interests,as a matter of fact i feel its the democrats that will lose the presidency in the US for this very reason. GEJ's issues with the US isn't beyond Nigeria's stance over gay marriage and his ineptitude over the boko haram endemic

1 Like

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by saduman(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Viva mumu OP!
Comparing Natanyahu to Clueless undecided
Natanyahu has a selling point, strong persona and has kept israel stable economicaly and safe from d enemy through out his stay. Now tell us what GEJ is riding on, corruption or insecurity or unemployment or scandals or mama piss embarassed

1 Like

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by sosanova: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Sai Netanyahu
Sai GEJ
grin grin grin grin
APC go n die
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by dein77(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ till 2019!

Good one there; they have one thing in common: victory!

1 Like

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2015
saduman:
Viva mumu OP!
Comparing Natanyahu to Clueless undecided
Natanyahu has a selling point, strong persona and has kept israel stable economicaly and safe from d enemy through out his stay. Now tell us what GEJ is riding on, corruption or insecurity or unemployment or scandals or mama piss embarassed
You are the mumu here not the op.It's either you're blind or confused with APC lies and propaganda.
What Jonathan has achieved in his first term, Obasanjo and Yaradua didn't achieve in their years combined.

4 Likes

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by dein77(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You are the mumu here not the op.It's either you're blind or confused with APC lies and propaganda.
What Jonathan has achieved in his first term, Obasanjo and Yaradua didn't achieve in their years combined.

And that's minus the boko haram insurgency and the threats from those who believe Nigeria is theirs to gain.
Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by saduman(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ok am coming cry
Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by saduman(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mr. Man I still hold my view on the fact that their is no basis for comparisons between GEJ n Netanyahu. One is a performer n the other is an underperformer! Natanyahu may b unpopular outside Israel due to his hardline stance on issues but he still has widespread appeal across Israel which d elections hv shown.
U said GEJ has performed better than yaradua n OBJ combined, I think with this statement it is u that is gullible to pdp propaganda n lying machinery.
Now let's b realistic, successive pdp governments from 1999 till date hv largely under performed but I tell u GEJ is d worst of them all giving the resources he had at his disposal with little or nothing to show. 
What has he done sef...?

1. Is it d repainted airports?
2. Is it d second hand locomotive trains they borrowed to bring back?
3.  Or is it d patching of potholes on our major high ways?
4. Or is it d so called agricultural transformation that has done little to d prices of food stuffs n levels of poverty?
5. Or is it d renaming of schools to universities n degree awarding institutions?

Pls tell us what true transformation means n one u hv experienced under your hero.
Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
saduman:

Mr. Man I still hold my view on the fact that their is no basis for comparisons between GEJ n Netanyahu. One is a performer n the other is an underperformer! Natanyahu may b unpopular outside Israel due to his hardline stance on issues but he still has widespread appeal across Israel which d elections hv shown.
U said GEJ has performed better than yaradua n OBJ combined, I think with this statement it is u that is gullible to pdp propaganda n lying machinery.
Now let's b realistic, successive pdp governments from 1999 till date hv largely under performed but I tell u GEJ is d worst of them all giving the resources he had at his disposal with little or nothing to show. 
What has he done sef...?

1. Is it d repainted airports?
2. Is it d second hand locomotive trains they borrowed to bring back?
3.  Or is it d patching of potholes on our major high ways?
4. Or is it d so called agricultural transformation that has done little to d prices of food stuffs n levels of poverty?
5. Or is it d renaming of schools to universities n degree awarding institutions?

Pls tell us what true transformation means n one u hv experienced under your hero.
Before I answer you, I want you to list the achievements of your saviour buhari during his times as head of states and PTF chairman.

1 Like

Re: Like Netanyahu, Like Jonathan by Atigba: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Isha Allah

Gej till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Court Threatens To Jail YDP Chiefs Over Judgment Misrepresentation J / Only A Yoruba Bastard Will Vote Jonathan / Photo: Even The Bible Is Against This Kind Of Change!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.