Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

To The Voters! Do You Know? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Voters! Do You Know? (543 Views)

Is This True? Politician, Politician's Wife, Politician's Son And The Voters / The Voters Accreditation Photo Everyone Is Talking About / 2015: The FACT You Must Known Concerning The Voters Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Voters! Do You Know? by suyamasta(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
This is a plea to all voters in the coming election!
I have noticed how we percieve the electoral process as a common usual process! please lets have a rethink and make the right decision in voting the right candidates to lead us in the right direction!
*let us vote for the general good of our society
*let us vote because it is an important decision
*let us vote because we are forging our destiny with the choice we make as given to us by God!

Do you know the power we possess as voters?
There is power in that PVC u are holding!
Re: To The Voters! Do You Know? by Bright4(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
PVC=Please Vote Change.

Bcoz, I have decided to march4change.
Re: To The Voters! Do You Know? by mikolo80: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2015
sai buhari

Re: To The Voters! Do You Know? by suyamasta(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
yea its your choice who you vote for!
Re: To The Voters! Do You Know? by suyamasta(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
yea i remember this
suyamasta:
This is a plea to all voters in the coming election!
I have noticed how we percieve the electoral process as a common usual process! please lets have a rethink and make the right decision in voting the right candidates to lead us in the right direction!
*let us vote for the general good of our society
*let us vote because it is an important decision
*let us vote because we are forging our destiny with the choice we make as given to us by God!

Do you know the power we possess as voters?
There is power in that PVC u are holding!

(1) (Reply)

FG Begins The Implementation Of Confab Report / Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola Speech. At The Cardiac And Renal Centre / Nation Holds Its Breath As Nigerians Prepare To Cast Votes In Tight Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.